Home PEx Relationships The Singles Scene
Speak your mind, but mind what you post. Let's not spread disinformation and/or misinformation.

How can we tell if someone is relationship-material?

When we go on a date, we try to figure out the right things to say and look for positive traits, well, things beyond looks. I can talk to a hot lady but when she starts opening her mouth, then I may lose attraction too quickly.

How do we know if someone is relationship-material? Is it based on a lady's character and sense of responsibility?

Comments

• F-A SoldierF-A Soldier PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    That's up to you isn't it?

Some of my friends date Kim Kardashian type girls (very beautiful on the outside, shallow and stupid and in some cases horrible personalities inside)...they seem to not mind it.

I can't necessarily comment on the quality of their relationships (some of them are okay...I'm assuming), most of them stick around the same amount of time (2-3 yrs at times) same as with you know...less Kim Kardashian-y girls that I saw them date so...I don't see much difference.

One is even married to one...and from afar it seems like a good marriage.

I mean it's really up to you and your tolerance level. I feel you, I'm the same with girls (although I could never date that smoking hot, I stay on my lane :glee:) and I do believe that those kind of girls aren't long haul material, but who's to say who is or isn't a keeper? Obviously yours and my tolerance level aren't the same for many other doods/girls.

If you can find a stripper that that you love, go for it. You only live once.

PS Don't take my advise, do use your brain more when assessing your long haul girl.

:glee:

[#]KimYe[/#]
  • sushihunk26sushihunk26 PEx Rookie ⭐
    That's up to you isn't it?

Some of my friends date Kim Kardashian type girls (very beautiful on the outside, shallow and stupid and in some cases horrible personalities inside)...they seem to not mind it.

I can't necessarily comment on the quality of their relationships (some of them are okay...I'm assuming), most of them stick around the same amount of time (2-3 yrs at times) same as with you know...less Kim Kardashian-y girls that I saw them date so...I don't see much difference.

One is even married to one...and from afar it seems like a good marriage.

I mean it's really up to you and your tolerance level. I feel you, I'm the same with girls (although I could never date that smoking hot, I stay on my lane :glee:) and I do believe that those kind of girls aren't long haul material, but who's to say who is or isn't a keeper? Obviously yours and my tolerance level aren't the same for many other doods/girls.

If you can find a stripper that that you love, go for it. You only live once.

PS Don't take my advise, do use your brain more when assessing your long haul girl.

:glee:

[#]KimYe[/#]

hahaha. Thanks man.
  • You know the saying 'You attract who you are', If you want to have a serious relationship...then you will know if that person is in the same category by his/her principles, character and lifestyle.

For me, I was attracted to a person who I think is the 'ideal' type of guy. But as i learn more about him, i realized that though he is practical to be with (by common standards...) we don't share the same passion and belief. And i learned the hard way that not every person you are mutually attracted to is 'the one'.

So, i only understand relationship-material when you think longterm with that person.,pinahaba pa no? haha. Good Question though
    :)
  • ranger*gurlranger*gurl PEx Rookie ⭐
    how can we tell if someone is relationship-material?

he must be single

he must be attractive

he must have a job or is serious with his studies

he must have a sense of humor

he must be honest, decent and courteous!