Home PEx Relationships Love - Stories & Experiences
Speak your mind, but mind what you post. Let's not spread disinformation and/or misinformation.

SECOND CHANCES Feels

Of course all second chances started with break ups. It's painful as we all know oh but some felt relieved after they decided to go on separate ways. Moving on is not as easy as other people think but they did it. They have moved on...

But how are those couples who realized that after the break up, what their hearts' longing for is still the same person and have succeeded in winning back their partners?

Please share your Second Chance Stories and how does it feel being together again?

Comments

• summerseth08summerseth08 PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    Supposed to turn 4 years last April but we ghosted each other last August due to a fight but I contacted him Feb this year and yes that was because I terribly missed him and I was so stupid for doing it...

I expected that there will be improvement after such talks but I felt that the distance grew longer and we can't even bring back how we were before... I was wasting my time and that I wanted to be honest by then but when I was getting close to it, things started to heat up and guess what... there has been no fight but it ended up to us ghosting each other again...

I'm never doing this again...
  • tSikiKaytSikiKay PEx Rookie ⭐
    Supposed to turn 4 years last April but we ghosted each other last August due to a fight but I contacted him Feb this year and yes that was because I terribly missed him and I was so stupid for doing it...

I expected that there will be improvement after such talks but I felt that the distance grew longer and we can't even bring back how we were before... I was wasting my time and that I wanted to be honest by then but when I was getting close to it, things started to heat up and guess what... there has been no fight but it ended up to us ghosting each other again...

I'm never doing this again...

Hi dear! Sad to hear but there's nothing wrong in trying especially when your heart still shouts for the same name. I understand that 4 years is not that easy to just throw and forget. Just that, it seems like you did it late since the guy has already moved on when you communicated with him. It takes two to tango. You cannot save your relationship with only YOU who's trying.

Atleast you did your part and you won't be asking yourself " what if's ". You got the answers and from there you learned. You can finally move on, heal and prepare for the new guy.

Good luck dear and thank you for sharing...
  • takumi18takumi18 PEx Rookie ⭐
    Same thoughts as Tsikikay. At least wala kang regrets, you tried your best to save your relationship. Just stay positive and move on to the next chapter of your life.
  • tSikiKaytSikiKay PEx Rookie ⭐
    takumi18 wrote: »
    Same thoughts as Tsikikay. At least wala kang regrets, you tried your best to save your relationship. Just stay positive and move on to the next chapter of your life.

I personally was scared to try but it really took courage to work it out. I sent him a message right after he walked away. It has been 2 long days of NO COMMUNICATIONS AT ALL. I was preparing myself to heal and then to finally move on if he did not respond to that message. I had given myself a week to wait. Met my old friends, chat online, read articles on how I can move on, and stuff. I have made myself busy despite the fact that everything around remind me of him. I scheduled work out, planned to enroll on guitar lessons, etc. Suddenly he messaged me using his mom's facebook account telling that he really missed me. He asked if he can come to our house and talk. Then it worked out. We're back together again. We both learned from what had happened and we're trying not to do the same mistake again. We are now trying to resolve issues immediately and we communicate harder.

But just like what I've said, you cannot do this alone... If you're partner is not willing to work it out and did not respond despite of all your efforts to fix things, then there's no other way but to heal and finally move on.

For me, my SECOND CHANCE is all worthy of giving a try...