Home PEx Family and Society Realm of Thought
Speak your mind, but mind what you post. Let's not spread disinformation and/or misinformation.

It's official: Jerusalem is Israel's Eternal Capital!

ramblerrambler PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
The United States has declared Jerusalem as Israel's Eternal Capital. Bongga!

As someone who has watched prophecy for years, this means a lot to me. It means the window of grace or the Church Age is almost over. Believers will soon meet our Lord in the air. And God is shifting His attention back to Israel.

Of course, the Catholic Church, the wh0re of Babylon, ay nagcomment pabor sa mga Palestinians. Oh well...could it be more obvious? :glee:

Pray for the peace of Jerusalem: "May those who love you be secure." (Psalm 122:6)

Comments

• rambler wrote: »
    Believers will soon meet our Lord in the air.
    I, the Lord God, am already here. You missed the 'meet and greet' we had 3 months ago. :lol:

I AM THE LORD
  • AteoAteo PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    rambler wrote: »
    The United States has declared Jerusalem as Israel's Eternal Capital. Bongga!

As someone who has watched prophecy for years, this means a lot to me. It means the window of grace or the Church Age is almost over. Believers will soon meet our Lord in the air. And God is shifting His attention back to Israel.

Of course, the Catholic Church, the wh0re of Babylon, ay nagcomment pabor sa mga Palestinians. Oh well...could it be more obvious? :glee:

Pray for the peace of Jerusalem: "May those who love you be secure." (Psalm 122:6)

Bongga! Have self-sex to celebrate. I am sure all Evangelicals are getting a hard-on or a wetting
    while listening to these developments. But, guys, prophesy-wise, this is not a big deal. Jerusalem has been declared as the eternal capital of Israel in 1949, and again formalized in 1980.

But Jesus did not show up, no Second Coming, no tribulation, no falling stars, no RAPTURE.

Boring!
    P.S.

Jesus Christ did show up in RoT, sorry, Lord,

But still no RAPTURE. I wish some people here raptured already, as in now na.
  • HermesTrismegistusHermesTrismegistus PEx Veteran ⭐⭐

Following the 1948 Arab–Israeli War, Jerusalem was divided into two parts. The western portion, populated primarily by Jews, came under Israeli rule, while the eastern portion, populated mainly by Muslim and Christian Palestinians, came under Jordanian rule.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/East_Jerusalem

Syempre pabor ang True Church, the Catholic Church, sa Palestinians kasi karamihan doon ay Christians.
  • salermosalermo PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    Following the 1948 Arab–Israeli War, Jerusalem was divided into two parts. The western portion, populated primarily by Jews, came under Israeli rule, while the eastern portion, populated mainly by Muslim and Christian Palestinians, came under Jordanian rule.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/East_Jerusalem

Syempre pabor ang True Church, the Catholic Church, sa Palestinians kasi karamihan doon ay Christians.

Rambler doesn't believe Catholics are Christians! :lol:
    salermo wrote: »

Fake Christians calling True Christians fake, what's new? :rotflmao::rotflmao:

the catholic hierarchy (roman and orthodoxy) were founded by actual disciples of jesus. yung mga "churches" ng mga yan, kung sinong pontio pilato lang ang nagtatag. apostazeeeeeeeeeeee tas praise god praise god daw sabay abot ng donation box.:rotflmao::rotflmao::rotflmao:

ang totoong christians lang na galing sa new world ay ang mga seventh-day adventists. they are trinitarians, just like the catholics and orthodox and even follows strictly the Mosaic law (how about that). others are just pure fakery.
  • Ateo wrote: »
    P.S.

Jesus Christ did show up in RoT, sorry, Lord,

But still no RAPTURE. I wish some people here raptured already, as in now na.

You are forgiven.

The rapture did happen. But only David Bowie and Prince made the cut.

Sorry but you will have to endure the rambler for a few more decades until she succombs to cancer. Neither me nor the devil wants him just yet. Or ever....

I AM THE LORD
  • salermosalermo PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    Fake Christians calling True Christians fake, what's new? :rotflmao::rotflmao:

the catholic hierarchy (roman and orthodoxy) were founded by actual disciples of jesus. yung mga "churches" ng mga yan, kung sinong pontio pilato lang ang nagtatag. apostazeeeeeeeeeeee tas praise god praise god daw sabay abot ng donation box.:rotflmao::rotflmao::rotflmao:

They got it from their Pontio Martin Luther. :D
    They got it from their Pontio Martin Luther. :D

[email protected] luther. he was against indulgences, which were used to build cathedrals and maintain the huge catholic church then, but in hindsight turn the tide in his offshoot "churches" and use their own version of indulgences to make the families or individuals who control these so called "churches" rich in these times. what a [email protected]
  • ramblerrambler PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    Ang mga totoong Kristiyano na lang ang kakampi ng Israel ngayon. Kapag narapture na ang Church, Israel is left on her own. waahh...

