COMMUNITY NOTICE: If you are having trouble in your account access, please do send us a message at [email protected] for assistance.

Automate your House, make it a Smart Home by Galleon.ph

galleonphgalleonph Member PExer
edited June 2018 in Home and Garden
Would you like to live in an intelligent house or apartment? Giving you and your family convenience, a bit of luxury, and peace of mind.

There are currently a lot of smart home gadgets available in the USA that allows you to control so many things such as doors, lights, cameras, cleaning robots, cooking appliance, and so much more.

Let's discuss some of the most popular smart products here and how Galleon.ph can help you buy and ship it right to your doorstep especially if the item is not available locally yet.

Comments

• galleonphgalleonph Member PExer
    Want to grow your own herbs but lack the green thumb? Don't worry technology is on your side

The brand AeroGrow has a couple of products that let's anyone start planting herbs. In a few weeks, you will be able to harvest your own home grown herb

One of the best seller is the AeroGarden Harvest Elite with Gourmet Herb Seed Pod Kit available here http://www.galleon.ph/product/detail/10433426/aerogarden-harvest-elite-with-gourmet-herb-seed-pod-kit-stainless-steel A few customers have ordered this already

Features:

Garden year-round. Grow fresh herbs, vegetables, salad greens, flowers and more in this smart countertop garden. And with a beautiful stainless steel finish, it will look great on your countertop.

Up to 6 plants can be grown at a time. Plants grow in water…not soil. Advanced hydroponics made simple.
    High-performance, full spectrum 20-watt LED lighting system is tuned to the specific spectrum that allows plants to maximize photosynthesis, resulting in rapid, natural growth and abundant harvests.

Easy-to-use control panel tells you when to add water, reminds you when to add patented nutrients (Included), automatically turns lights on and off.

Includes 6-Pod Gourmet Herb Seed Kit that contains: Genovese Basil, Curly Parsley, Dill, Thyme, Thai Basil and Mint & 3 oz. patented nutrients (enough for a full season of growth).

Plants Grow In Water, Not Soil

Plants thrive in water and air, no soil, no mess. The AeroGarden uses advanced hydroponics to create an optimal environment for natural, rapid plant growth. The AeroGarden reservoir provides the root system with an abundant balance of oxygen, water, and nutrients to enable plants to grow 5 times faster than when grown in soil. Root systems are suspended in air and water inside the reservoir and naturally grow fast and efficiently as ideal levels of nutrients and water are automatically delivered exactly when needed.

Advanced LED Lighting System

The LED (Light Emitting Diode) lighting system is tuned to the specific spectrum that allows plants to maximize photosynthesis, resulting in rapid, natural growth and abundant harvests. The AeroGarden Harvest Elite uses the unique properties of LEDs to deliver more growth while using less power than Compact Florescent Lights (CFL) Grow Lights. The AeroGarden Harvest Elite comes with a 20-watt LED lighting system that concentrates daylight white LEDs for fast growth, blue LEDs for bigger yields, and red LEDs for more flowers and fruit. With ideal lighting and optimally balanced levels of water and nutrients, plants grow up to 5 times faster than when grown in soil.
    It may be a bit complicated and challenging to check how to manage and control multiple smart devices. Devices such as Smart Hubs address this problem. The only question is what hub has the most gadgets and brands integrated to it?

The Samsung SmartThings Smart Home Hub http://www.galleon.ph/product/detail/8020395/samsung-smartthings-smart-home-hub has one of the widest range of compatible devices and it also boasts a good amount of configuration to suit your nedds. This baby can connect to about 200 devices. You can check some compatible devices here https://www.smartthings.com/products
    Keep forgetting your keys? Then you will love the August Smart Lock

Rather than boring you with what it is and can do, here's a video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AD0VRlPdylo

These are some of the cool features:
    • Easy to install
    • Discreet as it is installed in the inside of the door
    • Battery operated. No wires
    • Can be controlled with a smart phone
    • Has proximity sensor which means it can open automatically when you get gome

See all versions of the lock here http://www.galleon.ph/search?keyword=august+smart+lock
    Can't Kick Your Sinus Infection? This Can Help

When the air is too dry, sinuses don't drain and function properly. Adding humidity to the air is generally good for sinus health — especially if you're regularly suffering from congestion and sinusitis. raising humidity is easy with the Urpower Humidifier.

Features:
    1. Larger Capacity: With 5Litres water tank which can emit a cool water vapor into the air for full night.
    2. Perfect Design: Matte black body design makes it to be a perfect decoration in any places.
    3. Sleep Mode: You can choose sleep mode if you long press the power button. It will be middle mist output and all indicator light will turn off. Short press the power button, you can choose the mist output: Low-Middle-High. Working time: 14 -17 hours.
    4. Safety Function: There is automatic shut-off function which will shut off automatically when there is no water remained. So it won't overheat or short circuit.
    5. Easy-operate: There is only one power button for you to control the humidifier, you do not need to worry about the operation.

