COMMUNITY NOTICE: If you are having trouble in your account access, please do send us a message at [email protected] for assistance.

What now - Claudine?

i hate to say this but in my opinion if the break-up was the cause of Rico's untimely demise - i am sure Claudine is feeling upset right now...in the tradition of some celebrities who passed away due to drug overdose(River Phoenix, etc.) -it could be possible that the poor guy resorted to some cheap thrill in order to fight his depression (caused by the split-up)...drug use is very rampant in showbusiness...the guy is too young to go...i hope i am wrong here...

but anyway life goes on for the rest of us...we will pray for you Rico! :(

Comments

• EllheymEllheym entrepreneur PExer
    in everything.. there might be a reason!

:(
  • How could Rico not be depressed if you found out that your ex-girlfriend immediately jumped over and dated another guy. Of course, it will add to your depression!

Mga Barretto talaga - pamatay!!!!!

Look at Mark Anthony Fernandez after he broke up with Claudine. But mas kawawa si Rico, BUHAY na ang kapalit!

Claudine has every reason to be depressed. More than depression.... it's guilty conscience!
  • btw, gayfern, what do you think about that negative PAMATAY item Ricky Lo wrote about Rico Yan being a monster? di ba naka-contribute rin iyan sa sama ng loob ni Rico? sinuhulan ba si Ricky Lo para siraan si rico? so dapat mag-rejoice na si Ricky Lo ngayon!
  • SUNSTARSUNSTAR ENJOY LIFE !!!! PExer
    I'm just wondering how Ricky Lo feels right now. Especially if what he wrote is Untrue. Even if it is true, he must really feel bad about what hapenned to Rico especially after what he wrote in his column, putting Rico in bad light.

Question lang, ANC showed a video of Rico being interviewed before going to Palawan and he said that Claudine was supposed to join him but she had to be with her father who is in Subic and really had to be with the family, so Rico decided to spend holy week with friends in Palawan. Nanghihinayang pa sya na Claudine couldn't make kasi nga she had to be with her family. So mukhang di naman sila break ha? Ano sa palagay nyo? Anybody saw the same video?
  • Originally posted by SUNSTAR
    I'm just wondering how Ricky Lo feels right now. Especially if what he wrote is Untrue. Even if it is true, he must really feel bad about what hapenned to Rico especially after what he wrote in his column, putting Rico in bad light.

Question lang, ANC showed a video of Rico being interviewed before going to Palawan and he said that Claudine was supposed to join him but she had to be with her father who is in Subic and really had to be with the family, so Rico decided to spend holy week with friends in Palawan. Nanghihinayang pa sya na Claudine couldn't make kasi nga she had to be with her family. So mukhang di naman sila break ha? Ano sa palagay nyo? Anybody saw the same video?

I saw the complete footage of the interview when it was re-aired by ANC around 9:45pm tonight. The interview was quite long around 1-2 mins., which was edited on earlier airings. I think something is wrong between Rico and Claudine. Just don't know up to what extent. Rico being a perfect gentleman just don't want to dwell on it.
  • TSINITOTSINITO Registered User PExer
    pasensya na pero medyo huli ako sa tsismis e..
    ano ba sinabi ni ricky lo tungkol kay rico?
    and tao talaga, gagawin lahat para lang sa pera,. kahit ang manira ng kapwa., ayan tuloy, huli na ang lahat...

lalo na yang mga reporter na yan., most of them ay MUKHANG PERA!!! (paging Cristy Fermin)
  • MsJoelleMsJoelle JoongBo Bubblezzang 미셸 PExer
    Originally posted by TSINITO
    pasensya na pero medyo huli ako sa tsismis e..
    ano ba sinabi ni ricky lo tungkol kay rico?
    and tao talaga, gagawin lahat para lang sa pera,. kahit ang manira ng kapwa., ayan tuloy, huli na ang lahat...
    here's the philippine star article written by ricky lo ...

Why Claudine and Rico broke up

These you’ve got 2 believe:

Yes, it’s true: Claudine Barretto and Rico Yan have broken up.

Yes, it’s true: A "third party" (unidentified) is the suspected cause of the lovers’ fight that led to the break-up.

Yes, it’s true: Rico did hurt Claudine during that fight.

And these, too:

No, it’s not true that Claudine and Rico broke up before the showing of their recent starrer, Star Cinema’s Got 2 Believe (a certified smash-hit); it happened only two weeks ago, clearly several days after the release of their movie. (They were still lovey-dovey during the Got 2 Believe promo, remember?)