But the end times is all about God returning to Israel and purifying her. Only a small portion of the current Jewish population will make it to the end of the tribulation.

At the height of God's intense judgments on earth, the remaining Jews will ask, "Our God, why have you forsaken us?" This is the same thing that our Lord had uttered while on the cross. Aside from the prophetic books like Amos, Zechariah, Obadiah, Ezekiel, Jeremiah, etc., many of the Psalms are actually prophetic. Like this for example:

"You, God, are my God, earnestly I seek you; I thirst for you, my whole being longs for you, in a dry and parched land where there is no water." (Psalm 63:1)

This Psalm was written by David when he was experiencing physical and spiritual drought. This psalm applies to believers in the current age who are going through the same. And this Psalm also prophetically speaks of a future time when Israel is left on her own, in the desert, and the world is going haywire around her. God's Word is really amazing in that it has so many layers, multiple applications, and hidden meanings embedded in it.

Try to read through the Psalms. They not only speak of our current condition, they also prophetically tell of Israel's suffering, and ultimate victory, in the coming days.

Of course, the harlot RCC and other harlots will never understand this because they lack a deep understanding of the Word and are too distracted in their idolatrous practices. :glee:
  • ranger*gurlranger*gurl PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    Ang mga totoong Kristiyano na lang ang kakampi ng Israel ngayon. Kapag narapture na ang Church, Israel is left on her own. waahh...

But the end times is all about God returning to Israel and purifying her. Only a small portion of the current Jewish population will make it to the end of the tribulation.

At the height of God's intense judgments on earth, the remaining Jews will ask, "Our God, why have you forsaken us?" This is the same thing that our Lord had uttered while on the cross. Aside from the prophetic books like Amos, Zechariah, Obadiah, Ezekiel, Jeremiah, etc., many of the Psalms are actually prophetic. Like this for example:

"You, God, are my God, earnestly I seek you; I thirst for you, my whole being longs for you, in a dry and parched land where there is no water." (Psalm 63:1)

This Psalm was written by David when he was experiencing physical and spiritual drought. This psalm applies to believers in the current age who are going through the same. And this Psalm also prophetically speaks of a future time when Israel is left on her own, in the desert, and the world is going haywire around her. God's Word is really amazing in that it has so many layers, multiple applications, and hidden meanings embedded in it.

Try to read through the Psalms. They not only speak of our current condition, they also prophetically tell of Israel's suffering, and ultimate victory, in the coming days.

Of course, the harlot RCC and other harlots will never understand this because they lack a deep understanding of the Word and are too distracted in their idolatrous practices. :glee:

gee, donald trump is a true christian? ooooh my gawd :hmm:

why is god toying with israel? and why do you keep calling the catholic church a harlot? isnt that unfair to 1.2 billion catholics? :rolleyes:
    sounds like you are full of hate, dearie :rolleyes:
    Just as Catholicism has woken up from 2,000 years of being a pain in the global *****$, there emerged from Christianity a postule called Evangelicalism and its even weirder cousin, the Pentecostals. Even with Catholic transubstantiation and purgatory, they still sound more sober when Evangelicals start running around and shouting "rapture".
  • JagonJagon PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐

that is tragically wrong
    Ateo wrote: »
    Just as Catholicism has woken up from 2,000 years of being a pain in the global *****$, there emerged from Christianity a postule called Evangelicalism and its even weirder cousin, the Pentecostals. Even with Catholic transubstantiation and purgatory, they still sound more sober when Evangelicals start running around and shouting "rapture".

we christians, whether evangelicals, pentecostals or roman catholics are not cousins.

we are brothers and sisters

so mind your own ***** atheist, we already have plenty in our ranks.
  • ramblerrambler PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    I think what drives Ateo and his ilk up the wall is the fact that the things I've been hyping up for years are coming true. I mean, you believe one thing, but then things are happening EXACTLY according to the opposite worldview. So they go all defensive about it, pero deep down nanginginig na yan. :lol:
  • rightright PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    I think what drives Ateo and his ilk up the wall is the fact that the things I've been hyping up for years are coming true. I mean, you believe one thing, but then things are happening EXACTLY according to the opposite worldview. So they go all defensive about it, pero deep down nanginginig na yan. :lol:

what's so special about this series of coincidences? the peoples of the middle east will always quarrel among themselves simply because they have different religious views. we see it in the ph between INCs and ADDs. imagine if these two local cults have access to weapons of mass destruction. :lol:

come back here after 5 years to give us an update on the future of middle east. til then, relax my friend. ;)
  • right wrote: »
    what's so special about this series of coincidences? the peoples of the middle east will always quarrel among themselves simply because they have different religious views. we see it in the ph between INCs and ADDs. imagine if these two local cults have access to weapons of mass destruction. :lol:

come back here after 5 years to give us an update on the future of middle east. til then, relax my friend. ;)

anlayo naman ng comparison, amf.
    me malalim na historical at biblical basis ang away ng dalawang yan.