Tabing-ilog

Isa918Isa918 Sooobra Graaabe PExer
Hi there!!

I just wanted to start a thread for my favorite TV show, TABING-ILOG. So if you guys have anything to share about Tabing-ilog and its stars..pls. do so here..thanks :)
«13456734

Comments

  • babe_ni_Marvinbabe_ni_Marvin Member PExer
    I think magaling si Kaye Abad na umarte...and surprisingly, I just saw her in Asap, marunong din pala siyang kumanta.

    Sana she would be given her very own teleserye kasi magaling siya. :)
  • damnrightdamnright I feel it in my fingers.. ♫ PExer
    i agree with babe_ni_marvin. kaye abad is good young actress.:) sya ang pinakamagaling sa kanilang lahat. napanood ko nga kanina eh. ok naman akting nila lahat, liban na lang kay paula peralejo.:ayaw: sana mag-improve na acting nya, medio awkward kasi.
  • f_3_t_i_s_hf_3_t_i_s_h y0u'Re bEneATh mE PExer
    ang masasabi koh lang..naiinis na ko kay rovic!:mad: hay..naawa naman ako kay oliver..:rolleyes:
  • damnrightdamnright I feel it in my fingers.. ♫ PExer
    yeah panira na talaga ang attitude ni Rovic.:bash: the powers that be had turned him into this unlikable character.:mad:
  • f_3_t_i_s_hf_3_t_i_s_h y0u'Re bEneATh mE PExer
    true..i'm really pissed off at eds,y is she letting rovic be someone like that?kainis!:mad:
  • biachbiach *arschloch* PExer
    i hate anne's character dun ...para be sha lagin kj ,laging tulala at walang kabuhaybuhay :bigyawn:
    inis din ako kay Baron greisler dun...he's like another tamed version of LA lopez..geez,who ever told him to look retarded with his thums up sign?:up: o well,i still watch tabing ilog pero minsan when it gets all predicatble i switch to annakarenina which is another story.....
  • tin28tin28 Member PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    Originally posted by babe_ni_Marvin
    I think magaling si Kaye Abad na umarte...and surprisingly, I just saw her in Asap, marunong din pala siyang kumanta.

    Sana she would be given her very own teleserye kasi magaling siya. :)


    oo naman kaye is a good singer din...i remember nagka-album na sya before, naovershadow lang nung album ni juday!....

    sana give her one more show...sana gawin syang host sa ASAP, galing naman sya magperform eh!
  • Isa918Isa918 Sooobra Graaabe PExer
    Originally posted by biach
    i hate anne's character dun ...para be sha lagin kj ,laging tulala at walang kabuhaybuhay :bigyawn:
    inis din ako kay Baron greisler dun...he's like another tamed version of LA lopez..geez,who ever told him to look retarded with his thums up sign?:up: o well,i still watch tabing ilog pero minsan when it gets all predicatble i switch to annakarenina which is another story.....


    I really like Baron Geisler pero I think they made his character, Fonzy, a little too goofy for my taste. Fonzy was actually kinda of cute in the beginning pero ngayong medyo OA naman na masyado. Pero, Baron Geisler is still cool to me. Not because he speaks bicol (like me :) but because he's very talented. And to top that, he's cute and he seems like a very nice guy. He's the only reason(aside from the fact that Diether is also cute) I watch Recuerdo de Amor. I really like the storyline between Francis(Baron) and Ann(played by Baron's real gf (i think), Meg Reyes).

    But I still want Fonzy and George to get back together on Tabing-ilog. They should stick with the original loveteams (at least they should all end up together).
  • f_3_t_i_s_hf_3_t_i_s_h y0u'Re bEneATh mE PExer
    Originally posted by biach
    i hate anne's character dun ...para be sha lagin kj ,laging tulala at walang kabuhaybuhay :bigyawn:
    inis din ako kay Baron greisler dun...he's like another tamed version of LA lopez..geez,who ever told him to look retarded with his thums up sign?:up: o well,i still watch tabing ilog pero minsan when it gets all predicatble i switch to annakarenina which is another story.....

    ditto..

