Home PEx Family and Society Buhay Pinoy

Stop dancing and listening to black songs

FrigidFrigid PEx Rookie ⭐
Stop dancing and listening to black songs because you are spreading inferior culture.

Inferior black culture is not conducive to science and technology.
Dancing and listening to black songs will not find the cure for aids and cancer.

Blacks have never contributed anything scientific to the world.

Study science and math.

And stop dressing like blacks also.

Stop the spread of inferior culture please for the sake of the planet.

Comments

• Fact Check: 10 Black Scientists You Should Know.

Itigil na ang RACISM sa taong 2017!!

[#]IsipPaMore[/#] [#]RacistPaLess[/#]
  • FrigidFrigid PEx Rookie ⭐
    Inferior culture

Please stop gyrating your bodies to this garbage

Remember this.

You inferior humans don't rule the planet. Smart people rule the planet. Smart people are the creators of the planet.

If not for the smart people you inferior humans will still be living in caves.

If all inferior humans disappear tomorrow, smart people wouldn't miss you at all because you don't create anything.

But if smart people disappear tomorrow, the civilization of you inferior humans will descend back to the jungle.

Inferior humans are a fly sitting on top of a carabao.

A leech on the achievement of smart people.
  • Frigid wrote: »
    Inferior culture

Please stop gyrating your bodies to this garbage

Racist pa more!!!
  • pong_padourpong_padour PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    K..............
  • ach_chooach_choo PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    For once I agree with this shmuck. :lol:
    But I will take exception with artists like Ella Fitzgerald, Luis Armstrong, Nat King Cole, The Four Tops, Quincy Jones, and Stevie Wonder.
  • gotta lick itgotta lick it PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    Avicii and David Guetta are the best dance music composers. they are white.
  • F-A SoldierF-A Soldier PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐

Well Frigid don't like blacks and he definitely doesn't like Muslims...how we gonna gyrate then?

:glee:

[#]Anythink[/#]
  • pong_padourpong_padour PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    You can't stop me from dancing and listening to hip-hop. :dance:

[video]
    Deym, call me discriminatory but i wouldnt trust someone who looks like this with a lot of things.

XXXChurchtacion-1200x600.jpg

addendum: the guy is the rapper, not the half-wit who played the song over the church microphone.
  • F-A SoldierF-A Soldier PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    This generation of rappers ie XXL freshman x last 5-6 yrs. (they all wear tight azz pants, have same frizzy hair cut + dye, songs all the sound the same, lyrics repeat, lots of moans, grunts and mumbles, names are all gay asf usually with "Lil" + numbers in it like internet username) are fcking gay asf tho forreals. :glee:

If it weren't for progressive hiphop I'd agree with Nas (hiphop is dead).

I think it's all good and bad. One thing for damn sure is you can tell the age of listeners. As older rappers get mainstream (they become movies stars + businessmen) they become more conservative like JayZ talking about investing in his last album...while the younger crowd want the same nonsense as all youths do.

The only thing going away is really the gangsta element (besides mga verbal languages in lyrics, usually those naman are inherent in rap battles no matter what). But the real violence (guns, killing, drug deals, REAL ones) are mostly going away.

I mean you take what you got. On one end back in the 90's rappers were getting killed, brawls were happening on stage during awards. Nowadays...you got skinny jeans wearing mumble rappers that pass around the same celebrity girlfriends around...but at least they're generally harmless, albeit forgettable.

Anyway folks before you call "black music" remember pretty much all modern music are influenced by black American music. Elvis Presly used to be called 'peddler of black music' (if you watched Brother Were Art Thou the part when they were recording song on the radio and the owner said he wanted "old timey" not that "negro stuff" ie rock and roll) and the Rolling Stones had black Americans create their first few albums for them (they actually formed covering Chuck Berry and Muddy Waters songs). :glee:

But if you're still racist enough not to enjoy that siguro then switch different genres...with black musicians in it.

Good examples: Darius Rucker (from Hootie and Blowfish, now he sings country mostly), Leon Bridges (he does kinda folk blues/soul), Steven Clark (modern blues rock), Gregory Porter (modern soul...well I guess that's 'black music' oh well :glee:), the lead singer and songwriter for Phox is half black (they're hipster alt indie pop).

Kung talagang ayaw mo ng black musicians eh...di classic music ka na lungs.

:glee:

[#]Jazz[/#]
  • katze_schmusekatze_schmuse PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    And why I even stop listening to it?i'd rather listen to black songs than heavy metal.
    Why would I even look at the pic/album cover anyway?it's their artistic expression duh?
    Wala ako paki sa ayaw makinig sa mga n.igga songs.mga ul.ol kung ayaw niyo makinig turn off the packing radio no!
  • ermonskiermonski PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    start listening to BLACK Sabbath
    Black Dog?
  • crocopiecrocopie PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    Frigid wrote: »
    Stop dancing and listening to black songs because you are spreading inferior culture.

LoL at this palamunin calling black culture inferior.