COMMUNITY NOTICE: If you are having trouble in your account access, please do send us a message at [email protected] for assistance.

ENRIQUE GIL: Gawad Pasado Best Actor ~ Thread 29

Comments

• JheanJhean Member PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    [instagram]
    [instagram]
    [instagram]
    [instagram]

[instagram]
    Fam. let's power vote for Liza and Quen on [#]TCCandler[/#] [#]MostBeutifulFaces[/#] 2017 and [#]MostHandsomeFaces[/#] 2017

https://www.instagram.com/tccandler/

https://www.instagram.com/explore/tags/tccandler/?hl=en

[instagram]
    [instagram]
    TFC.TV

Star Magic Ball 2017 Red Carpet Live
    SEPTEMBER 30, 2017 10 PHT

EVENT OVERVIEW

Witness the most enchanting night in Philippines showbiz as the most sought after stars and fashion savvy artists gather for a night of glitz and glamour in celebration of Star Magic's 25th Anniversary. Catch the Red Carpet coverage live on September 30, 6:30pm (MNL).

Rappler.com
    Sept. 25, 2017

Star Magic Ball 2017: Which love teams and couples are going to this year's ball?
    KathNiel, LizQuen, KimXi, McLisse and more real and reel teams we want to see

MANILA, Philippines – The Star Magic Ball 2017 is just days away and everyone who is anyone is preparing for the biggest entertainment event of the year. This year is particularly special since the talent center is celebrating its 25th anniversary.

One of the highlights of the ball is the red carpet, where the love teams and couples walk together. Some of the couples even make their official debut one the red carpet. This year, a number of our favorite couples on- and off-screen are slated to make an appearance.

lizquen-20161022-20_7AA64127BEFE4FDD94A3103DA8D471D7.jpg

https://www.rappler.com/entertainment/news/183153-star-magic-ball-2017-couples-kathniel-lizquen-kimxi

[instagram]

[instagram]

[instagram]
    Star Cinema.abs-cbn.com/news
    by Chandral Selim
    Sept. 25, 2017

Enrique Gil, dinumog sa Hong Kong!
    The fan game is strong for Quenatics and LizQuens.

https://data-starcinema.abs-cbn.com/starcinema/starcinema/media/september-2017/25/enrique.jpg?ext=.jpg

Hong Kong hasn't seen anything quite like the Enrique Gil craze!

In a lovely moment of absolute unity, the actor's fans gathered by the hundreds in Hong Kong over the weekend to see their idol! They displayed love and appreciation that is unparalleled and quite astonishing.

[tweet]

[tweet]

[tweet]

[tweet]

[tweet]

[tweet]

[tweet]https://twitter.com/mooneclipse2124[/tweet]

[tweet]

[tweet]

In footage captured from inside his car and shared online, we see Enrique looking totally shocked by his immense Filipino fan base. He exclaimed, "Grabe! Pilipino lahat 'to?"

Enrique, gracious human being that he is, braved the crowds and took the time to thank his fans for coming out to support him.

[tweet]

"Maraming salamat po sa pagpunta niyong lahat. I love you!" he told them.

Now if that's not true love, then we don't know what is.

Enrique stars in the upcoming family dramedy "Seven Sundays" as Dex, the bunso of the Bonifacios. Helmed by the legend herself, Direk Cathy Garcia-Molina, the film also stars Aga Muhlach, Dingdong Dantes, Cristine Reyes, and Mr. Ronaldo Valdez.

It's coming to cinemas very soon!

[instagram]

[instagram]
    Sept. 25, 2017

liza,-bumisita-nga-ba-kay-enrique-sa-set-ng-seven-sundays-banner.jpg?ext=.jpg

liza,-bumisita-nga-ba-kay-enrique-sa-set-ng-seven-sundays-newsbit.jpg

by Chandral Selim
    Sept. 26, 2017

What did Enrique Gil learn from Aga Muhlach?
    This is Enrique's most important lesson from Aga's comeback.

https://data-starcinema.abs-cbn.com/starcinema/starcinema/media/september-2017/26/agaenrique.jpg?ext=.jpg

Leave it to Enrique Gil to make the most out of a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity.

In an interview with members of the press during the September 21 "Seven Sundays" set visit, the talented young actor revealed the biggest lesson he pt from his legendary co-star Aga Muhlach.

"Natutunan ko lang na fame can only take you somewhere, but heart and character will make you stay there," he shared, showing wisdom beyond his age.

Enrique also addressed Aga's comeback to the movies after five years.

"Anytime, pwede kang bumalik and everybody will accept you [dahil sa] character mo," Enrique continued.

Enrique and Aga portray siblings in the upcoming family drama-comedy "Seven Sundays" which also stars Dingdong Dantes, Cristine Reyes, and Mr. Ronaldo Valdez. Directed by Cathy Garcia-Molina, it hits theaters soon!

