Home PEx Family and Society Buhay Pinoy

filipino uncivilized at mahilig sa personal attack?

ambinoypiambinoypi PEx Rookie ⭐
bakit ang filipino ang hilig mang insulto sa online debate napaka uncivilized ng mga discussion parang mga ugaling skwater.

Comments

• Dito na lang po sa Buhay Pinoy ang daming gumagamit ng argumentum ad hominem at name calling. Tanda po ito ng mga taong talo na ang mga hirit at wala nang matinong masabi.

Di tulad ko po gagamitan ko ng fact check hangga't maaari.

Abangan ninyo po at may babatikos na laban sa akin sa usapin dito....
  • ach_chooach_choo PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    ^
    you're never that good at fact checking for one. take the issue of mining for example. wala kang alam pero ang hilig mo humirit.
  • ach_choo wrote: »
    ^
    you're never that good at fact checking for one. take the issue of mining for example. wala kang alam pero ang hilig mo humirit.

Eto na po ang mga ad hominem. Abangan pa po ninyo at marami pa....
  • SAMSAYSAMSAY PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    Dito na lang po sa Buhay Pinoy ang daming gumagamit ng argumentum ad hominem at name calling. Tanda po ito ng mga taong talo na ang mga hirit at wala nang matinong masabi.

Di tulad ko po gagamitan ko ng fact check hangga't maaari.

Abangan ninyo po at may babatikos na laban sa akin sa usapin dito....

Kuha tayo ng isang halimbawa. INTERNET.
    Nagyayabang ka at nang didiskrimina ka na basura ang Internet sa pilipinas.
    Gumamit ako ng REALITY CHECK. Minali ang pulpol mong lohika. Hindi ko kasalanan kung katotohanan ang mga sinasabi ko. Pero yun ang reyalidad. Ang drama mo... ad hominem ako. Pero ang totoo tinama ko lang ang mali mo. At ang punot dulo ikaw talaga yung nang insulto sa pilipinas.

Mister na walang alam sa bahay. BOBO.
    Mga hindi nangingibang bansa. BOBO.
    Anong tawag mo dyan?

[#]LarongApiAtBiktimaPaDin[/#]
    [#]SentidoKumonLungs[/#]
  • Mister na walang alam sa bahay. BOBO.
    Mga hindi nangingibang bansa. BOBO.
    Anong tawag mo dyan?

Ang tawag po rito ay USAPIN. Wala pong binanggit na tao kaya hindi po ito argumentum ad hominem o name calling.

Bahala na po kung may tamaan, bato-bato sa langit....
    Ang tawag po rito ay USAPIN. Wala pong binanggit na tao kaya hindi po ito argumentum ad hominem o name calling.

Bahala na po kung may tamaan, bato-bato sa langit....

Mali. DISKRIMINASYON iyan.
    Natural wala kang babanggitin dahil pangkalahatan iyang salaysay mo.
    Yung mister na walang alam hindi mo pinalangan. Pero tinukoy mo naman.

[#]LarongApiPaMore[/#]
  • Mali. DISKRIMINASYON iyan.
    Natural wala kang babanggitin dahil pangkalahatan iyang salaysay mo.
    Yung mister na walang alam hindi mo pinalangan. Pero tinukoy mo naman.

Basta wala pong binabatikos nang personal ay ayos lang ang anumang talakayin. Hindi po ito "personal attack" tulad po ng pamagat ng usapin dito.
    Basta wala pong binabatikos nang personal ay ayos lang ang anumang talakayin. Hindi po ito "personal attack" tulad po ng pamagat ng usapin dito.

Indenial. Personal attack yan.
    Kung hindi mo matanggap...
    Isa pang halimbawa. si dcky girl. Lagi mo pinepersonal attack.
    Ipokrito ka talaga.
    Isa pang ka ipokritohan ay nasa ignore list daw ako nya. Isiniwalat ko lang ang katotohanan nataranta naman at panay reply :rolleyes:

[#]FakeNewsQueen[/#]
  • whitehat2017whitehat2017 PEx Rookie ⭐
    Bobo ^ ^ ^
  • ach_chooach_choo PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    Admit it. A lot of those personal attacks are well-deserved.
  • F-A SoldierF-A Soldier PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    IMHO Filipinos in real life, Filipinos are non confrontational.

