COMMUNITY NOTICE: If you are having trouble in your account access, please do send us a message at [email protected] for assistance. Please update your email address.

Thanks,
pexer99

The Greatest Showman (Starring Hugh Jackman)

124»

Comments

• DAKINDAKIN IMTV Cockatoo PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    Wow!!! Ang galing naman.
  • SamanthaBSamanthaB PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    I've heard and read a lot of great reviews about this movie so decided to watch it just few weeks ago. Indeed, it's a great one. Aside from the awesome cast and music, you could learn a valuable lesson. Apart from pursuing your dreams despite all the challenges, the movie also showed what true love for a partner and family is. Thumbs up. 
  • masterflint236masterflint236 Member PEx Rookie ⭐
    The songs in this movie have been my LSS for a month now haha. Recently ko lang kasi napanood. I like the movie. Kasi siguro nakakarelate ako in a way dun sa struggle and pagbu-bully sa mga freaks. Though mixed reviews sya sa mga critics, I think without knowledge of PT Barnum, maganda yung film overall. Well, you cannot please everybody. Pero I'm glad that I was able to watch it.
  • charmed086charmed086 PEx Rookie ⭐
    One of my all-time favorite musical films! 
  • I love the soundtrack of this movie!
  • coccomomoacoccomomoa PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    I love this movie so much and the most song i like is rewrite the stars and a million dreams. :)

• MoonStruckMoonStruck Sintunadong Rakista PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    I can play the soundtrack album endlessly.  =)
  • NalaGidaNalaGida PEx Rookie ⭐
    Enjoyed watching it with my niece and mom, showing that it's a film fit (and truly inspirational) for all ages :) amazing soundtrack as well! 

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file