Home PEx Local Entertainment Showbiz - Female Celebrities

Featuring: Camille Prats

:hmm: What do you think of Camille Prats ? :glitter: aka Princess Sarah aka :glitter: the Dancing Princess aka :glitter: Child Superstar? You think she has the x factor to last in the biz like Sharon, Maricel etc.? I like her. She can groove! :cheerleader: She can act! and she's pretty. What about you?
:*)

camille.jpg

Comments

• she's a very smart girl. articulate and may depth and sense ang pinagsasabi unlike some artistas out there!

magaling pa siyang sumayaw! inggit ako! hehehe!
    and yeah she's pretty. Ricky Lo said that she possesses one of the prettiest faces in showbiz

I like that maalaala episode two weeks ago that she did! magaling siyang umarte! she played there an aeta.

at hindi pa siya prima donna
    so yeah, tatagal siya :)
  • I think Camille is beautiful and talented. And she also seems pretty nice. She can dance, sing, and act. She's definitely a triple threat. Plus, she has a really hot brother!!! :)
  • ;)
    ooooh! yeah! John Prats is soo very yummy!
    Just saw Camille in Asap...haaaay! feel ko lang talaga, hindi sila bagay ni Danilo. Sana ka-loveteam na lang niya si ...hmmm...Patrick Garcia kaya? what do you think? I think they would look good together!
  • cHarL!e's AngELcHarL!e's AngEL PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    she's the cousin of my best friend..they're not close though :teehee: she is pretty, but i prefer her w/ long hair :wink:
  • Patrick Garcia and Camille Prats? Have they ever worked together? Pero when you imagine the two of them, mukha ngang bagay sila! I also don't like Danilo Barrios para maging ka-loveteam niya. Heard may nililigawan siyang taga-gma7. Can't remember the name.
  • s6xs6x PExer
    ...she is pretty..i just hope she would loose some weight ;)
  • bawasan ang baby fats ;)
  • cmars2cmars2 PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    I like her, she's very talented and pretty too. :D
    Ayoko rin si Danilo Barrios for her, God I reallydon't like that guy. :grrr:
  • luvronnieluvronnie PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    nagbaBRA na ba c Camille?
  • oo maganda sya, magaling sumayaw at umarte...

di ko rin gusto si Danilo d sila bagay pwede pa siguro kung si

stefano na lang uli :)
  • :hiphop:

very very pretty! Makes me feel like a friggin' dirty old man! :naughty3: lol just kidding!

But seriously she's pretty and this girl can rock! I think better than those female backup dancers!

:hiphop:
  • siyempre may babyfat pa siya kasi she's only 16...but what a huge difference a year ago. Nagiging slim na siya. Pareho sila ng bestfriend niya na si Angelica Panganiban.
  • sobra ka naman luvronnie...pero natawa ako sa comment mo. :)

I like Camille Prats. very pretty! and hindi sila bagay ni Danilo. Patrick seems ok for her , if you imagine it, pero di ba ka-loveteam niya si Jodi Sta. Maria?

I've seen her being interviewed in Coverstory of Jolina, magaling siyang sumagot! matalino at may breeding... a rare characteristic sa artista.
  • littlegurllittlegurl PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    she really is a good actress...
    di nga cla bagay ni Danilo...
  • anybody has pics of her? I'm thinking of creating a fansite for her! Pati rin kay Kaye Abad and Jolina Magdangal. Pics anyone? Share naman pls.
  • Is Stefano Mori leaving the show? Just asking coz it's been two epi na wala siya sa Gmik. Same with Miko Samson.
    What if nga the loveteam of Stefano and Camille is brought back?
  • Check this out: Camille has a pic here and transcript of an interview with her. :)

http://www.chismis.ph/tsm/a102001/tsm10102001006.html

(fave din niya ang Dawson's creek and Charmed)
  • Originally posted by Marienella
    Is Stefano Mori leaving the show? Just asking coz it's been two epi na wala siya sa Gmik. Same with Miko Samson.
    What if nga the loveteam of Stefano and Camille is brought back?

Baka post-Holy WEek vacation nila. Natagalan lang.
    Si Stefano and Camille? I think crush ni Stefano si Cams sa totoong buhay. I read that in a mag before. :beam:
  • Originally posted by Marienella
    Check this out: Camille has a pic here and transcript of an interview with her. :)

http://www.chismis.ph/tsm/a102001/tsm10102001006.html

(fave din niya ang Dawson's creek and Charmed)

Better if Camille lets her hair grow! Mas maganda pag mahaba ang buhok niya! :( But she looks very pretty sa pic.
  • i'm not really a fan of hers but she's ok, i guess.