any suggestions?

Tried rubs and sobrang ok niya din :)

Comments

• gotta lick itgotta lick it PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    3BREC57441574DC5794E71l.jpg

it taste like corned beef.
  • gooseberrygooseberry 🐯 Tiger Squad🥈
    The ones that we've been making.

Nothing beats home cooked meal. You ge to choose what wood you're smoking your meat in. What marinade you're rubbing it in. I prefer wet rubbing than dry. Dry adds nothing to the meat inside, IMHO.

I prefer spicy and tangy marinades with strong wood for smoking.

I love Traeger.
    2 good tips:

7830359fb16436bb159a34e6adb5b587--bbq-sauces-chili.jpg
    1. buy this

2. learn to properly pressure cook ribs before grilling it. no need for rubbing if the ribs are pressure cooker with the spices.
  • cuchcuch PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    2 good tips:

https://i.pinimg.com/236x/78/30/35/7830359fb16436bb159a34e6adb5b587--bbq-sauces-chili.jpg
    1. buy this

2. learn to properly pressure cook ribs before grilling it. no need for rubbing if the ribs are pressure cooker with the spices.

that's totally the wrong way to do ribs, and use hunt's? bwahahahahahahaha!
  • etxeteraetxetera PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    Buy Mama Sita BBQ Sauce
    Mix with minced garlic
    Marinate ribs preferably overnight - maganda ang ribs cut sa Rustans :)
    Brush with Clara Ole BBQ Sauce while baking

VOILA !!!
    it is like saying Mama Sita BBQ Sauce isnt good because you ended up basting the ribs with a different BBQ Sauce.

tsk tsk ..... hindi pressure cooked. matigas iyan. yung nga lang some people like gnawing the bones ..... este ribs.

in short,
    imported BBQ sauce is better that local brands. i always go for hickory because the sauce has that smoky aroma even without the real wood.
  • etxeteraetxetera PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    Nope di siya matigas. Ilang years ko ng ginagawa yan. Sarap to the bones. And why settle for one brand when mas masarap combo ang two BBQ sauce. Di naman mortal sin yun :shrug: Ang kaigihan sa Ole pwede mo pa siyang dipping sauce at the same time. Ang Mama Sita okay siya if purely inihaw lets say porkchop no need to add anything na.

I use hickory sauce for baked beans. Lasang Kenny Rogers na di na nila served now but not sa ribs. Sa food kasi ang masarap sa isa maaring di masarap sa isa. Kanya-kanyang gusto lang yan walang pilitan.

There this another recipe I did years ago for baby back ribs. Yun pinakuluan bago i-baked. Ang end product lasang lechon :) Pero pamatay lang sa gastos ng ingredients like bibili ka A1 tapos konti lang need mo kaya di ko na inulit :lol:
  • commonercommoner Honorary Member PEx Expert 🎖️
    Morganfield's. Overrated masyado ang RUB.
  • cuchcuch PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    it is like saying Mama Sita BBQ Sauce isnt good because you ended up basting the ribs with a different BBQ Sauce.

tsk tsk ..... hindi pressure cooked. matigas iyan. yung nga lang some people like gnawing the bones ..... este ribs.

in short,
    imported BBQ sauce is better that local brands. i always go for hickory because the sauce has that smoky aroma even without the real wood.

BBQ nga e, bakit mo i-pepresure cook? the trick is "low and slow", you gotta have a smoker and real wood chips, applewood, hickory, mesquite, pecan are the popular ones, moisten it from time to time with a pear-apple juice baste, it's gon' be off the bone good.
    pasenya na. we are living in the philippine and we cant afford to do slow cooking with wood. we can only inherited an electric gas range and oven. and, this is for baby back ribs. it does not need a long time to tenderize it. the idea there is to let the meat absorb savor of the spices.

we prefer ribs that are tender and meat easily get pulled of the bone. gnawing the bone is for PGs.
  • crocopiecrocopie PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    pasenya na. we are living in the philippine and we cant afford to do slow cooking with wood. we can only inherited an electric gas range and oven. and, this is for baby back ribs. it does not need a long time to tenderize it. the idea there is to let the meat absorb savor of the spices.

we prefer ribs that are tender and meat easily get pulled of the bone. gnawing the bone is for PGs.

I wish we stop using the word "PG". Hunger is a real-world problem and a badly-cooked meal is better than no meal at all, barring unhygienic cooking of course.

That said, ribs can be boiled to make them bone-pulling. But it would be more like Bah-Kut-Tech where the flavor is transferred to the water, not a "barbecue" in the traditional sense..
    i really do not understand why people enjoy overcooked ribs and gnaw after tendons stuck on the bone. if it is a good baby back ribs, the meat and tendons would easily tear away from the bone.
  • BeerhandBopBeerhandBop PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    " buy this

2. learn to properly pressure cook ribs before grilling it. no need for rubbing if the ribs are pressure cooker with the spices."

pro tip: add BLUE LABEL whiskey to it. I SWEAR, it is the BEST baby back ribs you've ever tasted.

one time nagluluto ako, and i am using that same product as you pictured. i was looking for some kind of alcohol sa leftover alcohol cabinet, and saw some leftover blue label, and poured it in. my [#]ucking[/#] god. it's god tier goodness.
  • crocopiecrocopie PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    Pressure-cooking ribs before grilling.............

Puwede naman siguro, if you're pressed for time. Just be aware that the flavor is transferred mostly to the liquid.

But nothing beats low and slow over charcoal.