Home PEx Family and Society Realm of Thought

Block Universe proof na GOD DOESNT EXIST

Block universe
Google mo ...I believe in this theory.... Einstein and Stephen hawking believes in this theory sino ba tayo to question two of the smartest people in recent history. Suck my 🏀 kayong mga idiot Jesus believers

Comments

• ach_chooach_choo PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    And how sure are you that theory will hold into the next generation?
  • ok, how does block universe prove that God does not exist?

heeh,, malamang imbentong assertion na naman ito,,,
    dyan magaling itong TS e.
  • hayaan niyo na si TS... pagbigyan na natin ... o eto, palakpak sa yo -- ang galing galing mo! Kasi kahit hindi ka naman atheist talaga, nagpapanggap lang, eh nagpopost ka para magmukhang matalino. O eto pa, clap.
    Ok na ba, TS?
  • TrollmeisterTrollmeister PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    Block universe
    Einstein and Stephen hawking believes in this theory sino ba tayo to question two of the smartest people in recent history.

Stephen hawking whooo? Ayusin niya muna ang pagmumukha niya at nagmumukha na siyang mongoloid na naka -wheelchair :rotflmao::rotflmao:
  • TrollmeisterTrollmeister PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    steven-hawking1.jpg

:rotflmao:
  • almario38almario38 PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
  • ClarkReidClarkReid PEx Rookie ⭐
    There is no need to disprove god because the burden of proof lies on the positive claimant. Di nga nila ma-prove that god exist, how much more to disprove it?
  • tahimik na si binay sa thread nya nung hinanapan ng proof..
    ahahahaha,, baklang bakla
  • almario38almario38 PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
  • BinayphilstarBinayphilstar PEx Rookie ⭐
    tahimik na si binay sa thread nya nung hinanapan ng proof..
    ahahahaha,, baklang bakla
    Masyado ka obsess sa bakla, goes without saying walang especial sa bakla, ITS GENETICS and all other stuff....

Pero iba si Kagemusha -2.0 , galit sa kapwa bakla rooting from its unacceptance na nasa lahi nila pagkabakla. Wag ganon ateng
  • Masyado ka obsess sa bakla, goes without saying walang especial sa bakla, ITS GENETICS and all other stuff....

Pero iba si Kagemusha -2.0 , galit sa kapwa bakla rooting from its unacceptance na nasa lahi nila pagkabakla. Wag ganon ateng

have you proven that block universe means God doesn't exist yet?
    :naughty:

tagal namannnnnn.... :naughty:
  • ElCidElCid PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    Block universe
    Google mo ...I believe in this theory.... Einstein and Stephen hawking believes in this theory sino ba tayo to question two of the smartest people in recent history. Suck my  kayong mga idiot Jesus believers

Who the F cares if you believe in this theory and a host of other scientists? Is scientific evidence final or provisional in nature in the first place? Ni hindi mo pa nga napapaliwanag pinaniniwalaan mo na ng tulad ng isang bulag? :rotflmao: You can also suck my intestines thru my @sshole you id!ot atheist. I thought we have already disinfected PEX of the likes of you a long time back. May natira pa pala? Welcome back. Like cockroaches, you people simply refuse to be extinguished :rotflmao:

Saka for your information id!ot, proponents niyang block universe theists karamihan and it doesn't necessarily contradict christian teaching b0b0.
    Hindi na pumalag. Puro press release. Akala ko puputok - sup0t pala :rotflmao:
  • Yah, ganyan si Binaygaystar - isang dakilang supot. Dapat nga matuwa siya nakakuha siya ng kahit konting attention. Coz she, este it does not deserve any.

LOL.
  • AteoAteo PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    ElCid, if all these scientists are Christians anyway and most scientific discoveries do not "necessarily" contradict the existence of God, what does? If I want to make theism falsifiable, like all sound theories should be falsifiable, what proofs or discoveries would make God disappear? We found that Evolution was the more sound explanation of the mutiplicity of species and not Creation; and yet God persists. We found that the Germ Theory is a more sound explanation for diseases rather than malicious demons or angry gods; and yet God persists. We found that blasphemy would
    not cause instant death to whoever does it; and yet god persists.

