Jennifer Lopez or Salma Hayek?

which one would you prefer?

Comments

• definitely SALMA HAYEK! she's beautiful, she has style, and CAN ACT !
    as for JEnnifer Lopez...well, if you can't say anything nice...
  • The RockThe Rock Old school smackdown layer PExer
    Yeah, The Rock has to say Salma Hayek is his choice. She doesan't have an over-developed ***** nor does she insist on singing even though her songs are crappy. plus, she's not dating an ego-maniac like Puff Daddy. Salma is so much hotter, sexier, and funnier. if you smell what The Rock is cookin!
  • JacobJacob nerd forever PExer
    Jennifer Lopez anytime.
  • WangieWangie Member PExer
    Salma, definitely.

• dantedawgdantedawg Member PExer
    jennifer lopez na! pero totoo bang boyfriend nya si puff daddy?? yuck! sayang sya!
  • bLaCkbLaCk Member PExer
    It's true na she's dating Puff...pero i disagree na yucky si Jennifer coz of that... she's only human to fall in love (or whatever she feels that's going on behind them)... it's her choice... so leave her alone...
    Salma is prettier... pero Jennifer has more potential guts...
    And nga pala.... Jennifer posed nude for Puffy's magazine label... bero covered sha with angel wings... so nde nakita ang kanyang pinakita....
  • glass houseglass house Member PExer
    Salma is better. More exotic. hindi nakakasawa ang face.
  • KRA_PENNKRA_PENN Member PExer
    Salma Hayek!!!!!

Jennifer Lopez is too cocky and "feeling" for my taste....I liked her in......Jack???
  • glass houseglass house Member PExer
    Have you seen her in Dogma? She's an angel in that film. Really pretty!
  • YoshiYoshi Member PExer
    Salma Hayek, kasi mas marunong naman siyang umarte. Kaso lang, she's having difficulty with her accent. I don't know if she's trying to mask it or what.
    Jennifer Lopez absolutely does not know how to act, sing, and dance. If You Had My Love is one of the most annoying videos I've ever seen!
  • terjeterje Sullen Gurl PExer
    funny...salma and jennifer were rumored to have this rift goin' on. because jennifer was so "oh, i'm so the latina pioneer in the entertainment industry" or whatever it is she wants to project. and salma was saying that jennifer shouldn't even be considered as a symbol of the latin community bcuz she's from the bronx. SALMA HAYEK IS THE REAL THING! she doesn't have to sleep with record label CEO's to get to the top.
  • CaRaMBaCaRaMBa Administrator PEx Moderator
    terje: You mean Jennifer did? Wow chismis! Nahuhuli na yata ako sa balita...
  • stanchstanch Member PExer
    salma hayek

:-P
  • p.i.joep.i.joe Member PExer
    Salma Hayek for her pretty face. remember how seductive she was in that movie..Desperado with Antonio Banderas.

Jennifer Lopez, not as pretty but look at her behind...oohhh mahmah!
  • terjeterje Sullen Gurl PExer
    caramba: well, rumor has it that she slept with puff daddy. and it's a fact that they're 'together' now. where there's smoke...
  • KRA_PENNKRA_PENN Member PExer
    Caramba and terje: not only that, before puff, she had the "i need to know" guy, tommy m. (mariah's x and sony honcho) and anyone na up and coming, nakipaglan** na yang babaeng yan, nadisillusion tuloy ako, gusto ko pa naman siya sa jack as ms. marquez (as i've posted earlier..)

[This message has been edited by KRA_PENN (edited 11-25-1999).]
  • CaRaMBaCaRaMBa Administrator PEx Moderator
    ... waiting for MO to post...
  • RiDeRRiDeR RiDe On!!! PExer
    salma hayek! well, she's sexier. and morena talaga.

i think the reason why she speaks that way because she doesn't know how to speak english before he went to the U.S. so talagang halata yung accent niya. pero ang galing din niya kasi in a span of 7 years, napakafluent na niya.
  • LimerickLimerick wuv muffin! PExer
    Salma Hayek definitely! and i agree with glasshouse, hindi nakakasawa yung face niya. besides, she can act! ;)
  • tanyatanya Member PExer
    salma hayek

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file