Home PEx Family and Society Buhay Pinoy

Sosyal ka ba kung ang XMAS tree mo ay FRESHCUT FIR TREE

bitwisebitwise PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
Available in S&R.

Straight from Oregon, US of A!!!

FB comment:
2015 nag pre order si Mama nito worth 4k plus nung picked up na namin literal na puno pala talaga. Kaloka. Aalagaan mo pa sa bahay may gamot pa sya para di matuyo. Hahahaha  buti na lang pwede mag cancel at refund money sa ibang groceries

https://www.facebook.com/snrmembershipshopping/posts/1648314965245468

Comments

• F-A SoldierF-A Soldier PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    So phucken stupid and such a waste. Y'all know that by January all the pines are gonna be lose and you'd have to sweep all that **** up?

I'm not gonna tell y'all how to use your money and how to celebrate your holidays, but damn with the excess money kaya buy a poor family a dinner na lang, at least one more step ka makita yung Lord mo si Yeezus.

:glee:

[#]PineNuts[/#]
  • bitwisebitwise PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    But isn't it the same in the US? You also buy trees there, from what I've seen in the movies :p
  • pong_padourpong_padour PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    It's a waste of money for a month long celebration. Di mo na magagamit yan next year.
  • Isipin mo PAPATAY ka ng puno para ipamalas sa iyong tahanan. PAPATAY NG PUNO!! Ang puno ay pang-kontra ng carbon dioxide! Kaya hindi dapat ito patayin! Dapat nga magtanim pa nang mas maraming puno lalo na sa Metro Manila na isa nang CONCRETE JUNGLE!!

Mas maganda iyong PEKENG PUNO na lang. Maaari pang gamitin nang paulit-ulit. At walang punong pinatay!
  • Kent_21OKent_21O Member PEx Expert 🎖️
    Actually, overflowing ang Christmas tree dito sa Oregon. And they even encourage people to cut one for themselves.

But not for me, I'd rather have the fake one, less maintenance.
  • F-A SoldierF-A Soldier PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    "also buy trees..."

Yeah they do but it's here. Like there's no extra carbon footprint to ship it overseas + added cost to...'have an authentic tree' for a few weeks.

Like I said, I won't tell y'all how to celebrate your holidays but...think about the money that you could save + and do something more meaningful with.

Isn't that what Christmas is all about? I don't want to sound preachy and shyet, but damn, you could literally make some family very happy with the excess money you're gonna throw away with that stuff.

Honestly too, not that I've done it myself, but from people and places that I've seen that used real trees = pain in the azz. Like I said the needles will be gone by January/clean up + cost.

Only thing that maybe good in using real tree = pine smell.

But seriously, I can either send you a box of cut up pine needles + I'll mix a little bit of juniper to give it that minty schmell = I'll send it to you on a Ziploc bag for free (well you just for shipping :glee:)

Oh kaya I'm sure there are essentially oils (tangeena every time I go to specialty stores, meron kung ano anong essential oils for everything na :glee:) you just burn it like incense.

:glee:

[#]PineCone[/#]
  • bitwisebitwise PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    Anyway S&R have been posting instagram pics of celebs who bought these imported trees.

So does this get a genuine "sosyal ka kung" seal of approval? :p

Seriously though, I think I'd like to try this kahit isang beses lang. Not because sosyal or what... masyado lang ako nabola ng mga 90s Christmas cartoons (yung time na puro Xmas party na lang ang nasa isip tapos bakasyon na) na ang Christmas tree ay tunay na puno. maybe next year. :bashful: