GOOD DAY PEXERS!

If you are having trouble in your account access, please do send us an email at [email protected]

Thanks,
PExer99

MMFF 2019: Viva Films' MIRACLE CELL #7 (Philippine Version) - Aga Muhlach & Bela Padilla

dashkentdashkent Member PEx Rookie ⭐
edited October 29 in Showbiz - Movies
Maricel Soriano
Aga Muhlach
James Reid
Nadine Lustre

VIVA Films
Director: Joey Javier Reyes

DGdHUXgXcAQpZsUjpg

DGed2tbVwAAeJjYjpg

Comments

• kyupaybkyupayb Objective Threadstarter PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    Sana Aga-Lea nalang..

Tuesday, July 2, 2019

Insta Scoop: Viva Pairs Aga Muhlach - Nadine Lustre in Project

Images courtesy of Instagram: vivaartistsagency
    Nadine Lustre and Aga Muhlach; the Korean stars of “Miracle in Cell No. 7.”
    Instagram/Viva Artists Agency; Facebook/Miracle in Cell No. 7
    Nadine Lustre, Aga Muhlach to star in Filipino version of Korean blockbuster
    Jan Milo Severo (Philstar.com) - July 4, 2019 - 12:28pm

MANILA, Philippines — Kapamilya actress Nadine Lustre and actor Aga Muhlach are reportedly doing the Filipino adaptation of the Korean hit movie “Miracle in Cell No. 7.”

According to a Pep report, Viva will try to make the local remake of the fifth highest grossing Korean film of all time, to be submitted as a Metro Manila Film Festival entry this December. 

“Miracle in Cell No. 7” is a 2013 South Korean comedy drama starring Ryu Seung-ryong, Kal So-won and Park Shin-hye. The film is about a mentally challenged man wrongfully imprisoned for murder. He builds friendships inside the prison that helped him smuggle his daughter inside the prison.

Apart from Nadine and Aga, Viva Films reportedly tapped Nuel Nuval to direct the movie, as well as Joel Torre, JC Santos and Arjo Atayde as members of the cast.

Fresh from winning Best Actress nods from Gawad Urian, Famas, and Young Critics Circle, Nadine also has an upcoming movie with Sam Concepcion titled “Indak.” It is not clear, however, when she and boyfriend James Reid will team up again on the big screen and on TV. 

Meanwhile, Aga’s last film was “First Love” with Bea Alonzo in 2018. He was also one of the judges in the reality talent show “Pinoy Boyband Superstar” last 2016.

Thursday, July 11, 2019

4 MMFF 2019 Entries Revealed

Images courtesy of Facebook: Metro Manila Film Festival (MMFF) Official

GUIDE

Bela Padilla happy to take over the role of Nadine Lustre in Miracle In Cell No. 7

by Melba R. Llanera posted on August 1, 2019

IMAGE Noel Orsal

Bela Padilla on replacing Nadine Lustre in Miracle In Cell No. 7: "Thank you so much, Nadine, I'm very happy to take this off your hand."

Non-issue kay Bela Padilla kung replacement man o second choice siya kay Nadine Lustre sa papel bilang adult Yesha sa MMFF 2019 official entry na Miracle in Cell No. 7.

“I'm very happy to take over the role.

"I'm used to doing this naman, I'm aware na di tayo laging first choice for a project,” pahayag ni Bela nang mainterbyu ng PEP.ph (Philippine Entertainment Portal) at Cinema News sa taping ng Kapamilya teleseryeng Sino Ang Maysala? Mea Culpa nitong Hulyo 30, Martes, sa Quezon City.

“As a fan of Korean shows and movies, I'm very excited to be given the chance to try and potray the character.

“Second choice? Hindi rin ito first time, kahit yung 100 Tula Para Kay Stella.

"I really believe it's what you bring to the project."

HOW BELA PADILLA GOT THE ROLE

Paano ba niya nakuha ang role?

