Home PEx Lifestyle Visas and Immigration
Speak your mind, but mind what you post. Let's not spread disinformation and/or misinformation.

Help Q with marrying PI gf

I live in in California I am disabled Iraq war veteran and my girlfriend and she and I want to get married what is the best way and fastest way to go about her coming here and being able to get married in all that would it be the K1 fiance visa or would it be the travel visa? What is the time difference between the two which one is easier to get? Are there any perks at all in the process or anything with me being a disabled veteran? Thank you for any and all help ahead of time I appreciate it very much. We're worried we don't want to screw this up and we want to be together finally oh FYI we're almost done with the passport part she has one appointment left on the 17th we're waiting to get more info before starting the Visa portion
Sign In or Register to comment.