Home PEx Local Entertainment Showbiz - General
COMMUNITY NOTICE: If you are having trouble in your account access, please do send us a message at [email protected] for assistance.

battle of the cables

HOME or SKYCABLE?

Comments

• CaRaMBaCaRaMBa Administrator PEx Moderator
    I really can't compare 'cause I haven't tried using Home cable. SKY's okay, but sometimes they make the wrong management decisions, like the Star incident.
  • Depends. When my baby was still very young, Home Cable since mas maganda ang selections sa Channel V at HK movie fan ako. But when my baby learned appreciate programs on the boob tube, siguro sa Sky (actually Sun). May Nickelodeon at Kermit Channel, laking tulong mag-baby sit!

One thing more, if you'll pick Sky, I suggest mag-Sun ka na lang (kung available sa area nyo). Who needs Cinemax and Hallmark for an extra 200 bucks when you can rent movies for 30 bucks sa mga nagkalat na ACA outlets! Makaka-CR ka pa without missing any scenes or dialogue!
  • BadGiRLBadGiRL PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    i've tried both....and i definitely think home cable is better.... yung ibang star channels kasi may extra bayad sa sky e...e sa home kasama na..tapos mas mahal parin ang sky.....
  • I used to have SKY but switched to Destiny because of the unlimited internet access and dissatisfaction with SKY's service.

So far the jury is still out on Destiny. It's great to have unlimited access with no dial up but they had trouble with their system last month and you could hardly access the net. There are also more channels which includes STAR (world and movies), Fox News, Action Channel, and Channel V. They have ALL the sky channels (including Kermit & Hallmark) except Cinemax.

Peace.
  • CaRaMBaCaRaMBa Administrator PEx Moderator
    Kaboom! Inggit ako sa iyo!!! The service won't be available in our area until next year! :(
  • Home Cable.. aside from the videoke channel, =) they have the DISNEY CHANNEL... i get to watch my favorite cartoon movie.. "the little mermaid"

• syempre home cable, may mga Star channels kasi
  • dati sky kami, now home na. well para sa kin mas ok ang home. mas mura, more channels (yugn mag may sense ha?). pero namiss ko yung french open coverage ng sky! angry.gif

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file