Home PEx Lifestyle Visas and Immigration

Long stay visa for France as mother of France National


I am Filipina living with my son in Philippines and I would like to move to France with my son who has a French passport cos his father. I read that my kid needs to be living in France for me to get the long stay visa, but my kid is only 3 years old and always lived with me here in the Philippines. I would like my kid to start the school in France so would like to move with him at the same time to live there with him. Father is missing.

I appreciate if anybody has been in same situation and can explain me how to proceed to get the visa.
Sign In or Register to comment.