COMMUNITY NOTICE: If you are having trouble in your account access, please do send us a message at [email protected] for assistance.

parang dinadaya ako...

proteinprotein Lunukin mo PExer
i joined this 'Egyptian Game Character Design Contest' and 'Flash Animation Contest' which started on Jan 14 and is supposed to end on February 9, 2002. i complied with the deadline and passed my work... but a day after, the koreans (koreano may hawak nung company. switik 'ata.) informed me that my artwork is the best that they have received so far (some of the staff even teased me to buy them a drink coz they think that i'd surely win the 20,000 prize.) but apparently konti lang kaming sumali so they have to extend again the deadline to march 20. (they even asked me to do another entry but i said i can't because im still studyin). march 20 came and again konti lang daw nagpasa so extended nanaman hangang april 5 (yun na daw yung last).
now, i have to point out again that i complied with their first deadline and that ,according to them, i have the best work theyve seen... which technically means i am the winner of the FRIGGIN CONTEST!
my problem here is: what if may nakapagpasa na mas maganda sa gawa ko at natalo ako? pwede ko bang sabihin sa kanila that im the righteous winner coz masyadong mahaba yung time ng mga opponents ko para pagandahin yung entries nila? i mean, i got only less than a month to finish my entries and that i joined two of the three categories but my opponents got, like, 2 months to finish their work... man, that's a lot of time!!! help... help... help... pakiramdam ko ay pinagsasamantalahan ako ng mga banyaga sa sarili kong bayan.

here is the link to my egyptian game character entry ("Anaknam" yung name ng character, as in Anaknam p*ta:
http://www.renderosity.com/gallery.ez?ByArtist=Yes&Artist=protein

if you want to see my entry for the animation, just mail me at [email protected] and i'll send you the swf file.

Comments

• R0G3RR0G3R i love ? PExer
    sorri dude... mukhang mahirap yan... tago mo nalang emails/correspondence which states na kaw raw ang may best work para may hawak ka in case gusto mo habulin kapag di nga ikaw ang manalo and magfile ka ng case...

pero contest nila yan e... so sila bahala kung sino manalo... baka ma-349 ka (pepsi 349, if u remember o bata kapa non...)

;)
  • proteinprotein Lunukin mo PExer
    ei ROG3R,
    349? un ba ung madaming nanalo tapos walang maibigay ang pepsi? pano yan.. ala akong hawak na email or other docs-- basta sinabi lang sakin na ok yung gawa ko thru phone. darn. but the fact na ako talaga ang unang nagpasa (first deadline), hindi ba magandang argument un?
  • mickeyRENmickeyREN Member PExer
    ei, ang ganda ng drawing mo ah, :)
  • kingking WWW.EUREKA.PH PExer
    Originally posted by protein
    ei ROG3R,
    349? un ba ung madaming nanalo tapos walang maibigay ang pepsi? pano yan.. ala akong hawak na email or other docs-- basta sinabi lang sakin na ok yung gawa ko thru phone. darn. but the fact na ako talaga ang unang nagpasa (first deadline), hindi ba magandang argument un?

REMEMBER KO YAN!

WE HAVE A 1 MILLION AND A 10,000 PESOS 349 CROWN. WE STILL HAVE IT. HEHE....
  • sleepsleep Corporate Wh0re PExer
    after all's been said...
    dont be a sore losser. :D
    which technically means i am the winner of the FRIGGIN CONTEST!
    but not officially :D
  • dafunkdafunk Irregular Member PExer
    pepsi 349? :laugh:

atleast i got 500 pesos for it.. consolation prize daw :D

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file