Home PEx Family and Society Buhay Pinoy

Giving Inheritance

jeganrrjeganrr PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
Yung mga super yaman katulad ni Bill Gates,Warren Buffet at Sting aren't leaving much of their fortune to their children,instead ibibigay nila much of their fortune to foundations and charity.Because they want their children to work harder.Do you agree with these?Will you do these if you are super rich or rich,if you are one of the child recipients,how will you react?

Comments

• ach_chooach_choo PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    At least they don't threaten their kids with disinheritance if they marry a Filipino/Filipina like the chinese do.
  • Nabanggit ko dati na ang SOBRANG YAMAN sa taong hindi naman pinaghirapan ay ikasasama. Tulad halimbawa iyong mga biglang yaman sa lotto marami ang nasira ang buhay 'pagka't di nila alam kung paano hawakan ang limpak-limpak na salapi.

Kaya tama lang na huwag ipamana lahat at ibigay na lang sa limos ang sobra.
  • CelynneCelynne PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    jeganrr wrote: »
    Yung mga super yaman katulad ni Bill Gates,Warren Buffet at Sting aren't leaving much of their fortune to their children,instead ibibigay nila much of their fortune to foundations and charity.Because they want their children to work harder.Do you agree with these?Will you do these if you are super rich or rich,if you are one of the child recipients,how will you react?

During their lifetime they already give the best that they can give to their kids . But I suppose they have provisions in case they die prematurely. There could be a problem if they die prematurely when the kids are young and their young kids would have nothing.
  • F-A SoldierF-A Soldier PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    'Much'...y'all act like they're leaving them nothing. It's amazing but they ain't gonna be poor like us.

Bill Gates' children will be millionaires, not only that but most of the things that could want ie college, start up money is already paid for.

Same with Buffets.

Paris Hilton despite missing out on 9 figures, still got somewhere between 5-10 mil.

The moment the super rich completely takes off training wheels from their children, leaves them in the ghetto to get student loans in a community college, call me.

:glee:

[#]HumbleEffect[/#]
  • Kent_21OKent_21O Member PEx Expert 🎖️
    The good thing about the western culture is that hindi automatic na anak o kamag anak ang magpapatuloy ng negosyo, they still hire somebody who can continue their legacy. Unlike Asian culture na kelangan i-mold ang anak to manage their business, and some eventually, nalulugi din cos the kids aren't as knowledgeable as their parents.

I don't think Lisa Brennan Jobs is still significant to Apple Inc nor Susan Buffet to Berkshire Hathaway.
  • BusilakBusilak PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    In the Phil. if there's no heir interested in the business or the heirs are not as good a s the parents, the family also turns over the management of the company. San Miguel Corp used to be run by Sorianos but ther are new names associated with the company now. Inigo Zobel is not as inclined or as good in business as his dad Enrique.
  • JUST_JT_JUST_JT_ PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    some of them leave everything or a big chunk of their money to their pets like that rich old bitz from new yok. si helmsley ba yon ?
  • jeganrrjeganrr PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    I will up this thread.
  • zegnacouturezegnacouture PEx Rookie ⭐
    US laws have no legitimes, hence you can opt not to give your children anything. PH law is different. your children all have mandatory shares in your estate unless you disinherit them for valid grounds. its like comparing apples with oranges.

its one of the ugly heads of pinoy culture. pag may namatay na mayaman na relative, fight to death. funny thing is, kahit mga kapatid na may kaya, nakikipagagawan pa din. youll understand kapag bahay sa forbes park pinagaagawan, but no minsan ilang apartment units or farmland lang.
  • mcgirl04 wrote: »
    Pinsan ko nag iisang anak. Same age ko 42. Namatay daddy nya siguro 15 years ago. Nung mommy naman nya ang nawala few years ago, nahirapan syang makuha yung pera sa bangko. Mommy lang nya ang naka pangalan doon. Hindi ko na sya nakausap so hindi ko alam kung nakuha din nya.

My point is, bakit nahirapan syang kunin ang pera sa bangko?

Sigurista lang ang bangko na hindi mapunta sa maling tao ang salapi.

Kaya mahalaga ang may living will. Kung may naitabi kang ari-arian ay BOBO ka kung walang will!
  • zegnacouturezegnacouture PEx Rookie ⭐
    kasi hindi iyan ibibigay ng bank sa iyo unless nabayaran mo na ang estate taxes