FEATURE ADJUSTMENT: The Flag button is temporarily unavailable for members. We are doing certain system adjustments as of the moment to prevent some users from abusing this feature. For reports, please message the moderators or email us at [email protected]
PEx Alert: Welcome to the new PinoyExchange. For access issues, bug reports and technical concerns, please email us at [email protected] Thank you!

Dinosaur by Walt Disney Pictures

Hi everyone! This is my first time on PEX. I run a movie-related web site called Movies Online Philippines (http://www.moviesonline.com.ph) and I just made and posted the review of Dinosaur (the comupter generated animated feature of Disney).

I just wanted to ask if anyone can confirm or clarify what I heard - some people are saying that Pixar (makers of Toy Story, A Bug's Life and Dinosaur) have established a studio here (in Mandaluyong, to be exact, according to the rumor) - and that Dinosaur, and parts of Toy Story 2 were actually made here. Anyone know?

P.S. Hi to Ada! "Mike" was taken, kaya "Galahad" na lang. Please, please don't call me Galahad sa EB. =)

[This message has been edited by Galahad (edited 06-23-2000).]

Comments

• mattematte Member PExer
    hi rin galahad! :)

maganda ba talaga yung dinosaur? based sa trailer mukhang ok! galing talaga ng disney! pero feeling ko parang land before time yung story
  • imogenimogen drama queen PExer
    we rented a pirated vcd and i let my dad watch it. lol.gif ok naman daw.
  • GalahadGalahad Member PExer
    hi din matte! maganda yung movie, but mostly because sobrang galing ng visuals... yung story halos rip-off nga ng land before time (like i said in the review i made) but then again... ano pa kaya ang magiging kwento ng mga dinosaur? =)

imogen... pambata ang dinosaur, hehe bakit sa daddy mo pinapanood? =P
  • imogenimogen drama queen PExer
    Galahad... tinamad akong panuorin! tsaka dad ko naman nag rent nun eh. ;)

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file