Home PEx Family and Society Buhay Pinoy

Is Personality test 100% accurate?

Stella_NoxFleuretStella_NoxFleuret PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
I took different personality test for four times and got same result. "ISTJ"

I don't think I'm very responsible though. I think i'm in between.

ISTJ Strengths
1.) Honest and Direct – Integrity is the heart of the ISTJ personality type. Emotional manipulation, mind games and reassuring lies all run counter to ISTJs’ preference for managing the reality of the situations they encounter with plain and simple honesty.

2.) Strong-willed and Dutiful – ISTJs embody that integrity in their actions too, working hard and staying focused on their goals. Patient and determined, people with the ISTJ personality type meet their obligations, period.

3.) Very Responsible – ISTJs’ word is a promise, and a promise means everything. ISTJs would rather run themselves into the ground with extra days and lost sleep than fail to deliver the results they said they would. Loyalty is a strong sentiment for ISTJ personalities, and they fulfill their duties to the people and organizations they’ve committed themselves to.

4.) Calm and Practical – None of their promises would mean much if ISTJs lost their tempers and broke down at every sign of hardship – they keep their feet on the ground and make clear, rational decisions. Peoples’ preferences are a factor to consider in this process, and ISTJs work to make the best use of individual qualities, but these decisions are made with effectiveness in mind more so than empathy. The same applies to criticisms, for others and themselves.

5.) Create and Enforce Order – The primary goal of any ISTJ is to be effective in what they’ve chosen to do, and they believe that this is accomplished best when everyone involved knows exactly what is going on and why. Unclear guidelines and people who break established rules undermine this effort, and are rarely tolerated by ISTJs. Structure and rules foster dependability; chaos creates unforeseen setbacks and missed deadlines.

5.) Jacks-of-all-trades – Much like Analyst personalities, ISTJs are proud repositories of knowledge, though the emphasis is more on facts and statistics than concepts and underlying principles. This allows ISTJs to apply themselves to a variety of situations, picking up and applying new data and grasping the details of challenging situations as a matter of course.

ISTJ Weaknesses

1.) Stubborn – The facts are the facts, and ISTJs tend to resist any new idea that isn’t supported by them. This factual decision-making process also makes it difficult for people with the ISTJ personality type to accept that they were wrong about something – but anyone can miss a detail, even them.

2.) Insensitive – While not intentionally harsh, ISTJs often hurt more sensitive types’ feelings by the simple mantra that honesty is the best policy. ISTJ personalities may take emotions into consideration, but really only so far as to determine the most effective way to say what needs to be said.

3.) Always by the Book – ISTJs believe that things work best with clearly defined rules, but this makes them reluctant to bend those rules or try new things, even when the downside is minimal. Truly unstructured environments leave ISTJs all but paralyzed.

4.) Judgmental – Opinions are opinions and facts are facts, and ISTJs are unlikely to respect people who disagree with those facts, or especially those who remain willfully ignorant of them.

5.) Often Unreasonably Blame Themselves – All this can combine to make ISTJs believe they are the only ones who can see projects through reliably. As they load themselves with extra work and responsibilities, turning away good intentions and helpful ideas, ISTJs sooner or later hit a tipping point where they simply can’t deliver. Since they’ve heaped the responsibility on themselves, ISTJs then believe the responsibility for failure is theirs alone to bear.

21125346_264777874042120_7794133322912243241_o.jpg?oh=5300ee52ca952c33f9112b4bcfb57212&oe=5A5AE645

Comments

• Walang kuwenta iyan. Ang mahalaga may hanapbuhay, hindi palamunin at hindi pabigat.
  • ameleensyameleensy Bobo daw ako 🙄😅 PEx Expert 🎖️
    And why is this Buhay Pinoy? Your life is our life? lol
    Walang kuwenta iyan. Ang mahalaga may hanapbuhay, hindi palamunin at hindi pabigat.