See it here at: http://www.galleon.ph/product/detail/13894425/urpower-humidifier-5l-large-capacity-whisper-quiet-operation-cool-mist-ultrasonic-humidifier-waterless-auto-shut-off-with-adjustable-mist-mode-for-home-bedroom-babyroom-office
    Wanna enjoy your favorite playlist loud and clear? Try Sonos Play:1 Compact Wireless Speaker for Streaming Music

Fill Your Home With Music The PLAY:1 has two perfectly tuned Class D amplifiers, one 3.5" mid–woofer designed to faithfully reproduce mid–range frequencies and deliver deep bass, and one tweeter to

create a crisp and accurate high–frequency response. No other wireless speaker this size delivers such rich, clear HiFi sound.

Features:
    • Play:1 is our compact, surprisingly powerful speaker. It’s a perfect fit for bookshelves, counters, and other snug places. So now you can enjoy great-sounding music anywhere.
    • Connect your Play:1 to any Amazon Echo or Alexa-enabled device, then just ask for the music you love.
    • Play different songs in different rooms at the same time. Or, pump one song in perfect sync, throughout your home.
    • Set-up in five minutes using your home Wi-Fi. Easily expand your home audio system over time by adding wireless speakers to additional rooms whenever you’re ready.
    • Wirelessly Stream all your favorite music services like Amazon Music, Pandora, Apple Music, and Spotify.
    • Perfect for home theater rears or a stereo pair. Wall mountable.

here's a review by a customer:
    Excellent sound for such a small speaker. Bass performance is very good. These are better sounding than the Play:3's, especially if you pair two of the Play:1's. I have tried numerous multi-room speaker

solutions that utilized either bluetooth or air play networking and the Sonos product line impresses with the ease of setup and the rock solid connections. I would suggest purchasing their Boost product if you

have many speakers in various locations around the house. I have so far purchased 4 Play:1 speakers, a Play:5, and a Connect:Amp to run rock speakers out at the pool. The furthest distance in my setup is

between the Boost and my Connect:Amp, through 3 walls and about 100 feet with no issues. check it here http://www.galleon.ph/product/detail/1998991/sonos-play1-compact-wireless-speaker-for-streaming-music-works-with-alexa-black
    Tired of cleaning your home? This can do it for you

The Roomba 690 Vacuuming Robot navigates to clean under furniture and around clutter. The patented, 3-Stage Cleaning System picks up dust, pet hair and large debris like cereal. Just press CLEAN or schedule Roomba on the go with the iRobot HOME App. Built on the proven Roomba 650 robot platform, this upgraded 600 series model now features iRobot HOME App compatibility and a sleek, updated design.

About the product
    • Clean and schedule from anywhere with the iRobot HOME App; compatible with Amazon Alexa and the Google Assistant
    • Patented 3-Stage Cleaning System and Dual Multi-Surface Brushes pick up everything from small particles to large debris
    • Dirt Detect sensors alert Roomba to work harder on concentrated areas of dirt, such as high-traffic zones of your home
    • Full suite of intelligent sensors guide the robot under and around furniture to help thoroughly clean your floors
    • Auto-Adjust Cleaning Head automatically adapts its height to effectively clean carpets and hard floors

here's a review by a customer:
    Seriously!!! This thing has been a life saver. We recently built a decent sized home, and our downstairs is around 2800 sq ft. Keeping up on vacuuming/sweeping was almost impossible with 2 young kids a cat and a dog! My mom talked me into one of these swearing by it. I was super skeptical of spending $330.00 on a machine that I may need to sweep up after frequently. I haven't touched a vacuum in 2 weeks!!! Our GreatRoom/Kitchen/Dinning/Laundry is all hard surfaces (tile and hardwood) and this thing picks up nearly EVERYTHING that falls on the floor! It picks up MORE than sweeping. Every other day when we empty the bin, there is so much more than just the crumbs the kids drop. This thing goes under our couch. Ask yourself - how often do you successfully vacuum under the couch? Well I do it every day now! LOL :) The 690 also navigates around multiple chairs very well. The 690 isn't perfect. We have a large rug in our GreatRoom and Johnny-5 won't go onto the rug. It's not that tall of a lip either. But I'm okay with that, since 98% of the other surfaces are clean. I set him to start working at 0900 right when we leave the house. There's been one time over the past 2 weeks he caught up a string from a cat toy and stopped. Other than that - I'll drop him in our Master or Master bath/closet and hit clean while we are in the other rooms. I hope these machines to continually get better (smarter, as in map a room without setting up laser fences). This thing is well worth the $330.00 plus some. I'd buy it again in a heart beat.

get it here http://www.galleon.ph/product/detail/20595676/irobot-roomba-690-robot-vacuum-with-wi-fi-connectivity
  • NoypiHereNoypiHere Member PExer
    okay sana ang roomba. it works with Alexa which I think is important. Minsan lang naiingayan ako masyado pag nag lilinis na.
  • NoypiHere said:
    okay sana ang roomba. it works with Alexa which I think is important. Minsan lang naiingayan ako masyado pag nag lilinis na.
    I know some home automation products that works with alexa, check this site http://lasco.com.ph/, nakabili na ako sakanila ng ibang products and tested it and worth my money. 

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file