pats2017 wrote: »
Hi! Can I get your opinion on our case, please? Havent submitted reqs tho. Our family will be travelling this Dec 22 - 28. Here's our profile:
1. Father - 55 yrs old, with current employer of 3 years, complete requirements, current balance 60k , ADB ~5k, travel history for the past 5 years - HK, Macau, Malaysia, Singapore & Japan (all with family)
2. Mother - 52 yrs old, house wife, complete requirements, travel history for the past 5 years - HK, Macau, Malaysia, Singapore & Japan (all with family) - to be financially supported by my father
3. Sister - 27 yrs old, with current employer of 5 yrs, complete requirements, ADB ~3k, current balance ~50k, travel history for the past 5 years - HK (2x), Macau (2x), Malaysia, Singapore & Japan (2x)
Issue: She worked in another country last year as part of her job rotation so much of her salary is still with the foreign bank. Reason why her ADB is low. She wasnt able to get a bank cert/statement from that bank. Can a cover letter suffice to explain this?
4. Me - 24 yrs old, with current employer of 3 yrs, complete requirements, ADB ~20k, current balance ~150k, travel history for the past 5 years - HK, Macau, Malaysia, Singapore, Taiwan, Thailand (2x) & Japan (2x)
5. Sister - 22 yrs old, just passed engg board exam last Oct 2017, unemployed, no ITR/ COE, etc. Should a cover letter suffice also to explain this? I will finance her travel expenses so I just need to submit birth certificates and affidavit of support right? travel history for the past 5 years - HK, Macau, Malaysia, Singapore & Japan (all with family)
6. Sister - 15 yrs old, studying, complete requirements, travel history for the past 5 years - HK, Macau, Malaysia, Singapore & Japan (all with family), I will also finance her travel expenses
Kinakabahan ako because of the no work, no visa policy for my brother's situation and also the low ADB of my father and sister. Any tips?
southernerqueen wrote: »
Hi, I requested a bank cert and statement from BPI for my visa application but ADB and account opening date weren't included in the bank cert. Has anyone recently tried submitting a bank cert without the ADB indicated? My friend called the embassy and hindi daw nila inaaccept?
schopenhauer21 wrote: »
^ Hindi naman yata laman ng bank account ang sole basis for approval, pero if I were you dagdagan nang konti 'yung laman ng bank account ni father if he will financially support your mom also. 60k is roughly 1100-1200 USD para sa kanilang dalawa ni mom mo. How much are you planning to indicate dun sa travel expenses part sa form?
smartsimpleton wrote: »
Medyo alanganin 'yung bank account and ADB ng father mo, lalo na since siya magsusupport sa mom mo. Is there a way to pad the bank account a little bit more? Will you be staying with family or friends, or nag-book na kayo ng hotel? Paid na lahat, pati airfare? Is your older sister also financing her own stay?
I think since you've all traveled together as a family and have used Japan visas, OK naman kayo. Ayun lang, baka magtanong si embassy if paid na ang hotel and airfare because of the bank accounts.
pats2017 wrote: »
Thanks for your tips. Yes. Baka nga will add nalang money to his bank account. Booked and paid na both airfare and accommodation. Also, my sister's financing her own stay since she really has money naman but just in a foreign bank. Since she's here na baka we'll wait nalang for this month's salary para madagdagan account
Question, since I will finance my youngest sister's stay, does that mean she only needs to submit our birth certs, financial documents and not my father's na? Thanks so much!
southernerqueen wrote: »
Yeah, I did. They even asked me again kung para saang country when I gave them the form. I guess it depends on the branch or the teller?
babygurl911 wrote: »
Hi all! Share ko lang yung experience ko this morning sa pagapply.
Dumating ako dun before 7AM, pang-114 ako. I was relieved na andun pa din *** mga tables na may pandikit, kasi hindi ko na-paste yung pictures namin ng sister ko sa kanya-kanya naming application forms.
Eto po yung profiles namin-
Me: 35 y/o BPO employee
Traveled to Korea once in 2015, traveled to Jakarta last month
Supplementary BDO cardholder c/o my mom
Around 50K sa bank account
My sister: 31 y/o BPO employee
no overseas travel experience
Supplementary BDO cardholder c/o our mom din
Less than 20K sa bank account
Declared sa application form that her trip will be funded by our mom
Naloka ako kasi ang binigay sakin slip ni Kuya Guard sa window 2. Dun pa lang nagtaka na'ko pero di ako kumibo. Nakita ko kasi yung mga tao sa interview room 2 na may mga BDO gold CC. Inisip ko na lang na baka dahil di ko pinresent yung card agad? Or baka sasabihan lang ako nung taga window 2 na pumunta sa interview room? Either way, nahiya ako magsabi at baka maBV si Kuya so sige lang.
Pag dating ko ng window 2, na-agit yung Korean nung nakita nya na may BDO card... sabi nya window 3 daw dapat ako. Pero nawindang sya bakit daw iba yung name sa card ko vs dun sa billing statement. I tried to explain na supplementary, so she consulted window 3 - I'm guessing nagyes si window 3 so pinapunta nya na ko dun.
Pag dating ko kay window 3 (grabe nakakahiya, napilitan ako sumingit before someone else's turn, buti na lang pinagbigyan ako), kinuha lang nya yung requirements, scan onti, tas binigyan nya na ako ng slip to get my passport back on November 9. Mejo scared lang ako kasi na-dyahe ata sya or something - pero not taking it against her. Super dami din kasi ng tao sa embassy kaya mejo gets ko naman yung stress level nya.
Checked the status online for me and my sister a few times today, Application Received yung tagging. Sana ma-approve kami! [#]FingersCrossed[/#] [#]ThinkPositive[/#]
suzette0220 wrote: »
Sis! ilang months ng SOA - BDO CC pinasa mo? Goodluck sa application mo. thanks po.
jaineerd wrote: »
Expect mo bukas baka may result na online. Sana ma-approve kayo. Good luck!
babygurl911 wrote: »
1 month/billing cycle lang dear~ yung kita *** activity namin as supplementary.
Thanks! Kaka-check ko lang ng status online, application received pa din. [#]FingersCrossed[/#] [#]FerventlyPraying[/#]