No, it’s not true that Raymart Santiago is the suspected "third party."

No, it’s not just a simple LQ (as in Lovers’ Quarrel) but a very serious fight involving, yes, physical – as well as oral – violence.

This is how it happened, according to the Funfare roving DPA in Greenhills where Claudine lives in a condo:

"For weeks, Claudine was intriguingly silent, obviously bothered by a suspicion that Rico was – is? – having an affair with somebody. But she kept quiet about it, waiting for solid evidence to confirm her worst fear. Her pregnant silence was starting to irritate Rico whose pleas for Claudine to speak up fell on deaf ears. Now, was Rico acting that way because he was ‘guilty’? Or did he simply want to iron things out?"

And then it happened one night, the Big Fight, right at the lobby of the condo where Claudine is staying.

"There was a running heated argument between the lovers," continued the DPA, "from the lobby to the elevator where Rico was overheard barking at Claudine, ‘Don’t tell me that you also believe that rumor!’ (Ano kayang rumor ’yon!?! – RFL) In a flash, the two were engaged in an exchange of explosive words (read: maaanghang na salita) and then Rico slapped Claudine and tried to bump her head on the elevator wall. Claudine tried to fight back. Then she rushed to the security guard to ask for help."

You didn’t see that scene in Claudine and Rico’s movie (Got 2 Believe), did you?

Anyway, because of that incident, Claudine requested the condo management to "ban" Rico from the premises. She did make sumbong to Mr. M. (Johnny Manahan, head of the ABS-CBN Talent Center) who, in turn reprimanded Rico.

"No," insisted the DPA, "there’s no more reconciliation. I know Claudine. When it’s the end, it’s the end."

Goodbye, Rico!

Oh, yes, Raymart Santiago. The DPA explained that Raymart is close to Claudine’s Ate Gretchen after they starred together in a movie produced by the Santiagos. So everytime Gretchen and her Tonyboy (Cojuangco) celebrate a special occasion, Raymart is always on the guest list, such as when Gretchen celebrated her 32nd birthday at their Forbes Park home last March 6. Raymart was there, and so was Claudine, but not Rico (who had then already fought with Claudine).

"During the chika-chika," said the DPA, "everybody was teasing Claudine and Raymart (who has reportedly broken up with Kristine Florendo, ex-Bb. Pilipinas-World and co-host of Eat, Bulaga!). Bagay sila, di ba? Raymart is also the barkada of Claudine’s brother-in-law Dennis Padilla, they’re both on the GMA sitcom Kool Ka Lang. So everytime the grupo, also including Claudine’s Ate Marjorie (Dennis’ wife) would have a gimmick they bring Claudine along to console her. The grupo was last seen together in Eastwood City, making those who have seen them suspect that Claudine and Raymart are now ‘on’."

Well, not yet. But soon kaya?

Being now both fancy-free, Claudine and Raymart are gravitating toward each other. Only several days ago, Raymart visited Claudine on the set of her ABS-CBN soap Sa Dulo ng Walang Hanggan, bringing Starbucks goodies as pasalubong. Knowing Raymart to be kuripot (tightwad), he must really be attracted to Claudine to have "splurge" on that pasalubong. Raymart watched over Claudine throughout the shooting.

You read it right: Raymart is courting Claudine – definitely!

The big question is: Will Rico’s loss be Raymart’s gain?

Keep your eyes – and ears – open.
    Originally posted by claudinebaretto
    btw, gayfern, what do you think about that negative PAMATAY item Ricky Lo wrote about Rico Yan being a monster? di ba naka-contribute rin iyan sa sama ng loob ni Rico? sinuhulan ba si Ricky Lo para siraan si rico? so dapat mag-rejoice na si Ricky Lo ngayon!
    actually, i kinda hate Ricky Lo right now. i also thought that he is the most credible writer we have until i read his article about rico and claudine's breakup. after reading it, parang nawala na yung tiwala ko sa kanya. di kasi kapani-paniwala that rico could hurt claudine -- physically like what he wrote.

i read the article just yesterday after reading the thread on rico's death. there was this phrase pa nga dun sa article ni ricky lo na, Goodbye, Rico! wala lang. creepy kasi yung dating nun.

as for claudine, i dont really know the real score between them but hearing the news from ABS, sabi nga in a state of shock pa rin si claudine. well, they've been together for 4 years. obviously, kahit break na sila or not, super affected yung tao. im still a claudine-rico fan. in my opinion, they're the best love team the philippine cinema ever had.

but then, let's not blame anybody.
  • hapshaps _ _ _ _ _ PExer
    wawa nman.. pero wala tayong magagawa!

