COMMUNITY NOTICE: If you are having trouble in your account access, please do send us a message at [email protected] for assistance.

ruffa's out to be the next catherine zeta-jones in hollywood - agree? disagree?

care to comment? she is being built up by her agency in the states to be its next impt star. and some quarters are telling that she has potential.
will she make it?

Comments

• IraIra Member PEx Rookie ⭐
    Next Zeta-Jones?! LOL, doubt it! Zeta-Jones has more class on her pinkie than Ruffa does in her whole body. I believe the publicity about her being the next important star came out of her agency. Di siya credible. I would only believe it if it came from someone neutral.
  • CaRaMBaCaRaMBa Administrator PEx Moderator
    She could make it there. The people in the US do not really know her yet, she has that going for her. As for the Philippines, I believe that she has already lost her credibility here with the scam. If you ask around, you won't get many positive reactions. But as I said earlier, we really don't know what's gonna happen in the US.

However, it would be wiser for her not to position herself as the next Catherine Zeta-Jones. Tough act to follow.
  • MaDaPaKaMaDaPaKa Member PExer
    cathy zeta-jones? sus.. more like grace jones
  • KamatayanKamatayan www.digitalfrap.com PExer
    Sana naman hindi, that no good social climber... Lalo na yung nanay niya... yayabang na naman...
  • wolverinewolverine Ang pagbabalik. PExer
    ruffa... next catherine zeta-jones? asa pa.

• JacobJacob nerd forever PExer
    Hey you'll never know... pero whoever thought of that must be high or something...
  • ChiQuiChiQui Member PExer
    I'm sorry.. but I strongly disagree! She's not as pretty as Zeta-Jones is.. and not to mention... Ruffa can't really act. Oh well, she can try though...
  • M!M! Member PExer
    NO WAY!!!
    ...if it happens, then she must be very, very lucky.
  • 24/724/7 Member PExer
    pehleeeez...marunong ba siyang umarte?
  • g-whizg-whiz Member PExer

oh my gosh, another ego boost for her already big head....she cant act, she has this annoying voice, and she cant dress to save her life.
  • bLaCkbLaCk Member PExer
    two more words:

YEAH RIGHT!!!

Catherine Zeta Jones is like.... Mt. Everest and she's just... Mt. Apo!... or even Mt. Mayon! ano ba yan!!! hope she does well to represent the country... but well... can't think of enough reason why she'll be the next CZJ... i mean, hello? we're talking of Ruffa "you know" Gutierrez here! Take it, take it ba!!!
  • bLaCkbLaCk Member PExer
    one more thing...

dont let her be a part of the Oscars, Tony's, or whatever type of awards... argghghhhhhhh!!!
  • BrutusBrutus Member PExer
    bakit naman sa lahat ng tao eh to be the next MY CATHERINE ZETA-JONES pa? huhuhuhuhu please lang... parang nadedegrade ang sweetheart kong si zeta!!! ;)
  • CyCy Registered User PExer
    LOL eh gusto pa nyang maging Julia Roberts eh! tsk tsk tsk...
  • groundedgrounded Member PExer
    Yuck!! No way!! I don't even get why she got so popular here. But then again, I'm not masa. @#!% My God ah! I mean like, you know! She's like so arte ah! It's like so not bagay! #%$! (that was trying hard to sound maarte. sorry!) I almost agree with everything posted here. Once again, YUCK!

Pero 'bat nga sya kinukuha outside pinas?

Hmm.. I wonder if she has internet. (malamang!) Ang sakit naman nang page na 'to! Hehehe. I doubt it'll affect her anyway so for the third time.. for you Ruffa, YUUCCKK!!!!

Pero teka.. how mean. I take back half of what I said.
  • TiKoYTiKoY Member PExer
    ruffa's an ugly *****
  • Peeeps,let her prove her prowess in acting please!

If she can make it then we should be proud that another Filipina made it again.
    Isn't that great?

I wouldn't exactly call her ugly because in all honesty I think she's stunningly very attractive!

As for being the next CZJ, I don't know.
    I love Catherine too.

Be nice, will you?
  • i agree with fortes in fide...i think we should give her the benefit of the doubt for now...malay nyo she'll make it big in hollywood...when she bombs, then pag-initan natin sha...o diba?! pero oy catherine zeta-jones si ruffa?!!? oy hindi ah! ako pa pwede! *walang aangal!*
  • terjeterje Sullen Gurl PExer
    right. and i'm the next Meryl Streep.
  • PEX adikPEX adik Member PExer
    grabe sexy nya!!
    mmm...
    hehehe
    :-P

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file