I think perhaps in social media and online because there's a 'reality gap'...you're anonymous or at least it's hard for people to punch you in the face. :glee:

I remember on Singles Forum years ago, there was a troll that insulted everyone who posted their pictures...when he accidentally left his Photobucket open, one of the forumers took all his pictures and published it. He looked like your typical Pinoy FOB. He tried to deny it wasn't him (hard to, when your own PB is filled with 'random' person's picture :glee:) and eventually just slipped shamed into the darkness.

Honestly I myself irl am slightly less argumentative (I am really argumentative irl, just slightly more crafty with handling my words), but honestly if you put online forumers in a room it'd be a much different dynamics.

I think you can see that 'gap' in may facets of life, whether online or real life. People treat others 'less' carefully when they can't view others as real. I call it "dehumanization". Say for example, when you start to see prostitutes less as women than paid wet warm hole. And that's why prostitutes are probably the most vulnerable human beings often the most targeted victims of serial killers/murders, abuse and trafficking. Speaking of which, this 'dehumanization' is an aspect of sociopathy (people who have psychological inability to empathize ie emotionally/psychologically feel other people's feelings, including pain---that's why they are numb to killing because they see their victims not as humans but as 'things').

Gap = lack of empathy (being able to emotionally/psychologically feel people around you, something that's easier to do when they're real vs. when they're just words on your computer monitor).

There's an article online published by a psychological study of online behaviors,several years ago, that said that people that troll online become eventually embroiled in the persona that they become disassociated irl.

There are so many examples. Stuff that went into serious legal issues like a 20+ kid who lived in his mom's basement who created multiple personas on social media. One was a rabid feminist, another a white supremacist, and a third a ISIS supporter/jihadi. The latest, he was so into the character that he was really helping extremists into carrying out attacks that the FBI finally tracked and arrested him :glee: Another was the Hollywood hacker who hacked several celebrities emails and leaked naked pictures; he too was apprehended by authorities. He was a 40+ yr old unemployed that got obsessed with celebrities being online for 20+ hrs a day living in his elderly parents' basement :glee:

Good case study is Twitter. It was founded on the notion of absolute free speech (with very few exceptions). Until it became weaponize by entities (govts, propaganda machines, but also of just hateful individuals.

IMHO unfortunately the net good of free speech (anonymity included) trump the bad (so far) of trolls.

Really the issue is not "free speech", it's more the environment of forums like these. They make profit of you guys posting here...they should at least pay someone to moderate better = make forums run smoother/better content.

Tip: probably I should follow this more from a Jesusian whom I admire very much a verse given to me that I try (although fail all the time) to live by:

"Do nothing from rivalry or conceit, but in humility count others more significant than yourselves." Philippians 2:3

PS If I ever said anything here that I offend people, I apologize. I definitely had said very azzholish things + BS nonsense in the past. :glee:

PPS A good book recommendation of the things I discussed here: On Killing by Dave Grossman, suggested to me by a Green Beret. It's written by a former US soldier psychologist on why soldiers today were a lot more trigger happy. His theory is that from young age they were acculturated to killing by watching violent movies (ie Hollywood) and video games (ie shooters) = grow up less averse to hurting others vs. in the olden days.

The subject of his hypothesis = applicable to online personalities and behaviors.

:glee:

[#]Yeezusians[/#]
  • C.I.C.C.IC.I.C.C.I PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    ambinoypi wrote: »
    bakit ang filipino ang hilig mang insulto sa online debate napaka uncivilized ng mga discussion parang mga ugaling skwater.

madami dito sa PEx....any forum ......pati comments on the recent Miss Universe ....

huwag magtaka :lol:
  • MabuheyMabuhey PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    mabuti na yang personal attack online , kesa sa walang sabi sabi, sasaksakin ka na lang sa personal