Home PEx Relationships Love - Dilemmas

Wife going to charge me for domestic assault

Hey
I would like to end up my family life. My wife is so irritated when we are together and she is acting totally abnormal. I don't know what is the reason.

I am an alcoholic and use to disturb her when I am out of control. I am not able to stop my habits. I used to fight with her and attack her when I am drunk.

Now, she is going to charge a case against me for domestic violence. I know my mistakes, but my behavior is just out of my hold when I am drunk. She is not trying to understand the situation. I tried talking to her, but no use.

I want to escape from the charge and am going to handle this legally. I would like to meet some defence lawyers dealing with domestic assault in Mississauga. What is your opinion? Will the law people can help me if she filed a case?

Expecting your replies.
Thank you.

Comments

  • NilsNils PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    uhhh! dude, go to rehab. you get out of control when you drink and you don't see the problem with that? you can't use 'only when i'm drunk' as an excuse because since you are an alcoholic, chances are, you are drunk most of the time
  • Agree with Nils. Check in to a rehab, that is the only way you save yourself and your fam.
  • DacsDacs PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    Smooth :lol:

    Palaman sa tinapay ito e!
  • The situation is hopeless. I must go to a rehab. But what if, she files a case?
  • iCORDiCORD PEx Rookie ⭐
    Well if she sees you went to the rehab the would reconsider filing
  • DacsDacs PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    Ang Sarap Pang-ipit Ang Monay nitong post na ito!

    Tagalog ka nga 'pre
  • iCORD wrote: »
    Well if she sees you went to the rehab the would reconsider filing

    I don't think so. She hates me so much.
  • pusang_miyawpusang_miyaw PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    Wag mong gawing excuse yung alcohol kasi hindi lang naman yan basta pumasok sa bibig mo e.... ininom mo yan kaya ikaw pa rin ang responsable sa ginawa mo.

    You attacked your wife so just face the consequences na lang. Buti nga sayo. Lol
  • NilsNils PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    brooksmarg wrote: »
    The situation is hopeless. I must go to a rehab. But what if, she files a case?

    Going to rehab isn't being put on the table so you can escape the consequences of your actions. You've already beaten your wife several times, whatever she decides to do, that will be on her and she is justified in filing a case against you. Going to rehab is being suggested so you do not hurt any other people in the future.
  • kellysulykellysuly PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    brooksmarg wrote: »
    Hey
    I would like to end up my family life. My wife is so irritated when we are together and she is acting totally abnormal. I don't know what is the reason.

    I am an alcoholic and use to disturb her when I am out of control. I am not able to stop my habits. I used to fight with her and attack her when I am drunk.

    Now, she is going to charge a case against me for domestic violence. I know my mistakes, but my behavior is just out of my hold when I am drunk. She is not trying to understand the situation. I tried talking to her, but no use.

    I want to escape from the charge and am going to handle this legally. I would like to meet some defence lawyers dealing with domestic assault in Mississauga. What is your opinion? Will the law people can help me if she filed a case?

    Expecting your replies.
    Thank you.


    G a g o, ********* ka pala! You said you cant control your behaviour when you get drunk..so dont get drunk in the first place. Pasalamat ka hindi kapatid or kaibigan ko yun wife mo kundi ako mismo sasapak sa iyo para magising ka sa katotohanan.

    Kung talagang hindi mo ma-control galit mo when you are drunk...then why dont you hurt another man,..the only reason you try to hurt a girl/woman/wife is because you think they are weaker....well guess what...malapit ako sa mississauga,send me a personal message and I will go to your place and inuman tayo...lets see kung kaya mo kong saktan kapag lasing ka na!
  • I think mas nagfofocus ka kung paano mo matatakasan/makakawala dun sa pagsampa niya ng kaso mo. Siguro mas okay kung palalawakin mo yung options mo. Kasi okay, let's say nabasura yung kaso sayo ng asawa mo, you're still out of control pag nakainom diba? Why not go to a rehab? At least yun, may effect in the long run. It will not be easy but I know it will be worth it. Para din mas maencourage ka, isulat mo ang mga pros pag nag rehab ka like for example, mas magiging okay relationship niyong mag-asawa at mga anak (if ever meron), mas makakapag function ka ng maayos, at mas mag iimprove ang health. O diba? yung ganun may effect sa long run unlike yung mas magfofocus ka kung pano makakatakas sa kaso na isasampa sayo. You mention you're an alcoholic, I think okay din na magpaconsult ka sa psychologist or psychiatrist kasi they know how to handle yung mga ganyang cases eh.
  • mankeymankey PEx Rookie ⭐
    hahaha! seo link bait. lol.
Sign In or Register to comment.