What discovery is needed to just relegate Jesus to the dustbin of history? What would make him merely a difficult history quiz item just like Horus, Zeus and others who existed far longer than him?
  • The rather long and boring ramblings of a lunatic.
    Ateo wrote: »
    ElCid, if all these scientists are Christians anyway and most scientific discoveries do not "necessarily" contradict the existence of God, what does? If I want to make theism falsifiable, like all sound theories should be falsifiable, what proofs or discoveries would make God disappear? We found that Evolution was the more sound explanation of the mutiplicity of species and not Creation; and yet God persists. We found that the Germ Theory is a more sound explanation for diseases rather than malicious demons or angry gods; and yet God persists. We found that blasphemy would

What discovery is needed to just relegate Jesus to the dustbin of history? What would make him merely a difficult history quiz item just like Horus, Zeus and others who existed far longer than him?
  • AteoAteo PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    Bradd26 wrote: »
    The rather long and boring ramblings of a lunatic.

Ikaw ba at si ElCid ay iisa? 😜

Kay ElCid kasi naka-address ang tanong eh.

Kung hindi kayo iisa 👺, ay lumayas ka rito at bumalik ka roon sa LGBTQ forum para i-assert na pinagaling ka na ni Jeezebus. Boring talaga sa iba ang mga theological discussion.

We've been at this Ateo. You're a lot smarter than this. The id!ot thread started didn't even start with a 'rational' argument but a 'belief' in so called block universe. :rotflmao: What's in the theory anyway which would dispute once and for all the existence of God? Wala. I doubt if the TS even know what it is all about :rotflmao:. So what if hawkings believe in the same theory? And so does Einstein? Does that mean that God does not exist? Kab0b0han di ba? Non-siquitur.

So I suggest you people learn how to construct arguments first before you even think of debating with us. Eh murahan na kagad wala pa namang napapatunayan? :rotflmao: What the F ha Ateo? Eh kab0b0han din naman to refute God using science. Bakit? Science deals with observable phenomena and by default, being its creator, God is outside of creation being the master and creator of the time, matter and space. So ang argument falls in the logical and philosophical. Tapos gagamit kayo ng sciencia na parang kayo nakadiscubre niyaN? :rotflmao::rotflmao::rotflmao:

Mga comediante. Kain pa ng kanin.
  • Do you even have something of merit to be discussed, is the first thing to ask, dear Taeo?

Paulit-ulit na lang ang mga tanong mo. And I am sure, throughout the years your questions have been answered already. And in fact,
    you can go look for the answers, be it on the net or otherwise. You're just lazy. You want the answers to be spoonfed to you?

Or they have been given to you, but you just can't accept them.

What are you searching for? You don't believe in God, kaya your life is so empty. But that's okay. Anyway, when you die, "that's it", right. That's the end of it. No life after death stuff. Poof. Good riddance. At least the world is a lot happier.

Ateo, where do you get your morals from, anyway?

And why are you so mad at God?

Pexers, I agree with your observations. This lady right here, Ateo, actually worship the Devil. No wonder you don't have any morals NOR ethics.

Ikaw ang lumayas dito. You're the PEST here. And you've always been.

And lahat kami dito, ayaw namin sa 'yo, Devil Worshipper.
    Ikaw ba at si ElCid ay iisa? 

Kay ElCid kasi naka-address ang tanong eh.

Kung hindi kayo iisa , ay lumayas ka rito at bumalik ka roon sa LGBTQ forum para i-assert na pinagaling ka na ni Jeezebus. Boring talaga sa iba ang mga theological discussion.
    Ano na yung TS? Tumakbo na? How does the block universe prove that God doesn't exist? Google ko na lang? :rotflmao: