Home PEx Local Entertainment Showbiz - General

Nina Ricci Alagao

guys have you seen her in "the buzz"
i really love this girl
heard she was so good in answering
questions, were u able to catch it
even if she did not enter the semis of miss universe, i still regard this girl so highly
wish i could meet her.

Comments

• topnotch97topnotch97 PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    ummm I'm not sure...sino siya :confused:
    may site ba siya????
    Originally posted by slej:
    guys have you seen her in "the buzz"
    i really love this girl
    heard she was so good in answering
    questions, were u able to catch it
    even if she did not enter the semis of miss universe, i still regard this girl so highly
    wish i could meet her.

• don't know kung siya ba yon! :)
  • ascotascot PExer
    Nina was our country's representative in the 2000 Miss Universe. Although she was reported to be a favorite, she failed to land a spot among the 10 semi-finalists. But according to her, the decision of seven people ( the judges ) didn't matter since she's got tons of supporters...( Now, that's the spirit! hehe )
    Incidentally, she was being interviewed last Sunday about her Miss U experience, and because it was her birthday.
  • ebtgebtg PExer
    She appears to be very smart. I like the way she answers the questions asked by Boy Abunda.

Besides, I think she's really pretty--gigantic hips, but it's ok.
  • She's very sweet and humble. I don't care that she's didn't make it to the top ten in the MU. :)
  • I saw her this morning on Ms. D..
    cutie na brainy pa.
  • I know she's very smart, talented and pretty. I'm impressed that she's very down-to-earth, what with so many accomplishments. She attended Phil. High School for the Arts, and I have high regard for the people who went to HS there-- very artistic, motivated and disciplined people! :) You should've read her interview/profile in the Miss U website. She answered very well.
  • saw her sing in "singaling" and i must say, she sings well. very talented nga. ang talent na pinresent nya during the ms. u is inisketch nya ang face ni ciara sotto. kuhang kuha. ang galeng.
  • sorry to boil down your spirits guys. but i have been with her and saw her without make up on and all that stuff. and i find her not really pretty. parang ordinary lang :(. sorry, but i just do not like her the way you like her. she's good and talented but she is not that damn pretty. but i do not hate her either. in person, she's kikay (good sense of humor). but she's really sexy not the reed-thin sexy.

peace!

:angel:
  • I like her too! She's not drop-dead gorgeous but there is no doubt she has talent. Aside from being an artist, a celebrity, a beauty queen and others, she's also a great make-up artist. You will see how good her "creations" are in Cosmo because she does a lot of work for the magazine. NINA, turuan mo naman ako mag-make-up! :)
  • Classmate ko siya nung highschool hanggang college. Nagkikita pa rin kami paminsan-minsan. Wala namang pinagbago sa ugali nya, walang "ere". Kalog yung tao na yon.
  • JENSIE_GJENSIE_G PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    Sayang siya. Almost all pageant websites in the world unanimously predicted that she will win the Miss Universe 2000 crown, or if not, at least land in the top 10. But when the live telecast came, all went to waste. Imagine Misses France and Zimbabwe in the top 10 over Nina?!? Reports have it that she stumbled on the preliminary swimsuit competition... She lacked that certain spark that helped her walk away with the Bb. Pilipinas Universe title earlier in March last year. She was more prettier in Bb. Pilipinas...
  • Oo nga e, kung nadapa lang din sana sya...
  • she looks exotic, sounds intelligent, downright sexy!
  • She is "Pinay Sexy" and is a lot better than Miriam Quiambao in all aspects, even though I'm a Miriam admirer too. Ang lakas ang dating niya!
  • burningflamer, do I know you? Taga UP-CFA ka rin? From your avatar pic, its either you are either D or T. I am R.

I'm a batch below you, friend of Nina rin. Just saw her doon sa photo-shoot na sinabi ni anghel. Hay naku, don't listen to her. She has an axe to grind against nina since before she met nina. Medyo biased ba? :lol:

Pero nina talaga is a Pinay beauty. I really like her nose though. Ever since, favorite feature ko yon sa mukha niya. (Weird ba?) She looks taller though than before. Or is it just the heels? E nakatakong rin naman ako eh! :lol:
  • Hey, enchantress, i do not find her really drop dead gorgeous unlike doon sa minemake-up-an niya. I can always change my mind once nakita ko talagang pretty iyong girl pero she's not eh. I don't hate her naman but hindi ko lang siguro feel ang beauty niya. But like I said, I like her body--not her face. ok? Even maging friend ko siya, I would still be honest to myself on what I see in her. Nina is intelligent, talented and sexy....pero super pretty...i don't think so.

love, peace and happiness:-)
    :angel:
  • MJMJ PExer
    she's really sexy!!! :yum: :bungi: she's not that pretty though...
  • Originally posted by enchantress
    burningflamer, do I know you? Taga UP-CFA ka rin? From your avatar pic, its either you are either D or T. I am R.

Neither. Pero taga-UPCFA din ako. Tatlo lang naman kaming classmates sa highschool na nag-FA. I'm V, you probably don't know me, hindi naman ako popular e :p. But I think I know you, are you R. S.?
    Anyway, tingin ko lang naman na nagbago kay Nina is the make-up. Hindi lang ako sanay.

anghel, wala naman akong nababasa sa mga posts dito na nagsasabing "super pretty" siya a. Yung admiration nila kay Nina hindi lang naman sa looks, pati rin sa pagiging talented at intelligent nya. Tingin ko yun yung reason kung bakit sila hanga talaga sa kanya and not on her looks alone. Nagkakasundo naman tayong lahat sa puntong yon.
  • zimdudezimdude PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    Originally posted by anghel
    sorry to boil down your spirits guys. but i have been with her and saw her without make up on and all that stuff. and i find her not really pretty. parang ordinary lang :(. sorry, but i just do not like her the way you like her. she's good and talented but she is not that damn pretty. but i do not hate her either. in person, she's kikay (good sense of humor). but she's really sexy not the reed-thin sexy.

I agree! I was in front of her while she was chatting in the PinoyCentral server at the MyGlobe launch at Glorietta Activity Center. Di siya marunong mag-type - two fingers lang. :glee: