GOOD DAY PEXERS!

If you are having trouble in your account access, please do send us an email at [email protected]

Thanks,
PExer99

Totally enchanted by AUDREY HEPBURN!!!

Wow!

Audrey Hepburn is so stunning!

I saw her movie "Roman Holiday" on CTV 31 the other night, and i was instantly enchanted by her...

...makes me wanna watch her other films!

(did you know that they're gonna make a movie about Audrey Hepburn with Jennifer Love Hewitt playing the lead?!)

:)

Comments

• CalypsoCalypso Member PExer
    Oh yes! Audrey Hepburn is indeed a dream. Her life was featured once in INTIMATE PORTRAITS (Lifestyle Network) and she is realy a beautiful person, inside and out.

Dan Blaze: Roman Holiday is really good, don't you think? I thought so. I really love that movie. My Fair Lady is also a treat for Audrey Hepburn fans. I also liked her in Breakfast at Tiffany's, Sabrina Fairchild and Funny Face (loved that dancing!) but I think ROMAN HOLIDAY and MY FAIR LADY are real gems.

Eeeeeeewwwwww!!! I don't like Jennifer Love Hewitt and I won't even try and watch her movie on Audrey Hepburn (she co-produced it, I heard)!!

[This message has been edited by Calypso (edited 05-27-2000).]
  • IraIra Member PEx Rookie ⭐
    She's gorgeous and classy, and it's practically impossible to find celebrities like her nowadays. But Donita Rose kind of reminds me of Audrey Hepburn physically.

Jennifer Love Hewitt playing Audrey Hepburn? Eeewww--talk about miscast! That's probably why she had to co-produce it--no one in their right minds would get her for Miss Hepburn's part. :D
  • Dan BlazeDan Blaze Member PExer
    Calypso & Ira: I also would have that same reaction as you did if i just heard that Jennifer Love Hewitt was gonna play Audrey; but, seeing it with my own eyes (on AXN's Action Cuts)...i have to say that she does look like Audrey with the dress and the hair...and they have similar physiques...so i wouldn't go on bashing her.

But nothing compares to the real thing!!!
    Audrey Hepburn is simply incomparable!!! I think she's the most glamorous, elegant, beautiful, enchanting and talented actress i've seen

What do you think is the best Audrey Hepburn film???
  • imogenimogen drama queen PExer
    sobrang ganda niya... and so full of class and elegance... and such a small waist! :D

her films? hmm... i liked roman holiday, my fair lady and sabrina. :)

(breakfast at tiffanys was ok)
  • moonberrymoonberry basket-weaver PExer
    beautiful. very.
  • adlawadlaw gi-atay. PExer
    might just be the most beautiful girl that ever walked on earth.
  • tRiStAntRiStAn Member PExer
    Jennifer Love Hewitt?!? Well, I won't be surprised if the movie won't sell.

I like Audrey Hepburn in Breakfast at Tiffany's, My Fair Lady, and Paris When it Sizzles.

• The RockThe Rock Old school smackdown layer PExer
    For The Rock, Breakfast at Tiffany's is his favorite Audrey Hepburn movie. As Holly Golightly, she exudes innocence, naivete, disillusionment, and class, all-in-one. :) Nobody is even close to having the Audrey Hepburn presence nowadays and that's unfortunate. As for Jennifer Love-Hewitt as Audrey, if you saw her on The Tonight Show with Jay Leno a few weeks back, she at least got Audrey's very difficult accent down. hope they somehow manage to show that mde-for-TV movie here in the future! :D
  • §ínned™§ínned™ Banned by Admin PExer
    "...did you know that they're gonna make a movie about Audrey Hepburn with Jennifer Love Hewitt playing the lead?!..."

Oh bad. It was not your usual theater movie. It was actually an Audrey Hepburn bio TV movie shown on ABC last March. Well, it was very bad. So there.

§inned™
  • Wild ThingWild Thing Member PExer
    Audrey Hepburn is da bomb! :) Ganda niya grabe... just like Donita Rose...
  • Misa HayaseMisa Hayase Member PExer
    eeek! sacrilege!!! Jennifer Love Hewitt??? puhleeze!

I like Sabrina Fair, Roman holiday, Breakfast at Tiffany's...and this other movie na hindi ko parati nauumpisahan....so hindi ko sure ang title...basta there's this exciting taguan-chase scene sa climax, where she's not sure of the killer yet.
  • tr|n|tytr|n|ty the queen bee PExer
    I LOVE AUDREY HEPBURN!!
    i have seen almost all her movies and i own a copy of sabrina, roman holiday, war and peace, paris when it sizzles, breakfast at tiffany's and funny face. I also have a few black and white stills of Ms. Hepburn plastered in my dorm room in New York. I own the book "audrey style" and devoured every picture and word as i read it :p

AND YES, it's an utter sacrilege for casting Jennifer Love Hewitt as Ms Hepburn...all of my friends threw a shoe onto the TV after seeing the previews. Kung baga sa tagalog, wala man sa kuko ni Audrey Hepburn yung bruhang yon!
  • EternaEterna Chances Are PExer
    ive seen a couple of her movies too and she's really a gorgeous actress. she even became a spokesperson for UNESCO.
  • nadesiconadesico rx_queen PExer
    audrey hepburn is really stunning. i've only seen breakfast at tiffany's....
  • rhytzrhytz Member PExer
    AUDREY HEPBURN ROCKS!!!

i saw Jennifer Love Hewitt's portrayal of Ms Hepburn's life last night at SC-Hallmark Network!

i wasn't able to pay attention to Ms Hewitt's acting kse i was more into Audrey's life story! It was soooo amazing!True essence of a women-courageous,stylish,assertive and full of grace!

i love her in Breakfast at Tiffany's and the song was fantastic-Moon River girl.gif love.gif

[This message has been edited by rhytz (edited 05-29-2000).]
  • Dan BlazeDan Blaze Member PExer
    Let me say this:

Audrey Hepburn is one of only a handful of people that you cannot possibly put into words...no matter how well-versed you are...no matter how fluent you are... no matter how good a writer you may be. She is just the best thing that has happened to movies as we know it.

adlaw: I'm totally convinced that Audrey Hepbun is the most beautiful lady that has walked on the face of the earth!

smokin.gif
  • *happy*phantom**happy*phantom* Member PExer
    Audrey Hepburn is a classic beauty! Givenchy's new collection is actually a tribute to her. A style icon, she started the bob cut look (super short hair for females). She's really great! Although most of her movies were great, I particularly loved Charade, Breakfast at Tiffany's, Roman Holiday and My Fair Lady. :D
  • babyGbabyG Member PExer
    i so love audrey hepburn!! she's beautiful both inside and out. i've watched most of her movies and i love them all.

is hollywood all out of good actors and they got jennifer love hewitt to do her?? ugh!!! mas hawig pa ni donita si audrey kaysa sa kanya. LOVE has like zero personality. ugh! boom.gif
  • regineisqueenregineisqueen she reignes! PExer
    yes, i am enchanted by her. :luvluv: can't forget two for the road.
  • Morty101Morty101 Member PExer
    She's really one of the best! I've seen most of her films, and she's really so beautiful! I fell in love with her in "Breakfast at Tiffany's," especially in the scene where she's singing "Moon River." I can't help shed a tear or two when she ran after Gary Cooper aboard a train in "Love in the Afternoon." You should see this film! You're really lucky if you can find a copy. It's one of her lesser known films, but in actuality, one of her very best. I just simply adore her!

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file