    personally,i want james and goerge to end up together..pwede nah si fonzy at anne and magkatuluyan since pareho lang silang walang direktson sa kasalukuyang buhay..:rolleyes:
  • MarienellaMarienella 미친소녀 PExer
    Who's the new guy in Tabing Ilog? The one being paired off with Paula?
  • f_3_t_i_s_hf_3_t_i_s_h y0u'Re bEneATh mE PExer
    Originally posted by Marienella
    Who's the new guy in Tabing Ilog? The one being paired off with Paula?

    yah..who is he?i don't think i like the way he acts..he's like so giddy..:rolleyes:
  • MarienellaMarienella 미친소녀 PExer
    Originally posted by f_3_t_i_s_h


    yah..who is he?i don't think i like the way he acts..he's like so giddy..:rolleyes:

    :beam:
    And ewan ko lang...pero I think he's gay bec of the way he acted sa Tabing Ilog
  • f_3_t_i_s_hf_3_t_i_s_h y0u'Re bEneATh mE PExer
    Originally posted by Marienella


    :beam:
    And ewan ko lang...pero I think he's gay bec of the way he acted sa Tabing Ilog

    i agree..:redsmile:
  • kezZenkezZen aNoopahoLic PExer
    Originally posted by Isa918

    But I still want Fonzy and George to get back together on Tabing-ilog. They should stick with the original loveteams (at least they should all end up together).

    yeah. same here. matter of fact, i hate the James-George loveteam! eeeeyuck!!! i used to like Jodie's character, but now, bec. of that set-up, i'm beginning to hate her. pati c James, ahasan daw ba?!:rolleyes:

    -- maka-Anne-James kc me eh! hehe:p
  • damnrightdamnright I feel it in my fingers.. ♫ PExer
    Originally posted by f_3_t_i_s_h
    ditto..

    personally,i want james and goerge to end up together..pwede nah si fonzy at anne and magkatuluyan since pareho lang silang walang direktson sa kasalukuyang buhay..:rolleyes:



    :rocker: i agree! james & george kinda look good together. sana maging sila na lang. wag na yung si fonzy. kay anne na lang yun. james & anne's tandem before did not arouse my interest whatsoever. they just don't click in my screen because i don't see any da.mn chemistry!:rolleyes:
  • noodle15noodle15 ---- PExer
    james and george na lang. SOBRA na kasi pagka OA ni Fonzy!
  • Isa918Isa918 Sooobra Graaabe PExer
    As much as I like the George-Fonzy tandem, I think the fact that Baron-Jodi broke up affects that reel relationship so maybe they should bring another girl for Fonzy (Meg Reyes, perhaps-she's the partner of Baron in recuerdo).

    but I'm still hopeful that George and Fonzy would end up together in the end.

    Sorry to the patrick-jodi fans out there pero I don't really like them together.
  • biachbiach *arschloch* PExer
    sana magkalove-team na si anne dun para tumigil na sha sa pagiging paranoid nya..kakabwiset na sha eh!:bash:
    yoko talaga yan si fonzzy...tama si f_3_t_i_s_h dapat magsama sila ni anne pareho silang may ikot-ikot!:crazy:
    *peace*
  • lunacylunacy fRiEnd MatEriAL PExer
    the george-james tandem.... mdio gasgas na ung story... two friends that falls for each other... pero in fairness bagay sila...

    si fonzzy? mukhang retarded.... (sorry to the fans of baron)
    si anne? d ko alam kung anong trip sa buhay...

    i like eds... galing umarte ni kate...

    e si lola? the best... ehehehe
  • damnrightdamnright I feel it in my fingers.. ♫ PExer
    Originally posted by lunacy
    si fonzzy? mukhang retarded.... (sorry to the fans of baron)
    si anne? d ko alam kung anong trip sa buhay...

    :lol: tama ka! yang dalawang yan ang pinaka di ko maintindihan sa kanilang lahat. anlabo!:glee:

    e si lola? the best... ehehehe

    kakatuwa din si lola lalo pa 'pag andun yung bespren nyang si lolo. bagay dilang dalawa!:hiya:

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Image
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file