Home PEx Relationships Love - Dilemmas

5 days missed period, 2 negative HPT. Pregnant?

Hi, I'm new. Please help.

My last period begun Nov 5, 2017.

I've used a period/ovulation tracking app for the last 9 months. My shortest cycle was 29 days. My longest cycle was 34 days. Thus my average cycle is 31-32 days.

According to the app my ovulation date was estimated Nov 23 with medium to high fertility during that week Nov 18-24. No contact whatsoever during this time.

I had unprotected sex on Nov 30 (1 week after ovulation -- app says low fertility). My partner says he didn't ejaculate inside but only outside.

I was expecting my period this month last Thursday Dec 7, 2017. Today is Monday Dec 11 supposedly my fifth day but still no sign of menstruation yet.

I have taken 2 home pregnancy tests. One last night but my urine was more diluted. Second this morning on my first pee better concentrated. Both came out negative.

I thought I would have finally rested my worries after my negative results but maybe I still need more assurance from real more experienced women. I'm avoiding pregnancy.

I have never taken birth control pills previously and have no known relevant medical condition.

With all information above, how likely am I to be pregnant? Could I have ovulated late? Could I be pregnant in any other way? Am I stressing this out just a little too much?

If I'm not pregnant, what could have caused my delayed period?

Thank you for your help.

I'm 19.

Pahingi po ng payo. Salamat.

Comments

• NilsNils PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    Kampante ka muna, negative pala ang preg tests mo eh. wait a week then retest.
  • tidgetidge PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    TS.... dapat mag bf ka ng baog :lol: para araw araw masaya si Pepe :naughty:
  • DacsDacs PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    Too early to tell whether your pregnant or not. Give it at least two weeks. By then, the OTC PT result will be more reliable.

And next time, practice safe sex, or have a bf na baog :lol:
  • I know this thread is months old. Any update? I hope you got the result you wanted.

It's good that you're charting your monthly cycle. I've been charting my cycles for more than 4 years, but sadly, it's still not enough to rely on these apps. I am TTC (trying to conceive) and I learned that in addition to charting dates of your periods, it's also helpful to chart your cm (cervical mucus) and BBT (basal body temperature). I know it's loads of work, ma-effort, but it gives you a clearer view of your cycle. Like you mentioned, your app estimated your ovulation date but there is no way an app can be sure of the date without any other accompanying signs/symptoms. The only way to confirm ovulation is when your BBT rises way above your coverline after a dip (OV day). They say a 3-day consecutive high BBT (above your coverline) confirms that you indeed ovulated. Technically, you can still get pregnant if you had contact on the day of your OV and 1-2 days after, and then the egg dies. By this time, it's safe to have contact. These days leading to your next period and a few days after your period are the safest. Your app can only chart and guestimate dates for you. Your charting BBT helps you get more assurance. Your cervical mucus tells you a lot, too. Around the time of your ovulation, you'll get the EWCM (eggwhite-like mucus) which is very stretchy and indicates high fertility. When this kind of cm changes to a more creamy and stick (along with the consistent rise in BBT), you can be sure that you've ovulated. Chances are the egg has already died after not being fertilized and the ***** won't make it to the egg anymore (or even through your cervix) due to the thick consistency of your cm. There are times though that women ovulate more than once so that could make you at risk of being pregnant so it's really important to use protection along with these methods. You asked what could've caused your supposed delayed period and the answer could be 1 stress,etc or 2 delayed ovulation which technically means your period wasn't delayed after all. The first part of our cycle (before ovulation) is the time when we get delays due to different reasons. It's the luteal phase (the part after ovulation until next menstrual period) that is pretty consistent but still differs from 1 girl to another.
  • Hi need advice. 3 days delayed na angvperiod ko.last mens ko april19-23. Nag do kmi ng bf ko nung april 28-29 (withdrawal).nakakaramdam ako ng cramps at sore breast.until now ala pa din mens ko. Supposed to be in betwee may 19-23 dumating na mens ko.
    Any advices and suggestions would be much appreciated.mabubuntis kay ako. Ayoko pa munang mabuntis.sabe nmn ng bf ko nilabas nya everytime lalabasan sya hehe.napaparnoid nako.ty
  • Hi need advice. 3 days delayed na angvperiod ko.last mens ko april19-23. Nag do kmi ng bf ko nung april 28-29 (withdrawal).nakakaramdam ako ng cramps at sore breast.until now ala pa din mens ko. Supposed to be in betwee may 19-23 dumating na mens ko.
    Any advices and suggestions would be much appreciated.mabubuntis kay ako. Ayoko pa munang mabuntis.sabe nmn ng bf ko nilabas nya everytime lalabasan sya hehe.napaparnoid nako.ty
    Gumamit ka ng pregnancy test kit.

Sa susunod gumamit ng condom. Hindi maaasahan ang withdrawal aka coitus interruptus.
  • Hello im a newbie here. 
    Gusto ko lng malaman if possible ba mabuntis yung may period ka at nakipags*x ung mister mo at pinaputok niya sa loob. Possible ba yun? 
    Last month Aug 23 yung nangyari at last mens ko aug 25. Nag take na ako ng test two times pero negtive naman. Til now sept. 26 na wala parin signs for menstration ko. 

Maraming salamat po. Sana meron concern mag reply sakin.