Home PEx Local Entertainment Showbiz - General
COMMUNITY NOTICE: If you are having trouble in your account access, please do send us a message at [email protected] for assistance.

who do you want to be Ms. Philippines in Miss Universe?

ok, enough of the citizenship issue, but if u were to appoint a Miss Philippines to the Miss Universe, who would the girl be?

ako, i really don't know. =)

Comments

• nixnix Administrator PEx Moderator
    I don't really know who the possible candidates are (I'm a little out of touch with the news) but if I would send someone, it would be Lalaine Edson. She is beautiful, has class, talks intelligent, has the grace of a model, and she has that rare combination of exquisiteness and simplicity.
  • vertigovertigo PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    sasali daw dis yr si Bianca Araneta and Assunta Da Rossi!
    wat ya think?
  • vertigovertigo PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    sasali daw dis yr si Bianca Araneta and Assunta Da Rossi!
    wat ya think?
  • maglakas loob sana silang sumagot ng tama sa Q & A. eh mga booboos daw yan e. beauty and *NO* brains,
  • I rather liked Miriam Quiambao when she participated, and I felt that, given the pressure, her fumble was understandable (although not necessarily less forgivable).

As far as other options are considered, beauty is essential. Poise and charm, to a certain extent, can be taught (look at Quiambao - she wasn't anything like the candidate she presented at Miss Universe before at Bb. Pilipinas). Following this train of thought, I think Sunshine Cruz would be a good candidate. Bianca Araneta wouldn't be half-bad a choice; I'm just thinking her beauty wouldn't be representative of the Filipino type of beauty.
  • BIANCA ARANETA and ASSUNTA???

Bianca is pretty, pero hindi cya mukhang Filipina... I'd go for Assunta... mukha siyang Filipina, pero I'm not sure if she could make it to the semi-finals :D Sabagay, and kailangan diyan is charisma... how the judges feel the candidates' aura, and it's not the answer to the question, but how you answer it.
  • for me, LEA SALONGA would be the candidate if she had the body and the height. her beauty is representative of the filipina, she's intelligent, articulate, has class, and talent to boot! if not lea, i would recommend ANGEL AQUINO, who's sooo beautiful in a pinay way, and she also strikes me as a warm and sincere person who talks with much sense. I would also like PHOEMELA BARRANDA(the face of sooo many commercials and magazines here and abroad!) and MAI-MAI COJUANGCO.

As for Miriam, I don't like her that much. She looks very, very ordinary and not at all stunning. Same goes for Nina Alagao, whose features aren't pretty! I think of all the past candidates, I only liked Aileen Damiles and Anjanette (if not for the citizenship thing!).

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file