TFC.TV

Star Magic Ball 2017 Red Carpet Live
    SEPTEMBER 30, 2017 10 PHT

EVENT OVERVIEW

Witness the most enchanting night in Philippines showbiz as the most sought after stars and fashion savvy artists gather for a night of glitz and glamour in celebration of Star Magic's 25th Anniversary. Catch the Red Carpet coverage live on September 30, 6:30pm (MNL).

Philstar.com/entertainment
    By Deni Rose M. Afinidad-Bernardo
    September 27, 2017 -

How Liza Soberano, Enrique Gil prepare for Star Magic Ball 2017

LIZQUEN%20COVER.jpg

Liza Soberano and Enrique Gil at the red carpet of last year's Star Magic Ball. ABS-CBN/Released

MANILA, Philippines — After being hailed as Best Dressed in last year’s Star Magic Ball, actress Liza Soberano is preparing for a repeat.

But while she wore a baby blue Michael Cinco creation last year, this year she will wear something off-the-rack, according to a Star Magic press statement.

Meanwhile, Liza's on-screen partner Enrique Gil will be wearing Balenciaga.

Besides designer wear, Star Magic talents showcase their sexiness in the annual ball, which will be held at the Makati Shangri-La Hotel on September 30.

For this, LizQuen, Liza and Enrique’s love team, has been working hard by training together with celebrity coach Bok Santos.

“In a way, if kaya n’ya, eh’ di kaya ko rin. That’s how we motivate each other… That’s healthy competition,” Enrique told Philstar.com in a recent interview during LizQuen’s launch as new Closeup ambassadors.

According to him, he and Liza got closer during their workouts in preparation for their upcoming revival of the Filipino comic book character “Darna.”

Apart from their looks, LizQuen agree that the best accessory they could have at Star Magic Ball is their smile.

“Syempre, nakakahiya naman kay Liza kung bad breath ako ‘di ba?” Enrique quipped.

Liza, Enrique argue on how to properly brush teeth

How do Liza and Enrique achieve their winning celebrity smile?

Liza said she brushes her teeth in circular motion. “That’s what my dentist told me,” she enthused.

Enrique, meanwhile, brushes his teeth in up and down motion. “It depends on your gums. It depends on the type of your teeth. For me, I like up and down to take out the yellow stains. And then I brush

sideways, all around the mouth.”

Liza, however, quickly corrected Enrique. “I don’t brush sideways, ever,” she told Quen.

“Really?” Quen said.

“Because my dentist told me that’s the worst way to brush your teeth!” Liza stressed.

“Mine kasi masakit ‘pag pa-ganon. So, I go brush a little on top slowly then hard pa-side. Kasi if you do it up and down, your gums will push up, so it’s also masakit and it bleeds. I’m a bleeder kasi sa gums.

Depends on your teeth,” Enrique explained.

How do you tell a person he has bad breath?

Enrique: “Abutan mo ng toothpaste!”

Liza: “To be honest, I’ve never told anybody they have bad breath. When I do recognize that, I try not to breathe when they come near.”

Enrique: “You might pass out while talking to them.”

Liza: “How do you tell them? There’s no polite way to say it.”

Enrique: “Face the wall, write it down, I don’t know!”

Liza: “Maybe you can say, ‘I don’t mean to be rude but your breath stinks’.”

Enrique: “Kakain na lang kami ng pusit para parehas na kami ng amoy!”

[instagram]

[instagram]

[instagram]

by Chandral Selim
    Sept. 27, 2017

You have to read Aga Muhlach's wonderful advice to Enrique Gil!
    Aga's advice to Enrique is something you can apply in your own life too 

agaenrique.jpg?ext=.jpg

Aga Muhlach is leaving millennial actors to their own devices.

In an interview during the September 22 visit to the "Seven Sundays" set, the legendary actor was asked to impart some of his wisdom to his co-star Enrique Gil and other young actors of today, seeing as how he's had one of the most celebrated careers in the industry.

However, Aga, ever humble, chose not to preach.

He said, "These guys...it's their generation, it's their age. There's no advice really that you can give them kasi they just have to make their [own] life. Learn it, enjoy it."

Instead of a career advice, Aga told young actors to build their character instead and to not take their showbiz lives too seriously.

He remarked, "Ang masasabi ko lang ay 'wag niyo dibdibin masyado ang buhay. Kung masyado kang seryoso...'wag mo seryosohin, kalma lang. Kasi lalagpas lahat 'yan."

"Basta trabaho, trabaho. 'Pag sinabing umarte, umarte ka. 'Pag sinabing puyat ka, puyat ka."

"'Pag sinabi mong hindi mo na kaya, hindi mo na kaya. Ganoon lang."

Directed by Cathy Garcia-Molina, the family drama-comedy "Seven Sundays" will hit cinemas very soon!

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file