COMMUNITY NOTICE: If you are having trouble in your account access, please do send us a message at [email protected] for assistance.

Is he going insane?

ArnoldZArnoldZ Member PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
Duterte says he 'invented' Trillanes bank account number in interview

(3rd UPDATE) '****** ina, akin 'yan, galing sa utak ko 'yan,' says President Rodrigo Duterte about the DBS bank account number he mentioned during a previous interview

PRRDs_Guesting_in_Erwin_Tulfos_Program_Sa_Totoo_Lang-Sept-20-2017-01.jpg
TRAP' FOR TRILLANES. President Rodrigo Duterte holds up a paper comparing the 'actual' bank account number of Senator Antonio Trillanes IV and the bank account number he 'invented.' Malaca?ang photo

"'Yung imbento ko na numero, ****** ina, akin 'yan, galing sa utak ko 'yan," said Duterte on Tuesday, September 19, during a second PTV interview with Erwin Tulfo.

(That number I invented, son of a *****, that's mine, I made it up.)

The President made fun of how Trillanes was tricked into using that made-up number in his request for a bank certification earlier that day.

"Kinopya niya ang inimbento ko, anak ng patuteng ka (He copied what I invented, that fool)," he said, chuckling with glee.

In his last PTV interview, Duterte claimed Trillanes has an account with DBS Bank in Singapore with the account number "178000296012" which he claimed has a balance of 193,000, though he did not specify the currency.

Duterte said this number was invented since he decided to omit a few numbers from the actual bank account number in the document supposedly containing information from another government about Trillanes' hidden wealth.

"Binasa ko, binawasan ko ng number. Wala ito, imbento lang (I read it and decided to remove some numbers. This is nothing, just a made-up figure)," he said.

The "correct" number, he said, was the one found in repostings of Presidential Communications Assistant Secretary Mocha Uson and read out by Tulfo ? "1178000281602."

The senator supposedly used the President's made-up number when he asked DBS for certification. Duterte claims this proves Trillanes is "lying."

Asked why he gave a fake bank account number during a public interview, Duterte said he wanted to "catch" Trillanes doing something dishonest.

In a statement, Trillanes said: "Buti naman umamin siya na sinungaling siya. To begin with, nanalo siya base sa propaganda at kasinungalingan. Sana naman maliwanagan na ang mga kababayan natin na naloko at patuloy na niloloko sila ni Duterte."

(It's a good thing he confessed to lying. To begin with, he won on propaganda and lies. I hope our countrymen are more enlightened now that Duterte has duped and continues to dupe them.)

In the interview, the President also claimed Trillanes kept flying to Singapore in September, though he did not specify the year. He also said the senator has accounts in other Singapore banks.

Trillanes has also closed his Hong Kong account, alleged Duterte.

He gave assurances he would come up with the "right" bank account numbers soon.

"Ibigay ko 'yung number, 'yung tama. Hintay ka lang (I'll give the number, the correct one. Just wait)," said Duterte. ? Rappler.com

https://www.rappler.com/nation/182697-duterte-invented-trillanes-singapore-bank-account-number

What is going on? A president making things up in his mind? Does a sane person in any capacity would do such a thing? Is he in his right mind?
Insanity could be a case for impeachment!

Comments

• _knorr__knorr_ 2017 Person of the Year PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
  • JUST_JT_JUST_JT_ weh di nga PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    ANO NA MGA PARDS :rotflmao::lol::naughty:

PNoy-enjoying-computer-game-in-Cupertino.jpg
  • _knorr__knorr_ 2017 Person of the Year PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
  • fattyacidfattyacid Aim 2014 🐯 Tiger Squad🥈
    lols mga dilawang nagpuputiputian, mababaliw na sa kakadecipher sa mga iniisip at ginagawa ni PDu30. hinay hinay lang mga tae, baka mabaliw kayo ng tuluyan :lol:

ang sarap ng nasa bahay lang at nagpapahinga para bukas may energy uli sa work.
  • crazy legscrazy legs Member PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    Duterte: You have bank accounts
    Trillanes: Nope. Bank says I don't. You lied
    Duterte: Ha! I lied. I got you.

Sounds legit.
  • PhYtOnPhYtOn Member PExer
    JUST_JT_ wrote: »

Isa pa 'to... focus Sa issue at wag manggamit Ng ibang Tao ...tapos Na election pwede ba!!!
  • sargosargo got balls PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    ArnoldZ wrote: »
    Duterte says he 'invented' Trillanes bank account number in interview

(3rd UPDATE) '****** ina, akin 'yan, galing sa utak ko 'yan,' says President Rodrigo Duterte about the DBS bank account number he mentioned during a previous interview

https://assets.rappler.com/A48A1868BB65465C9E9E6C39335F1C67/img/F577642151FE48D88AFFDC1459C89E9D/PRRDs_Guesting_in_Erwin_Tulfos_Program_Sa_Totoo_Lang-Sept-20-2017-01.jpg
    TRAP' FOR TRILLANES. President Rodrigo Duterte holds up a paper comparing the 'actual' bank account number of Senator Antonio Trillanes IV and the bank account number he 'invented.' Malaca?ang photo

"'Yung imbento ko na numero, ****** ina, akin 'yan, galing sa utak ko 'yan," said Duterte on Tuesday, September 19, during a second PTV interview with Erwin Tulfo.

(That number I invented, son of a *****, that's mine, I made it up.)

The President made fun of how Trillanes was tricked into using that made-up number in his request for a bank certification earlier that day.