Kuwento ni Bela, “I got a call, I was On the beach, I got a call from Boss Vic [del Rosario] of Viva Films.

ADVERTISEMENT - CONTINUE READING BELOW 

"He asked me if I was willing to take on the role kahit it was already offered to Nadine.

"I usually don't have qualms on something like that."

Maraming beses nang napanood ng aktres ang South Korean film na Miracle In Cell No. 7 (2013) at balak ni Bela na panoorin ito muli bago sila magsyuting ng Pinoy adaptation nito.

Sa panayam kay Nadine ay pinuri nito si Bela, at sinabing alam niya na magagampanan nang maayos ni Bela ang role na tinanggihan.

“Thank you so much, Nadine, I'm very happy to take this off your hand.

"I know you can't commit to it right now.

"Sana, magkatrabaho din kami soon.

"I hope whatever she is going through, at this point of her life, she goes through it well and easy."

May isyu na kaya siya ang ipinalit kay Nadine ay dahil mas kumita ang mga pelikula niya kaysa rito.

“Wala naman, hindi ako aware sa issue na 'yan,” reaksiyon ni Bela.

WORKING WITH IDOL AGA MUHLACH

Excited si Bela na makasama sa pelikulang pagbibidahan ng idolong si Aga Muhlach.

“Yes, first time, I'm very excited. Nag-look test na kami last week.

"Honestly, there’s really magic around Kuya Aga.

“Mayroon talaga siyang kinang na ewan ko, baka sobrang fangirl lang ako.

"Mayroon siya, e, kahit look test lang, he sparks something on the screen.

“I was watching his video na kahit siya lang mag-isa, amazed na amazed na ako.

"Wala pang lines, humahanga na ako.

"Nagpapasalamat si Bela sa produksiyon ng Miracle in Cell No. 7na nag-adjust sa kanyang schedule.

“Kinakabahan ako, sobra. Ayoko muna siyang isipin, gusto ko munang tapusin ang Sino Ang May Sala.

“I'm very thankful to the production of Miracle in Cell No. 7.

"They moved my shooting days para I can concentrate on this, kasi alam nila na patapos na kami.

“They gave me enough time to prepare also for the movie. I want also to change my look for the movie."

Ang child star na si Xia Vigor ang gaganap bilang batang Bela sa Miracle In Cell No. 7.

SHARE THIS STORY 

Read more at https://www.pep.ph/guide/movies/144982/bela-padilla-takes-over-nadine-lustre-role-miracle-in-cell-no-7-a746-20190801#pCLKV0fVMBCWyXP3.99

GUIDE

Xia Vigor to join Aga Muhlach in Pinoy edition of Miracle in Cell No. 7

by Jocelyn Dimaculangan posted on August 1, 2019

Xia will be playing the daughter of Aga Muhlach's wrongfully imprisoned character in Miracle in Cell No. 7.

Child actress Xia Vigor will join Aga Muhlach and Bela Padilla in the Philippine adaptation of Miracle in Cell No. 7.

Aga revealed this on July 31 by posting his photo with the 10-year-old actress.

He wrote in the caption: “Me and my leading lady! Xia Vigor! Sobrang cute! Grabe! She plays my daughter in the movie ‘Miracle in Cell No. 7.'

“Excited to announce the many great actors I’ll be working with in this movie. Soon!!”

This hit Korean film depicts the relationship between a six-year-old girl and her mentally challenged father (played by Aga) who is wrongfully accused of murder.

He gets assigned to Cell No. 7 where hardened criminals are incarcerated in a maximum security prison. Through the help of his fellow inmates, the father is reunited with his daughter when she sneaks into the prison.

Xia got her big break in showbiz when she won It's Showtime’s “Mini Me 2” contest as a mini Selena Gomez in 2015.

In 2017, she gained international fame for her impersonation of Taylor Swift on ABS-CBN's Your Face Sounds Familiar Kids.

