nakabaog..

is it true??
na nakakabaog ang masikip na briefs??
also if nakakabaog...permanent baog na ??

Comments

• blakedaddyblakedaddy Moderator PEx Expert 🎖️
    I think that's a total lie. Nakaka ipit o nakakawedgie pwede pa but nakakabaog, kalokohan.
  • IraIra Member PEx Rookie ⭐
    Heat can cause male infertility. However, the type of increased heat produced by tight briefs has not been shown to elevate scrotal temperature and is not thought to have any effect on sperm production. Males suffering from infertility are traditionally advised to stay away from tight briefs, though, to up the chances of pregnancy.
  • WolfmanWolfman Member PExer
    maraming salamat po...heheh
    curious lang ako :D
  • ixiixi xxx PExer
    how about mentol candies, nakakabaog daw, although i dont believe in such a thing, i just want to confirm this just to be sure...

Thanks in Advance
    Not true.
  • ixiixi xxx PExer
    thanks doc
  • CaliMakiCaliMaki resident lufthead PExer
    wolfman, were you able to buy looser briefs already?
  • cool_kidcool_kid da coolest kid... PExer
    pano kung baog ka na?
    may procedure ba para mabuhay yung sperm mo?

:cool:
    It depends on what's causing the male infertility. Known causes include genetic disease, alcohol and illegal drugs, including anabolic steroids, physical injury to the testicles, varicocoeles, side effects of serious illnesses, blockage of the spermatic ducts, STDs, hypothalamic or pituitary hormone deficiency, immune problems, and chromosomal abnormalities. Some are treatable, some aren't.
    Originally posted by Ira
    It depends on what's causing the male infertility. Known causes include genetic disease, alcohol and illegal drugs, including anabolic steroids, physical injury to the testicles, varicocoeles, side effects of serious illnesses, blockage of the spermatic ducts, STDs, hypothalamic or pituitary hormone deficiency, immune problems, and chromosomal abnormalities. Some are treatable, some aren't.

kase... i have this hyperactive thyroid... and some of my friends are saying that this would cause an infertility... totoo ba'yon?

Originally posted by cool_kid

kase... i have this hyperactive thyroid... and some of my friends are saying that this would cause an infertility... totoo ba'yon?

While hyper- or hypothyroidism may cause male infertility, it would depend on how excessive your problem is. If your thyroid levels aren't that high, or if you are taking something for it, this wouldn't be a problem.
  • anghelanghel Mrs. Edward Cullen PExer
    is it true that when you get electrocuted eh magiging baog ka?
  • happy_triggerhappy_trigger BaM BaM BaM!!! PExer
    makikisingit rin ako dito... hehe! Is it possible for men to become infertile due to excessive maturbation? Lalo na kung mga 14 pa nagstart until mga 27 na or 28?

Dunno lang, if it does, I still might have a chance to stop. Hehehe!
    Originally posted by Ira

While hyper- or hypothyroidism may cause male infertility, it would depend on how excessive your problem is. If your thyroid levels aren't that high, or if you are taking something for it, this wouldn't be a problem.

thanks doc!

While electrocution may theoretically cause male infertility, we're talking about prolonged, high-voltage electrical charge for that. By then, there are a lot more serious and more common complications to think about like sudden cardiac death, muscle necrosis, neurologic problems, etc., before you even start worrying about shooting blanks. It won't happen within a few seconds of your sticking a wet finger into a 220-volt socket.

And no, ***** does not cause infertility.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file