*okay**okay**okay*
    :rotflmao::rotflmao::rotflmao:
  • ameleensy wrote: »
    And why is this Buhay Pinoy? Your life is our life? lol

*okay**okay**okay*

Ginagawang personal blog ang public forum: tanda ito ng taong MAY SAYAD!
  • Harsh mo naman Tatang :rotflmao:
  • Stella_NoxFleuretStella_NoxFleuret PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    @PnP

I'm studying in college. Paano ako makakahanap ng maganda/mataas na work kung mag wowork ako ngayon? Working student ba kamo? Kung may pera naman ang family ko, bakit ako mag woworking student? Ang mga gumagawa lang nyan ay mga kapos palad para pang suporta sa tuition fee ng magulang.

Lastly, you don't have to judge me because hindi mo ako lubusang kilala. You only know me as a PEXER but that's it. It ends from there, you know nothing about me.
    @PnP

I'm studying in college. Paano ako makakahanap ng magandang buhay kung mag wowork ako ngayon? Working student ba kamo? Kung may pera naman ang family ko, bakit ako mag woworking student? Ang mga gumagawa lang nyan ay mga kapos palad para pang suporta sa tuition fee ng magulang.

Lastly, you don't have to judge me because hindi mo ako lubusang kilala. You only know me as a PEXER but that's it. It ends from there, you know nothing about me.

Off topic:
    Everybody gets judged here, Dickie. You hate how people think (and tell you) that you're narcissistic, obsessed, pretentious, worthless...

Umayos ka kasi. Wag ka kasing paulit-ulit about yourself. We start by ignoring you. But you're all over the fvcking place, it's so hard to not see what you post! And then you get cloying. Nakakasawa, nakakairita, nakakaumay... So ayan, nalalait ka.

Napakayabang mo kasi. Even if we only interact with our keyboards here -- we see through your pretensions. Aside from that, you can't even develop an argument without badmouthing pexers as bobo, walang logic, mahina ang utak, inggitero, hindi tunay na UPCAT passer, palpak ang English, etc. Aren't you the least bit ashamed of all these you say, when they all clearly apply to you?

Siempre hindi ka namin kilala. No one does. So umayos ka. KSP ka kasi e. Buti sana kung cute :rolleyes:
  • @PnP

I'm studying in college. Paano ako makakahanap ng maganda/mataas na work kung mag wowork ako ngayon? Working student ba kamo? Kung may pera naman ang family ko, bakit ako mag woworking student? Ang mga gumagawa lang nyan ay mga kapos palad para pang suporta sa tuition fee ng magulang.

Ganito lang, wala kaming pakialam sa buhay mo. Pero kapag ginagawa mong PERSONAL BLOGSITE ang Buhay Pinoy, makaririnig ka sa akin.

Sana naunawaan mo....
    ^ exactly.
    Ganito lang, wala kaming pakialam sa buhay mo. Pero kapag ginagawa mong PERSONAL BLOGSITE ang Buhay Pinoy, makaririnig ka sa akin.

Sana naunawaan mo....

i also don't care about you. sino ka ba? walang pakialam sa akin? pati nga pag aaral ko at walang trabaho sa ngayon, pinapakealaman mo, b0b0.
    wala daw pakialam si PnP sakin, eh pati nga pag aaral ko at jobless sa ngayon, pinapakealaman nya.. ***** p0ta.

At least ako, mayabang lang, hindi katulad ni panis na puto, mayabang na sinungaling pa. hoy UPCAT passer wanna be. kung naipasa mo ang UPD, bakit, it never showed na matalino ka sa mga post mo? ikaw pinaka non sense magsalita dito...

Just because someone has a job and the other one doesn't work, it doesn't mean na kung sino ang may job ay mas superior. Ano ang trabaho ng ibang PEXERs dito? Engineer, Architect, Accountant? Neither of Bill Gate's children has a job.. so pagsabihin mas superior kayo kesa sa mga anak ni Bill Gates dahil kayo may trabaho, ang mga anak ni Bill Gates ay wala pa? Can anyone please enlighten me?

It's not always a basis kung sino mas superior ng dahil sa profession..

My question: I'm a university student and I assume, ang iba sa inyo dito ay professionals.. What makes you think better than me? Anyone can answer. What are the basis?
    Paulit-ulit? 2 posts pa? Iba. Iba ka grabeeee.
    wala daw pakialam si PnP sakin, eh pati nga pag aaral ko at jobless sa ngayon, pinapakealaman nya.. ***** p0ta.

