FEATURE ADJUSTMENT: The Flag button is temporarily unavailable for members. We are doing certain system adjustments as of the moment to prevent some users from abusing this feature. For reports, please message the moderators or email us at [email protected]
PEx Alert: Welcome to the new PinoyExchange. For access issues, bug reports and technical concerns, please email us at [email protected] Thank you!

Memento Mori - what's the meaning?

prEttyInDistr3ssprEttyInDistr3ss ♥~i L♥ve u~♥ ✭✭✭
I'm just not quite understand the word "memento mori". Can someone help explain in layman's term?

I searched sa Google the meaning..Just not sure if the below is an Okay gift to a friend or family members. I'm not very Catholic so not sure if it will offend someone.

mZw7Itq_d.jpg?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&fidelity=low

Comments

• ach_chooach_choo Repent you savages! Repent! ✭✭
    First find out what those designs are at the ends of the cross. Satanic symbols include a five-pointed star, a sun, quarter moon, a twinning snake, others I don't know. Lots of satanic/cursed crossed being sold right now. It's not MM.

You already know the standard feature of an MM object, don't you? It could be a skull, like this:

5_530x@2x.jpg?v=1501949172

Or it could be someone dead, like this:

Memento-Mori-The-Macabre-Victorian-Art-of-Death-Photography-1.jpg?resize=696%2C510
    (photographs of dead people used to be popular)

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file