COMMUNITY NOTICE: If you are having trouble in your account access, please do send us a message at [email protected] for assistance.

[Poll] Cher, Angel, or Daphne???

Daphne Osena!

My Choice Is

Sign in to vote!
This is a private poll: no-one will see what you voted for.

Comments

• zyxthynzyxthyn Mrs. ni Jun PExer
    ok si Daphne and si Cher...but i like Angel d most kc napaka-down-to-earth ng mga segments niya. like yung pagpunta sa Divisoria, or where can u find the best isaw. ;)
  • bunnybunny s p u n k y PExer
    I like Daphne and Angel...pero si Cher...ullkk!!!
  • wAgKaNgMaKuLiTwAgKaNgMaKuLiT Unregistered PExer

all of them are ok. pero daphne osena pa ren... :)
  • WylieWylie Member PExer
    Anybody know Ivy Javier of AdMU Batch '97 MIS? She looks like Daphne!
  • MaverickMaverick Member PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    kay angel ako. down-to-earth at nakaka-relate ang most people sa kanya.
  • bLaCkbLaCk Member PExer
    Angel Aquino... down to earth!!!!
  • bLaCkbLaCk Member PExer
    Angel Aquino... down to earth!!!!
  • FuBu'FuBu' Member PExer
    I have to say angel Aquino!! She is not only a great host but a good actress as well.
  • FuBu'FuBu' Member PExer
    I have to say Angel Aquino!! She is not only a great host but a good actress as well.
  • suntannedsuntanned Member PExer
    anyone but Cher Calvin! the fact that she insists on pointing out (as often as she can) that she didnt grow up here is so irritating. and a little insulting. you get this feeling na she thinks she's so much better cos she has an accent and whatnot. pwede ba! eh di kung ganun, magpa-deport ka na lang
  • Austin JamesAustin James Member PExer
    Angel Aquino! she's my angel!
  • Austin JamesAustin James Member PExer
    Angel Aquino! she's my angel!
  • YoshiYoshi Member PExer
    Nge, medyo fake nga silang tatlo minsan. Kasi kunwari papakainin sila dito, papapunta diyan, pagagawin sila nito, etc., tapos parang nandidiri sila. It shows sometimes.
  • pxaddictpxaddict Member PExer
    daphne
    angel comes a close second
    cher will never be on my list
  • kiraykiray Member PExer
    ok naman si daphne at si angel. pero si cher calvin...please!!!!! parang awa niya na. pwede bang magpaliit siya ng mukha. ang lalaki kasi ng pisngi at panga...parang puno ng kanin yung bibig niya. tapos bungisngis pa ng bungisnguis...kala naman nakakatawa siya.

• bunnybunny s p u n k y PExer
    Dont you notice that it's always Cher who gets to go to the really posh and fancy places...i heard from a friend who works at ABS-CBN na she doesnt like going to the "dirty" places...

It's always Angel and Daphne who go to the not so sossy places...

kainis talaga si Cher..i saw her in Glorietta last week...grabe kung maglakad..parang aabot na ng ceiling yung chin niya...LOL
  • dondon es muy guapo, ese! PExer
    and someone who will swim against the current...

my favorite f girl is cher. i think she's pretty in a sophisticated way. i like her accent and her husky (?) voice. and the way she projects so much intelligence. she doesn't eat isaw? good, 'cause neither do i, so it shouldn't be a problem. and i don't feel put off by her. after all, i don't watch the show, anyhow.
  • tr|n|tytr|n|ty the queen bee PExer
    I really like daphne and angel..BUT CHER?!?!?! she is really, extremely ANNOYING. I saw her at republic of malate a few weeks back...man, her chin is way up in the sky (tama si bunny! :D ) kung hindi lang ako mahilig manuod ng TV, i wouldn't even know her...she's got some attitude and i don't like it.
  • king_jesseking_jesse Member PExer
    pero alam niyo, watching F's anniversary presentation, medyo naawa ako kay Cher. Pero Daphne pa rin talaga ako!
  • katkat =?katkat =? Member PExer
    kakaawa din si angel.. hehe parang traumatized sha sa mga guys! .. pero sa totoo lang, i didn't know na may mga anak na pala sha! hehe.. payat kasi!

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file