At least ako, mayabang lang, hindi katulad ni panis na puto, mayabang na sinungaling pa. hoy UPCAT passer wanna be. kung naipasa mo ang UPD, bakit, it never showed na matalino ka sa mga post mo? ikaw pinaka non sense magsalita dito...

Just because someone has a job and the other one doesn't work, it doesn't mean na kung sino ang may job ay mas superior. Ano ang trabaho nyo ibang PEXERs dito? Engineer, Architect, Accountant? Neither of Bill Gate's children has a job.. so pagsabihin mas superior kayo kesa sa mga anak ni Bill Gates dahil kayo may trabaho mga anak ni Bill Gates ay wala pa? Can anyone please enlighten me?

No use trying to enlighten you. May saltik ka e. PnP does not always agree with everybody, but for you to BELIEVE that he isn't smart and he never makes sense -- saltik yan, boy. Pagamot ka na.

Bakit di naba-ban tong mga ganito? Nuisance. Makaalis na nga.
    ameleensy wrote: »
    No use trying to enlighten you. May saltik ka e. PnP does not always agree with everybody, but for you to BELIEVE that he isn't smart and he never makes sense -- saltik yan, boy. Pagamot ka na.

Bakit di naba-ban tong mga ganito? Nuisance. Makaalis na nga.

Ok, here's my last reply to this thread. You are a teacher/professor and I'm a university student. What makes you think you're better than me if you think that way from your point of view? It's not always a basis kung sino mas superior ng dahil sa profession. Because if you think you are better than me dahil may trabaho ka at ako wala pa. It's like you're saying you are more supeior than children of Bill Gates and Children of Barack Obama dahil students pa lang sila. That makes sense.
  • wala daw pakialam si PnP sakin, eh pati nga pag aaral ko at jobless sa ngayon, pinapakealaman nya.. ***** p0ta.

Wala kaming pakialam. Pero lagi mong binabanggit kaya aming pinupuna!

Huwag mo gawing PERSONAL BLOGSITE ang Buhay Pinoy kung ayaw mong punahin kita!

[#]IsipPaMore[/#]
  • Ok, here's my last reply to this thread. You are a teacher/professor and I'm a university student. What makes you think you're better than me if you think that way from your point of view? It's not always a basis kung sino mas superior ng dahil sa profession. Because if you think you are better than me dahil may trabaho ka at ako wala pa. It's like you're saying you are more supeior than children of Bill Gates and Children of Barack Obama dahil students pa lang sila. That makes sense.

Walang nagsasabing mas angat sila kaysa sa iyo. Pero MADALAS KANG WALA SA PAKSA; paulit-ulit mong ginagawang personal blogsite ang Buhay Pinoy.

Wala kaming pakialam sa iyo o sa buhay mo kaya huwag mo na babanggitin dito!

[#]IsipPaMore[/#] [#]PapogiPaLess[/#]
  • I took different personality test for four times and got same result. "ISTJ"

I don't think I'm very responsible though. I think i'm in between.

Woah. Ang daming mong kaaway dito ah. :lol:

Sorry to burst your bubble, but the Myers-Briggs personality test is not recognized by any respected science institution. According to them, it's as good as fortune telling/cold reading/astrology etc.

Every one of us is unique. You can't really put people in a specific category that you can "measure".

Well, if it's any of value to you, I'm an INTP sometimes INTJ.
    Common sense, man, . Kung wala kayong pakealaman sa mga pinagsasabi ko, you won't bother replying sa mga post ko. tutal, wala naman akong pakelam sa mga post ng iba dito eh, nakakapag init lang din ng ulo. kung buti sana chicks yun, may interest pa ako kausapin.

mag rereply si PnP, pustahan tayo.

Wag kayo mag reply guys from now on. Starting today whether i created a thread or to my simple post. pustahan, within 2 hrs lang, may mag rereply sa thread ko. Mark my words... hindi ko kailangan ng mga reply nyo sa thread ko... i don't ask for your replies. hot girls ba kayo para magkaroon ako ng interest?
  • lurker486lurker486 PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐

:note: "im not an actor, im not a star..." :note:
    lurker486 wrote: »

Thanks. I like that song.
  • MabuheyMabuhey PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐

kelangan talaga naka ready na yang link na yan para ma pacify:lol::lol: