Home PEx Hobbies Anime and Manga
Ho-Ho-Hope you have a holly jolly holidays, PExers! 🎅

Top 5 Anime Men/Women

If you're a guy, make a list of women, if you are a girl, make a list for men. But if you wanna make a list for both, I'm not stopping you.

Top Five Hunks

1. Nakago from Fushigi Yuugi
-Nakkie is at the top since he's the ultimate villain. Even though they say that his outfit sucks, I think he looks pretty menacing, which suits the evil persona. Also, where can you see a good looking, manipulative ***** like that, with a very heart-wrenching past to boot?

Best Scene: From what I have seen so far, I liked the scenes when he was firing ki blasts to Chichiri and Miaka.

2. Himura Kenshin/Chichiri
-They're tied for number two since their characters are almost the same. Both act mature and responsible, but still possess the spirit of a child at heart. Besides, I like Kenshin's "oro" and Chichiri's "no da".

Best Scenes: Kenshin's goodbye scene with Kaoru, and Chichiri's imitation of Nakago. Don't you just love the chibi Nakkie?

3. Tasuki from FY
-Cool, fiery, hard-headed. Won't you just love anyone who always "Lekka Shinen"'s Tamahome?

Best Scene: Tie between frying Tamahome for the first time and when Mitsukake was bandaging him.

4. Shinomori Aoshi/Treize Krushenada
-They seem to know what they're doing although the latter personifies it more. Both are as cool as ice, and even though they don't show it, they care about their respective other halves. At least it shows that they have a heart beyond the icy exterior.

5. Saitou Hajime
-The way he antagonizes Kenshin and Sanosuke (especially) has got to be one of his best qualities. He's sarcastic and he's very tactless in a good way. Someone has to point the truth sometimes, no matter how ugly it is.

Comments

• 1. Rei Ayanami Neon Genesis Evangelion - mysterious, soft-spoken, can pilot one bad mama Eva in Unit 000, and has issues with a pseudo-father figure (Gendo Ikari)and a pseudo-brother/son figure (Shinji Ikari). Plus that white/silver hair is very sexy! :eek:

2. Misato Katsuragi Neon Genesis Evangelion - loudmouthed commander of NERV who takes in two fourteen year olds into her home but has serious problems with relationships. She can take command of the most dire situations yet can be as fragile as a baby. Not afraid to show her beer-swilling, burping, rude image to those close to her. yummy.gif

3. Kagero Ninja Scroll - hot ninja babe with poison flowing through her body. crazy.gif Yeah, it sounds a bit much but those fancy ninja skills and the fact that she falls for a dude with as bad an attitude as Jubei gives The Rock hope. lol.gif

4. Asuka Langley Soryou Neon Genesis Evangelion - redheaded loudmouth pilot of Eva Unit 002 is actually scared to death of failure. She can get pretty annoying, but just look at her! That red haird is very, VERY hot! evilgrin.gif

5. Shampoo Ranma 1/2 - truly one of The Rock's all time favorites. She's truly the epitome of the word cute. Blue hair, turns into a cat when doused with cold water, nice pig tails, and the U.S. dubbed voice was also very cute! :D

If you smell what The Rock is cookin! :cool:
  • My list is probably going to be pretty biased and I'm gonna cheat a little, since hey, how can I POSSIBLY cram it all in just a top 5? So here goes...

5. Aya Fujiyanami from Weiss Kreuz
    -He's good looking, got a great seiyuu (Tagalog and Japanese-wise), he's also got a good fighting style. His devotion to his sister Aya is also interesting, especially when the opening sequence of "Beautiful Alone" plays everytime he's with her and talks about her.

4. Chichiri from Fushigi Yuugi
    -He's one of the few I know who looks amazing whether in Sd form, chibi form, or plain male form! He's a complete package, good looking, wise, and with cool powers to boot. Besides, I agree with Kaoru, his "no da" talk is plain adorable.

3. Treize Krushenada from Gundam Wing
    -Eherm. Yes, he died *sniffle* but he's an enigma, the way he's so cold and calculating yet he shows care and love for his loved ones.

2. Saitou Hajime from Rurouni Kenshin
    -Cool! Cool! Cool! He's one of my favorite so-called villains. Cold, calculating, smart, sarcastic, plain tactless, but has a heart (ain't that right, Tokio-sama?) ;) Aku-soku-zan practically growed on me once I heard it for the first time.

1. Aoshi Shinomori from Rurouni Kenshin
    -My favorite guy! He is the epitome of cold, calculating (I think I mentioned these words too many times already) and calm, he's almost boring. I love his fighting style (someone once told me that fighting with two kodachis are really sexy), and he has one of the best threads I've ever seen in an anime character, and he damn carries it well. ;)

Runner up:
    Zechs Merquise from Gundam Wing
    -Oops, forgot about this guy, almost for a moment. Great pilot, and he has these really stunning blond locks that makes me want to run my hand through them. He's got one of the best seiyuus (Japanese-wise) too. Too bad he didn't make it to the list. ;)
  • I have to agree with The Rock on alot of things:

1. Rei Ayanami, sweet girl next door... who packs one helluva punch piloting EVA00, and would gladly give up her life to save Shinji Ikari. She's my fave all time anime girl! blush.gif that plug suit is just too tight for comfort

2. Kagero of Ninja Scroll fame.
    *spoiler alert* crying.gif

I nearly cried when they killed her!!! Sayang Talaga!!! Good Thing Jubei whacked the murderer good!

3. Souryu Asuka Langley - the fiery evilgrin.gif red-headed pilot of EVA02 who will not compromise... she will absolutely do anything to win!

4. Rook Bartley of Robotech Gen 3 fame, - a strawberry blonde biker with an attitude, and a wicked @$$ cyclone to match!

5. Misato Katsuragi - the one good thing in life to get up in the morning for... hehehehhe :D:D:Dsilly.gif
  • top five bishonen:

1.chichiri---no da. he's cute, sexy and he doesn't fall inlove with miaka.
    2.trowa---lahat ng gw boys are cool pero si trowa...<;swoon>;. the eyes are so intense...the bangs...the turtleneck...<;drool>;
    3.kenshin----love the way he fights....
    4.tasuki----lekka shien!!!!
    5.shinji---he's so cute when he blushes..

i find most of the girls pretty annoying but here are some who don't ge into my nerves:
    1.tomoe
    2.nanaka(maho tsukai tai)
    3.akane
    4.botan
    5.noin
  • Sorry if I don't spell the names right:

5. Fuko (flame of recca)
    4. Misao (RK)
    3. Akane Tendo (Ranma)
    2. Kamiya Kaoru (RK) :)
    1. Unkyo (Ranma)

Coolest dudes:

5. Ryoga (Ranma)
    4. Segara Sanasuke (RK)
    3. Trunks (Dragonball Z)
    2. Battousai the Slasher (RK)
    1. Jubei (Ninja Scroll)

:)
  • To Nadesico, that's one of the reasons I like Chichiri, he doesn't fall in love with Miaka. Its so annoying that even Tasuki fell for her. Yuck...
  • jyannjyann PExer
    women:

lisa hayes of robotech
    kaoru kamiya of samurai x
    cherry of saber marionette
    super doll licca - i havent browse it yet.
    rei of evangelion

men:
    kenshin himura of samurai x
    soujiro of samurai x
    ferio of magic knight rayearth
    max sterling of robotech
    gokou of dragon ball
  • Women

<UL TYPE=SQUARE>
    <LI>Lisa Hayes
    <LI>Seiyuu (is that right?) from the last few episodes of Rurouni
    </UL>

Men

<UL TYPE=SQUARE>
    <LI>Yusui of the Juppongatana
    <LI>Saitou Hajime
    <LI>Marron Glace
    </UL>

Sorry hindi 5, ha?

silly.gif
  • eyaeya PExer
    :cool: 1. chichiri (fushigi yuugi) - no doubt about it! he's cute, he has great power, and best of all ... he doesn't fall in love with miaka!

:D 2. Kenshin (Rurouni Kenshin)- he's the only character i know who fights while avoiding bloodshed...a really nice guy!

angel.gif 3.tamahome (fushigi yuugi) - he's really cute and he's a family man. napaka unselfish. he always thinks of others before himself.

:) 4. ranma saotome (ranma 1/2) - torpe pero sobrang funny!

shy.gif 5. tuxedo mask (sailormoon r) - wala lang, gwapo lang siya!
  • here is meeeh's choices for the best babe in anime-dom...in no particular order :D!!!

1. mitsuki sanada (DUAL!)
    2. rei ayanami (NGE)
    3. nabiki tendo (ranma 1/2... she kinda reminds me of lucy liu... and i like her too love.gif )
    4. the girl from kimagure road? (it's been some time since i watched this series, forgot her name... pero she'd pass off as a real girl... she seems so real personality-wise)
    5. ryoko (tenchi muyo!... the courage of a tiger, the heart of a schoolgirl!!!)

goon.gif
  • there's a messageboard at www.animenetwork.com, so you ppl. can talk more about anime and everything about jap culture , music etc. Btw, there is a post in the "Your Thoughts" section regarding why he hates GWing. You can check it out...

I thought I can give my top 5 Women(based on animes watched on local and recently because of Axn, cable :) )

5.)Sailor Neptune
    Although I am not fan of Sailor Moon, she stood out by being independent and wise. Si Sailor Uranus masyadong matigas ang ulo at mayabang. She exuberates inner wisdom. I like the way she plays the violin too.
    4.)Makamichi Misao
    Funny, assertive, and loud, her youthful energy is a rarity in Meiji era. Also, I like the way that they(writer) gave her the chance to be Oniwabanshu leader. She(along with Kamiya Kaoru) gets to fight Kamatari although I don't like the fact that they always get the less skilled fighters. Oh well.
    3.)KamiyaKaoru
    Of course, why shouldn't I include her here? I used her name as a handle, might as well. ;) Actually, how she challenged Kenshin at the beginning of the anime series impressed me. Also she has her share of fights as well. Her trusting and caring attitude amidst the somewhat independent exterior proves that she's willing to admit she needs to depend on someone. WHy I didn't rank her higher is because she becomes too dependent on Kenshin(result of being an orphan and being single!) and being unable to realize that is important for her to stay in Tokyo instead of following Kenshin to Kyoto...
    2.)Misato Katsuragi
    She does it all. Caring for Shinji, the penguin, a relationship(with the eech of a guy, Kaji), major in NERV. How she juggles these, I am impressed.
    1.)Lucrezia Noin
    One of the few female fixtures(who are not wives, daughters or sisters) in the shonen anime, GW; she has strength(both inner and outer), responsibility, skills(she gets to pilot a meccha). I put her above the rest because she knew she had to go against Zechs and she(with little hesitation)held back Zechs' Epyon(which btw has to be the coolest looking mecch I have seen).

• there's a messageboard at www.animenetwork.com, so you ppl. can talk more about anime and everything about jap culture , music etc. Btw, there is a post in the "Your Thoughts" section regarding why he hates GWing. You can check it out...

I thought I can give my top 5 Women(based on animes watched on local and recently because of Axn, cable :) )

5.)Sailor Neptune
    Although I am not fan of Sailor Moon, she stood out by being independent and wise. Si Sailor Uranus masyadong matigas ang ulo at mayabang. She exuberates inner wisdom. I like the way she plays the violin too.
    4.)Makamichi Misao
    Funny, assertive, and loud, her youthful energy is a rarity in Meiji era. Also, I like the way that they(writer) gave her the chance to be Oniwabanshu leader. She(along with Kamiya Kaoru) gets to fight Kamatari although I don't like the fact that they always get the less skilled fighters. Oh well.
    3.)KamiyaKaoru
    Of course, why shouldn't I include her here? I used her name as a handle, might as well. ;) Actually, how she challenged Kenshin at the beginning of the anime series impressed me. Also she has her share of fights as well. Her trusting and caring attitude amidst the somewhat independent exterior proves that she's willing to admit she needs to depend on someone. WHy I didn't rank her higher is because she becomes too dependent on Kenshin(result of being an orphan and being single!) and being unable to realize that is important for her to stay in Tokyo instead of following Kenshin to Kyoto...
    2.)Misato Katsuragi
    She does it all. Caring for Shinji, the penguin, a relationship(with the eech of a guy, Kaji), major in NERV. How she juggles these, I am impressed.
    1.)Lucrezia Noin
    One of the few female fixtures(who are not wives, daughters or sisters) in the shonen anime, GW; she has strength(both inner and outer), responsibility, skills(she gets to pilot a meccha). I put her above the rest because she knew she had to go against Zechs and she(with little hesitation)held back Zechs' Epyon(which btw has to be the coolest looking mecch I have seen).

• my runnerups:

men:
    zechs, quatre, heero, duo, wufei, tenchi, aburatsubo, suboshi, amiboshi, nuriko

women:
    how could i forget ryoko. she's so beautiful. then there's sailor neptune....
    isip pa uli ako
  • let me see..

males :
    Onizuka from GTO (Great Teacher Onizuka) - the best anime Anit-hero I have ever seen. One simply has got to love his pizzazz..

Ranma from Ranma 1/2 - He is funny, irritating, not the best of heroes for one to have. But he is one great person.

Max Sterling from Macross - Silent, earnest, low profile but can pilot a mech with finesse

Basara Nekki from Macross 7 - Arrogant, but good looking guy who can sing up a storm. I like his duds the best.

Females:

Mylene Jenius of Macross 7 - has one hell of a voice. can sing with flair and yet also fight with a variable fighter. Spunky yet vulnerable.

Nausicaa from Nausicaa of the valley of the winds - innocent yet adventurous. One cannot help but admire the beauty of her character.

mononokehime - the princess who fights for her cause. alone as a human but will fight for what she believes in.

• who do you have the hots for:
    Yayoi of dual (w/ her hair long)
    Kamiya Kaouru of Samurai X
    Belldandy of Oh my Goddess
    Rei of Eva
  • LesLes PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    kazuki: You should check out the thread "Have you ever had a crush on a cartoon character?" (or something like that). I think you'll be pleasantly surprised with the replies to that post.

Personally I like the art associated with Belldandy and OMG as a whole (I have a huge collection of images) but her OAV character is awfully saccharine and almost subservient at times. She could have used a dose of assertiveness, as is partially true with the manga.

Certain CG characters in games also look pretty good (and almost unnervingly human in movement and appearance), i.e. Rinoa Heartilly of Final Fantasy VII or Reiko Nagase of Ridge Racer IV. It's a pity that as computer-generated characters they don't have any corresponding line art.
  • okay im not male so i dont have the hots for any of the anime women but i do have favorites...

but first, belldandy... she's a little too ready to please... i mean, i know its part of the whole wish thing but i think after a while she can become grating...

the ranma women are among my faves excepting shampoo who comes across as easy... uokyo, nabik, and akane are among my favorites... as well as the lead girl in Warriors of the Wind... whose name I can not recall at the moment (help anyone?)...
  • clawed_outclawed_out PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    the sailormoon girls..
  • hmmm.. grabe, ang hirap pumili.. ang dami nila, sobraa!! can i post more than 1?? pleeease??

Kenshin, Kurama, and Shion of Please Save My Earth..

more coming soon.. crazy.gif

blush.giflove.gifblush.giflove.gifblush.gif