Home PEx Lifestyle Travel and Leisure

Help TAGAYTAY peeps!

Hi everyone! I'm new here and thought this would be the best place to ask for some important inputs from people who loves and are often in Tagaytay.

I'm starting a new business and badly needs some information about Tagaytay. I visit there often as well before but I'm now living overseas so I haven't been to the area for the past couple of years. Basically, what I need are some tourist spots to visit in the area depending on the desires of my potential clients. So here we go...

1. If you're with your family and just wanna relax and have that [#]FamDay[/#], where would you go in Tagaytay? (I expect places like Picnic Grove, People's Park, etc., nothing fancy)

2. If you're with your barkada naman, with your colleagues, or maybe batchmates, where would you want to go? (Maybe Twin Lakes Shopping Complex? If I'm not mistaken, Magallanes Square too maybe? Ridgewood?)

3. If you're on for soul searching, or maybe some spiritual travel kind of mood, where'd you go? (Pink Sisters? Caleruega?)

4. If you're a blogger/vlogger, where'd you go? (This is the one I needed help the most cause I don't have a lot of ideas about these blog worthy establishments in Tagaytay. Just places like Bag of Beans but less known? Laid-back places basically)

5. Some sulit hotels or any accommodations around Tagaytay?

Thank you so much guys!