Nadine Lustre was supposed to top-bill the Pinoy edition of Miracle in Cell No. 7.

However, she backed out "due to medical concerns and her resulting inability to perform her duties as an actress during the shoot up to the promotion of the film.” This is according to the letter written by Viva Artists Agency in a letter sent to the MMFF executive committee.

Bela Padilla has been chosen to replace Nadine in this MMFF 2019 entry.

Arjo Atayde, JC Santos, and Joel Torre will also star in this entry chosen from script submissions to the 45th Metro Manila Film Festival. 

Aga recently posted a photo on his Instagram account indicating that they have already started shooting principal photography for Miracle in Cell No. 7.

Read more at https://www.pep.ph/guide/movies/144985/xia-vigor-to-join-aga-muhlach-in-pinoy-edition-miracle-in-cell-no-7-a2670-20190801#orYrMGbIrjMFX6Qr.99

Bela Padilla, gustong baguhin ang hitsura para sa Miracle In Cell No. 7

by Jojo Gabinete posted on August 08, 2019

IMAGE Noel Orsal
    Bela Padilla: "I wanna change my look kasi one year nang ganito ang hitsura ko, yung buhok ko, so I wanna look different for this movie."

Ang baguhin ang physical appearance ang gagawin ni Bela Padilla kapag nagsimula na ang kanyang shooting para sa Miracle in Cell No. 7.

Saktong-sakto naman ito sa nalalapit na pagtatapos ng Sino ang May Sala?: Mea Culpa, ang primetime series ng ABS-CBN na tinatampukan niya.

"Hindi pa po ako nag-first day [shoot]. Pinapatapos po muna nila sa akin ang Sino ang May Sala.

"I wanna change my look kasi one year nang ganito ang hitsura ko, yung buhok ko, so I wanna look different for this movie.

"And siyempre, special ito para sa akin kasi first time I’m working with Sir Aga Muhlach.

"I wanna give it more than my one hundred percent," sabi ni Bela.

Maraming beses na raw napanood ni Bela ang original version ng Korean movie na pumukaw sa damdamin ng mga Pilipino.

"Sa totoo lang, sobrang daming beses ko nang napanood yung Korean movie na Miracle in Cell No. 7.

"Sobrang fan ako ni Park Shin Hye," pagtukoy niya sa Korean actress na gumanap na anak ng lead character ng Miracle in Cell No. 7."

Si Bela ang gaganap sa papel ni Park Shin Hye.

Patuloy ng aktres, "So what I can say, because it’s gonna be directed by Nuel Naval, lalagyan nila ng Filipino flavor katulad ng nangyari sa [Philippine adaptation] ng Miss Granny, na Sarah Geronimo and Miss Nova Villa played Miss Granny in the role.

"So I hope I would be able to do that also.

"Gusto ko sana na, yun nga, may Filipino flavor."

Hindi pa nag-uumpisa ang shooting ni Bela para sa Tagalog version ng Miracle in Cell No. 7, pero nagkaroon na siya ng pagkakataong makilala nang personal si Aga sa look test nila para sa pelikula.

"Exciting, pinapanood ko siya kahit yung mga eksena na siya lang.

"After ko mag-make up, lumabas na ako, pinanood ko siya.

"Gusto kong makita kung ano yung, kumbaga, what I’m gonna work with or what I’m gonna deal with pagdating ko sa set."

Read more at https://www.pep.ph/pepalerts/145171/bela-padilla-gustong-baguhin-ang-hitsura-para-sa-miracle-in-cell-no-7-a734-20190808?ref=home_aside_widget_1#8XXoDUOxkPXaSQj3.99
  • XanaxXanax Member PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    may kutob akong maging blakbaster hit ito
  • XanaxXanax Member PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    ito lang ang papanoodin ko sa dec 25
    Its funny that a Korean movie remake is making it to the "Metro Manila" Film Festival. Wala na ba talagang maisip na material ang Pinoy writers?

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file