FRIENDS : Rachel and Ross

i really want rachel and ross to get back together. kayo rin ba?

but then monica and chandler are living together... maybe joey and phoebe will be dating, i dunno... kaso hindi na FRIENDS yon... boyFRIEND-girlFRIENDs na!

[This message has been edited by guinevere (edited 08-09-2000).]

Comments

• kiraykiray Member PExer
    I am a Rachel and Ross fan too. I would really love it if they did get back together. Pero, cute din makita na they get jealous or envious when the other goes on a date with someone else. Just like last Wednesday's episode, Ross went on a date with Rachel's little sister. It was so funny to watch Rachel go gaga over that.
  • LaUnion1LaUnion1 Member PExer
    I think that they went to far when they had Chandler and Monica move in together. It's taking away from the "Friends" part. Anyway that's just secondary. I want to see more of Phoebe
  • CaRaMBaCaRaMBa Administrator PEx Moderator
    Love them.
  • RiDeRRiDeR RiDe On!!! PExer
    personally, i don't like those two to be together. nakakainis eh. away-bati-away-bati. ano ba talaga? kung sila, sila! pero, ganun talaga ang gustong mapanood ng mga tao eh. kung dun kumikita ang friends eh. pero i think, rachel is a b**ch!
  • neth_rowneth_row Moderator ✭✭
    i bet in the end, sila din magkakatuluyan....
  • SoleilSoleil Member PExer
    Ross and Rachel should get back together! They're quite a cute couple. :)
  • moonberrymoonberry basket-weaver PExer
    last season ended with phoebe and rachel finding a positive pregnancy test. i hear it's rachel's and that ross is the dad.

can anybody confirm this?
  • cathybeecathybee Make It Work! PExer
    Yes, indeed, Ross is the father. The father of the child was decided upon an audience vote. :wink:
  • shallowshallow Ghost of Ian Rush PExer
    a dork and a Greek babe? no thanks.

ahhh.. yet another "baby issue" for a sitcom.
  • twisted1982twisted1982 •½ WOMAN. ½ MAN.™• PExer
    I think that they went to far when they had Chandler and Monica move in together. It's taking away from the "Friends" part. Anyway that's just secondary

Hindi naman 'to going too far! If you will review season 1,2 and 3 episodes, you will see na binibigyan na sila ng friction! Hindi naman siguro binigla or whatever!
  • JaY_aRe_DeeJaY_aRe_Dee skippy's honey PExer
    Originally posted by moonberry
    last season ended with phoebe and rachel finding a positive pregnancy test. i hear it's rachel's and that ross is the dad.

can anybody confirm this?

yuppers :) rachel was confirmed preganant and ross is the dad... there's even this episode where the whole barkada watched a videotape of the two doing "it" :lol:

i really hope they do get back together, not juss because they look good together but i think they're good for each other... actually, when ross found out that he was the dad, he asked rachel to marry him (2nd episode of the latest season yata) kaya lang rachel didn't accept his proposal because she said " we dn't love each other"

sayang, it'll be good if two couples from the Friends get married, heehee :wink:

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file