God's plan lahat yan! and maybe, its for the better :)
  • ChikLetZChikLetZ bAzOoKa PExer
    wawa naman si caludine... naiwan na ni rico yan.. ano na kaya ang iniisip nya ngayon? siguro lungkot na lungkot na din. pero that's life. may he r.i.p.
  • unpluggedunplugged broken PExer
    kawawa naman ang family ni rico. kawawa din si claudine.

i bet claudine has things in her mind like "i should have not done this and that". Mabigat siguro ang damdamin ni Claudine right now. I hope she recovers soon. i hope she will find another man as good as rico.
  • Now I know why Rico felt so bad!

CLAUDINE BARRETTO was WITH RAYMART SANTIAGO at SUBIC when RICO DIED!

All those grief and shock coming from Claudine are just for show!

A DEAD MAN TELL NO TALES. So, it is just Claudine who has to cover her story well and act her part!

SHAME ON YOU!!!
  • Leila18Leila18 biik PExer
    teka nga ms. claudinebaretto pero pano yan pag naging kasama mo for 4 years boyfriend mo diba ma-sho-shock ka pag namantay sya? Ano ka manhid for not breaking down??? tama na nga pagka ksp mo kasi medyo over na eh and sorry ka na lng wala ka ng hope maging partner ni Rico... NAIINIS na talaga ako sayo kahapon ka pa!!!!

pathetic.
  • Originally posted by Leila18
    teka nga ms. claudinebaretto pero pano yan pag naging kasama mo for 4 years boyfriend mo diba ma-sho-shock ka pag namantay sya? Ano ka manhid for not breaking down??? tama na nga pagka ksp mo kasi medyo over na eh and sorry ka na lng wala ka ng hope maging partner ni Rico... NAIINIS na talaga ako sayo kahapon ka pa!!!!

pathetic.

Of course, everyone was shocked! But more than that, there's this thing as GUILTY CONSCIENCE!
  • lacroixlacroix Member PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    Now I know why Rico felt so bad!

CLAUDINE BARRETTO was WITH RAYMART SANTIAGO at SUBIC when RICO DIED!

All those grief and shock coming from Claudine are just for show!

A DEAD MAN TELL NO TALES. So, it is just Claudine who has to cover her story well and act her part!

SHAME ON YOU!!!

for show? o ikaw lang talaga ang gustong magbida or kontrabida. Hoy mag isip ka naman ng ibang alternick mo. SHAME ON YOU:vomit:
  • Leila18Leila18 biik PExer
    Of course, everyone was shocked! But more than that, there's this thing as GUILTY CONSCIENCE!

eh ang kulit ng kukote mo eh. wala na nga sila what does she have to feel guilty about? ginusto ba nya yun? alam mo paulit-ulit ka ng pino-post eh. napaka-ksp mo talaga, naiinis na talaga ako.

:rolleyes:
  • Originally posted by Leila18

eh ang kulit ng kukote mo eh. wala na nga sila what does she have to feel guilty about? ginusto ba nya yun? alam mo paulit-ulit ka ng pino-post eh. napaka-ksp mo talaga, naiinis na talaga ako.

:rolleyes:

at least i caught your attention and YOU READ EVERYTHING I POST COZ YOU KNOW TOTOO SIYA!
  • chelicheli Down With Love PExer
    Thanks claudinebarreto for giving me the much need laugh.
  • Butt PirateButt Pirate Member PExer
    Rico Yan smells like poo.
  • 4ever_heaven4ever_heaven feel mo ba? PExer
    Originally posted by Butt Pirate
    Rico Yan smells like poo.

get outta here.........:rolleyes:
  • 4ever_heaven4ever_heaven feel mo ba? PExer
    i'm a very big fan of rico and claudine. the issue of break-up was hard for me already to accept, especially rico's sudden death. about claudine's breaking down, i think claudinebarretto has a point to say that claudine might be guilty, kung totoo ngang barretto family just made up the rumor na rico physically hurt claudine. paikut-ikutin man ang istorya, rico can't stand for himself anymore. it's claudine's act to find a sympathy for herself from people.

isa lang ang masasabi ko, either this will be an UP or DOWN sa career ni claudine.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file