Home PEx Family and Society Realm of Thought

Why do Pinoys troll?

AteoAteo PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
A sociology researcher looked into the behavior of trolls - aggressive, mocking and bigoted persons online who behave differently in the real world. Why do Trollmeister and Bradd, for example, behave respectfully and godly in their churches or at work but are so bigoted and insulting when dealing with people who don't agree with them online. There are also other people like BenMarcing and many others who behave exactly the same online and offline.

http://www.rappler.com/newsbreak/iq/178973-why-filipino-netizens-troll

Comments

• TrollmeisterTrollmeister PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    Hindi, ang magandang topic dyan ay "Why do Pinoys tAeo?"

Let me count the ways... :rotflmao:
  • gotta lick itgotta lick it PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    to create internet traffic and make forums look busy and alive.
  • ClarkReidClarkReid PEx Rookie ⭐
    It's a way of showing their evil side without the consequence like Bradding26 aka Trollmeister is doing.:lol:
  • TrollmeisterTrollmeister PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    ClarkReid wrote: »
    It's a way of showing their evil side without the consequence like Bradding26 aka Trollmeister is doing.:lol:

E ikaw what are you doing with your avatar, pinapaamoy mo putok ng kili-kili mo? :rotflmao:
    this is what you get if you start a thread trolls.

you will more trolls.

121013668.jpg
  • AteoAteo PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    And yet some theists do not troll. BenMarcing, an Orthodox, does not troll. Ferdinand, a Catholic, does not do it either. ElCid, another Catholic, does not do it in his main profile, but enjoys it using a different profile. Bradd, a recuperating gay Evangelical, is a troll per se, there is no other persona. I am trying to understand the psyche of the troll.
  • ramblerrambler PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    As an occasional troll myself, parang thrilling kasi yung feeling na pinapakawalan mo yung animalistic or mapagbirong side mo. Although sa mga tunay na Kristiyano, dapat bawas bawasan na ang pagpapanggap and just be genuine on or offline. That way you can win people for Christ because they know your words are sincere and well-meant. ;)
    yoda-quote-1.jpg

quoting, a message of one troll to another.
    rambler wrote: »
    As an occasional troll myself, parang thrilling kasi yung feeling na pinapakawalan mo yung animalistic or mapagbirong side mo. Although sa mga tunay na Kristiyano, dapat bawas bawasan na ang pagpapanggap and just be genuine on or offline. That way you can win people for Christ because they know your words are sincere and well-meant. ;)

You troll? I have never seen you troll. You were consistent. You consistently spam the forum eith your theme - the end is near. You are my sky-is-falling guy. Everybody needs one.
  • Kung hindi ko naman sila kilala at hindi ko ikamamatay o ikasasakit ang anumang ginagawa nila, hindi ako mababagabag sa anumang kanilang ginagawa.
  • And why do some Pinays expect all kindness and no retaliation when they themselves are rude, attacking people and thus are trolls?

Taeo -- ang mahilig magmalinis. :):) Bagay na bagay ang disinfectant sa 'yo. Lamunin mo ng buong buo, iha. Hane? Hahahahahahaha!!!
  • Nagsalita ang good person, este creature.

***, kasi, lahat sa 'yo evil. Hindi lang side. Complete package -evil. Hhahahahhahah!!

:rotflmao::rotflmao:

P.S. Girl na girl magsalita. Kawawa naman ang tatlong anak. Bad example ka sa kanila.
    Este EVIL example pala.
    Hhahahahahahhaha
    ClarkReid wrote: »
  • E ikaw what are you doing with your avatar, pinapaamoy mo putok ng kili-kili mo? :rotflmao:

Hahahahhaha! winner ka talaga Troll. Kaya wala yang laban sa 'yo.
  • as999as999 PEx Rookie ⭐
    nice article, ateo
  • Dahil siguro ma humor ang mga pinoy? Para sakin walang troll kung walang mag papa troll. Kung meron man mag troll at wala naman pumansin siguro parang corny joke lang yun o hindi mabentang troll. Kung meron affected siguro dun lang magiging troll?
    Dahil siguro ma humor ang mga pinoy? Para sakin walang troll kung walang mag papa troll. Kung meron man mag troll at wala naman pumansin siguro parang corny joke lang yun o hindi mabentang troll. Kung meron affected siguro dun lang magiging troll?

4DOmB2h.jpg

dont forget. you also need a mama troll to breed trolls. you know, they dont just pop up underneath rocks.
    https://i.imgur.com/4DOmB2h.jpg

dont forget. you also need a mama troll to breed trolls. you know, they dont just pop up underneath rocks.

It is not always automatic that Papa Trolls like Mama Trolls. Perhaps two Papa Trolls can live together with their adopted trolls or their pet trolls. We have to be inclusive in the troll world.