Christopher Walken ---> Hollywood's Ultimate bad guy?

Christopher Walken kicks ****!! He is in the same class as Robert De Niro and Harvey Keitel. I adore all his works (except for that one with Alicia Silverstone). He is best remembered as the Russian roulette-playing dude in 'The Deer Hunter' where he won an Academy Award but he also have a handful of kewl movies: The Dead Zone, Things To Do In Denver When You're Dead, A View to A Kill, At Close Range, Batman 2, Pulp Fiction and Sleepy Hollow

Comments

• runerune Member PExer
    I think Christopher Walken is THE BAD GUY in Hollywood.

Super galing pa!
    Saw him in the Prophecy and he gave me the shivers.....

[This message has been edited by rune (edited 06-23-2000).]
  • moonberrymoonberry basket-weaver PExer
    more like hollywood's ultimate creepy guy! lol.gif loved him in biloxi blues
  • FarOutFreakFarOutFreak deranged hermit PExer
    Hollywood's only living statue.

silly.gif
  • xywizxywiz The Red Tiger PExer
    His roles on Prophecy 2 and Sleepy Hollow made him one of my all-time fave.

• flydermanflyderman Prendli Neyborhud PExer
    Oh yeah, biloxi blues. Love that movie. :)
  • imogenimogen drama queen PExer
    diba nasa KING OF NEW YORK DIN siya? and BATMAN RETURNS din? and may cameo siya sa BAD GIRL ni madonna. yef. magaling syang lumabas na villain.
  • waffledishwaffledish Member PExer
    he was wonderful (in every sense of the word) in At Close Range. definitely one of the best actors around.

moonberry is right.. he's more creepy than bad... :D
  • runerune Member PExer
    I saw in one internet site that he might be playing a role in Star wars episode 2 as a dark jedi.....imagine him vs Sam Jackson...that would kick **** if its true!!!!
  • adlawadlaw gi-atay. PExer
    grabe ang mata niyan. piercing at nakakatakot. one of the best actors in hollywood.
  • suklayinsuklayin badly drawn girl PExer
    i first liked him when he starred in stephen king's "the dark zone". galeng nya dun. chilling.

tsaka lalo na sa "the prophecy". kahit na fave ko si eric stoltz and was heartbroken (hikbi) when his character died, i was still rooting for walken's angel gabriel in the end. he was so convincing when he was making his propaganda speech for annihilation.
  • poinkpoink Member PExer
    He really freaked me out til I saw him as the dad on "Blast from the past". Suffice to say, the nightmares have stopped.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file