Home PEx Sports NBA

Trade Wang Zhi Zhi

vp18vp18 PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
Now that Dallas got another big man from Denver as a replacement for Howard do you think they might release or trade Wang ? Wang is agile and a good shooter but soft in defence and he is not really given the playing time needed. Coach nelson was to have said that he sees Wang as a young Novitski ( sorry Im not sure sa spelling ) ???? ANO !!!! Di yata ako agree doon ha But then Wang is popular in China and Millions of people there watch Dallas games on TV because of him which would mean more money for dallas di ba ? But if he is not getting the playing time mababawasan din ang Chinoy na manonood di ba so ewan ko lang ha . Opinion ko lang is that if Dallas wants to take advantage of his marketability then they have to play him more if not then trade him .

Comments

• yah i guess youre right! uhm i'll correct you with your spelling of novitski, it NOWITZKI. I believe that he's a good player. Why get him pero not use him di ba? iba yata purpose kaya inacquire! Gusto puro international players meron sila? Maybe we should e-mail the damn owner of the DALLAS MAVS Mark Cuban! GO to the website of the Dallas mavs! Thanx!:cool:
  • Yeah, I think Wang Zhi Zhi can be of more use to other teams and would get more playing time...
  • HulkHulk PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    Why blame Mark Cuban? Remember basketball is still a business. Having a bunch of international players increase the popularity of the team worldwide. Have you ever wondered how many jerseys of Wang Zhi Zhi could be sold sa China? How about Najera in Mexico? Nash in Canada? Nowitzki in Germany? We even haven't mentioned the goodwill that the team generates in having those players.

The reason why the Mavericks are so good now is because Cuban isn't afraid to spend money on making his team better and more popular!

Man if all the owners could just be like Cuban, saya siguro ng NBA!

:frank:
  • Take a closer look and you'll see Wang Zhi Zhi is now ahead of Shawn Bradley in their rotation.
  • Originally posted by Krakista
    Take a closer look and you'll see Wang Zhi Zhi is now ahead of Shawn Bradley in their rotation.
    Yup. Goes to show that even a sophomore like Wang's got more game than that stiff.:lol:
  • Maybe they should trade Shawn Bradley instead :lol:
  • Originally posted by Pointless
    Maybe they should trade Shawn Bradley instead :lol:
    Wala pong tatanggap.:rotflmao:
  • Originally posted by The Rock
    Wala pong tatanggap.:rotflmao:

why not trade Orlando's Buechler for Bradley? ok na trade yun. hehehe:D
  • Originally posted by Tmac_1
    why not trade Orlando's Buechler for Bradley? ok na trade yun. hehehe:D
    Nakow! Literally, laking lugi ang Orlando diyan. :rotflmao:
  • team slickteam slick PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    Originally posted by Krakista

hahaha hindi pwede yung deal na yan kasi ang salary ni shawn bradley is way too high compare to buechler to be traded....i think shawn bradley is earning around 5 million ata per year or the maximum mid-exception rule while buechler is just earning around less than 1 million a year. Halos malapit sa minimum yung salary ni jud. anyway i do agree that wang zhi zhi needs to be traded, nasasayang ang talent nya sa dallas. I think denver should have included wang in the trade for van exel and lafrentz. Instead of getting donyell harvey who i think will be a solid player in the future, they should have gotten wang to play center beside mcdyess when he returns. Antonio can handle the inside while wang can take care of the outside. Tapos andyan pa si batere menk para may kasama si wang, e di ayos.....hehehe tapos magpadraft si yao ming sa denver e di completo na ang great wall of china sa denver, but alas it is a futile dream kac small market lang ang denver community....
  • Originally posted by team slick
    hehehe tapos magpadraft si yao ming sa denver e di completo na ang great wall of china sa denver, but alas it is a futile dream kac small market lang ang denver community....
    The availability of Yao Ming for the draft would depend greatly on who wins the lottery. I think his handlers have signified that they want Yao Ming to play in a city with high Chinese population like New York, Chicago or San Francisco (Golden State).
  • dont trade wang!
  • Wang is injured right now but I don't think he's rotting on the bench. He's included in the Mavs frontline rotation of Nowitzki, LaFrentz & Najera. Plus, Don Nelson is planning to cut the injured Manning, Eschmeyer & the ineffective Bradley in his 12-man playoff roster so Wang's presence is vital.

There are also rumors that Dallas would love to have Yao Ming next year and assuming he joins the draft, there is a good chance that he'll land in Chicago and the Mavs are willing to trade their superstar, Michael Finley (a Chicago native) for Yao, a move that will reunite him with his Olympic teammate Wang.
  • dont trade finley!
  • I hope Dallas will just let their young nucleus blend and grow together because they now have a lineup that will challenge for the NBA title in a year or two. Shaquille is becoming brittle and I foresee him prematurely retiring. Minnesota's KG and Wally are reportedly feuding ala Shaq & Kobe. Utah's ageing woes are well-known. Portland? Well, it goes to show that Paul Allen's success in the tech world does not guarantee success in the sporting arena. San Antonio and the Clippers loom as the most serious threats in the West in the coming seasons.

As for Wang being traded, God only knows what really stimulates Mark Cuban's cerebral cortex.
  • HulkHulk PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    Originally posted by kidcharlemagne
    I hope Dallas will just let their young nucleus blend and grow together because they now have a lineup that will challenge for the NBA title in a year or two. Shaquille is becoming brittle and I foresee him prematurely retiring. Minnesota's KG and Wally are reportedly feuding ala Shaq & Kobe. Utah's ageing woes are well-known. Portland? Well, it goes to show that Paul Allen's success in the tech world does not guarantee success in the sporting arena. San Antonio and the Clippers loom as the most serious threats in the West in the coming seasons.

As for Wang being traded, God only knows what really stimulates Mark Cuban's cerebral cortex.

Actually, San Antonio is a big question mark. David would hopefully retire two seasons from now, and the franchise future would rely heavily on Tim Duncan's decision to stay or bolt for Florida.. Otherwise thei future is Tony Parker and....

The LA Clippers' future on the other hand would rely on how management would handle the Lamar Odom saga. Remember the Clips are not known for re-signing their stars for big bucks. They hoped to change that image, unfortunately for them the next big star up for re-signing is the heavily baggaged Odom.

:frank:
  • Originally posted by Krakista

hahahaha! sinabi mo pa!:D
  • Road DoggRoad Dogg PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    Tapos na trade deadline eh. :glee:

At saka wag na nila i-trade si Wang.
  • With the pattern of Wang's improvement.....I think that he's gonna be an asset for the Mavs.......Asset for both the team and management.....Sa team bcoz of his skillz...and sa management for his marketability sa Chinese market........Double Double! I doubt it if they're going to trade Wang.....Not even in the near future......Siguro para sa ALL-STAR Quality na player pwede pa.....Pero with the way Wang's playing......He scored 18 pts. in a recent game......It won't be long b4 Wang's game would develop into another Dirk Nowitzki.....Who knows? Nakakainggit no? Dapat IMO Pinoy ang unang nakapasok sa NBA.....Pero that's life...;)
  • FYI, a Fil-Am daw named Jim Washington played in the NBA from 1965 to 1975.