"Kinopya niya ang inimbento ko, anak ng patuteng ka (He copied what I invented, that fool)," he said, chuckling with glee.

In his last PTV interview, Duterte claimed Trillanes has an account with DBS Bank in Singapore with the account number "178000296012" which he claimed has a balance of 193,000, though he did not specify the currency.

Duterte said this number was invented since he decided to omit a few numbers from the actual bank account number in the document supposedly containing information from another government about Trillanes' hidden wealth.

"Binasa ko, binawasan ko ng number. Wala ito, imbento lang (I read it and decided to remove some numbers. This is nothing, just a made-up figure)," he said.

The "correct" number, he said, was the one found in repostings of Presidential Communications Assistant Secretary Mocha Uson and read out by Tulfo ? "1178000281602."

The senator supposedly used the President's made-up number when he asked DBS for certification. Duterte claims this proves Trillanes is "lying."

Asked why he gave a fake bank account number during a public interview, Duterte said he wanted to "catch" Trillanes doing something dishonest.

In a statement, Trillanes said: "Buti naman umamin siya na sinungaling siya. To begin with, nanalo siya base sa propaganda at kasinungalingan. Sana naman maliwanagan na ang mga kababayan natin na naloko at patuloy na niloloko sila ni Duterte."

(It's a good thing he confessed to lying. To begin with, he won on propaganda and lies. I hope our countrymen are more enlightened now that Duterte has duped and continues to dupe them.)

In the interview, the President also claimed Trillanes kept flying to Singapore in September, though he did not specify the year. He also said the senator has accounts in other Singapore banks.

Trillanes has also closed his Hong Kong account, alleged Duterte.

He gave assurances he would come up with the "right" bank account numbers soon.

"Ibigay ko 'yung number, 'yung tama. Hintay ka lang (I'll give the number, the correct one. Just wait)," said Duterte. ? Rappler.com

https://www.rappler.com/nation/182697-duterte-invented-trillanes-singapore-bank-account-number

What is going on? A president making things up in his mind? Does a sane person in any capacity would do such a thing? Is he in his right mind?
    Insanity could be a case for impeachment!

i could not find a logical explanation as to why Duterte did this - announce on national TV account numbers of Trillanes that are non-existent, that he "invented".

what was he thinking? didn't he think that Trillanes will check these out or even media?

and since he knew they were non-existent, its fake news, it not only does not have any effect on Trillanes when it is revealed they are fakes, he, Duterte will lose credibility.

the whole thing is a no win situation for Duterte.

unable to find some logic or even some sense from it, i agree Duterte is going insane.
  • swirl360swirl360 Member PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    So how's the impeachment case? slam dunk?:hmm:
  • FervorFervor Member PExer
    I think so too!
  • Phil E. BusterPhil E. Buster Member PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    I don't think he has any grasp of reality at all. He is behaving willy- nilly on critical issues that need serious attention. The pressure of the unfortunate EJK orders,the Marawi incident, the billion pesos shabu smuggling, the accusation that his son is involved must be getting on his nerves and damaging his ability to be cognizant of reality.
  • elBartoloelBartolo Member PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    Bat ba kasi hindi kayo makapaghintay ng limang taon :rotflmao:
  • Plantation BoyPlantation Boy Member PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    Why did Trillanes went to Singapore? Trillanes knows he don't have any aacount there and he suspects that if there is, someone must have gotten to the extreme of creating an account for him with a very large amount of money! And because he knows that is not his money, he will withdraw it all to get even!
    Unfortunately, there are no accounts for him in DBS!
  • DonJapsDonJaps Member PEx Rookie ⭐
    the insane card is ancient. try harder
  • BinayphilstarBinayphilstar Member PEx Rookie ⭐
    Sa YouTube At FACEBOOK
    Ito lagi title ng mga Duterte supporters na taga squatter
    " Galit na galit pahiyang pahiya si ****name your favorite Duterte critic****** kay ******some idiot*******"

Sa pex galit na galit naglalaway sa pikon mga dutertards
  • DonJapsDonJaps Member PEx Rookie ⭐
    Sa YouTube At FACEBOOK
    Ito lagi title ng mga Duterte supporters na taga squatter
    " Galit na galit pahiyang pahiya si ****name your favorite Duterte critic****** kay ******some idiot*******"

Sa pex galit na galit naglalaway sa pikon mga dutertards

Napipikon ka na ba sa facebook?
    DonJaps wrote: »
    Napipikon ka na ba sa facebook?

Me don't do Facebook unless it's business
  • lolAtYoulolAtYou Member PExer
    Walang credibility na ang LP at dilawan. If meron pa eh presidente at mataas na rating ni Leni.
  • xpopcornxxpopcornx Member PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    lolAtYou wrote: »
    Walang credibility na ang LP at dilawan. If meron pa eh presidente at mataas na rating ni Leni.

Tama....at isinusuka rin si Leni ng nakararaming pinoy....mga t4ngang dilawan lang naman ang gusto sya...eh konti lang naman sila. :)
  • PorkChop :o)PorkChop :o) Member PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    Me don't do Facebook unless it's business

Legit hahaha magkano na ba kalakaran ngayon per post? :lol:
    PorkChop :o) wrote: »
    Legit hahaha magkano na ba kalakaran ngayon per post? :lol:
    di ko alam di naman ako lantad sa Facebook unless may nagiinquire sa products ko.
    Bakit di ka ba binabayaran ni Pduts? Sabagay libre lang serbisyo mo
This discussion has been closed.