Home PEx Business and Careers The Working Filipino

Naghahanapbuhay sa Hotel

geekheadgeekhead PExer
edited August 2019 in The Working Filipino #1
tanong ko lang kung sino may contact sa mga hotel and kung may opening and ano position yung bukas. thanks!!!:D gusto ko na talaga kasi magkatrabaho!:( paki post na lang yung contact number po. salamat ulit.

Comments

• Can you give more info about yourself like w/c division you are interested in (F&B, Front Office, etc.) and do you have some working experience already? Maybe I can help you, depending on your work experience. You can e-mail me at [email protected]. You can send your resume narin if you trust me enough.:)
  • I've already sent my resume ma'am. :D Thanks!:)
  • Hi! Does anyone here work in a hotel? I'm interested in working in a hotel kasi. Does anyone know of job openings?
  • There are job openings in several hotels such as Manila Pen and World Renaissance Hotel (did I get this one right?) which I've read from the Classified Ads of Bulletin, Sunday edition. Anyway, if I find that edition, I'll post it here as soon as possible. :)
  • I have friends who are working at Oakwood and Edsa Shangrila. According to them, this is what you should do: you have to go to the hotel/s you would wish you work at... say, Manila Pen or Shangrila.. Bring your resume (be sure you dress well cos sometimes when they see you wearing a not-so attractive outfit, they would immediately "throw" your resume away).. And ask where the HR department is or the Management office (I dont know what they call it actually) and just submit your resume... I think they'll just call you when they're interested.

They rarely POST vacant positions on Classified Ads and the like (such as Jobstreet)... I don't know why; maybe because they're continuously hiring.. What's best if you know somebody who's already working sa hotel na gusto mong pasukan and if mataas na yung position nya. He/she could definitely help you!

Hope I helped.. ;)
  • I saw an ad at Manila Bulletin about two or three weeks ago. The Palms Club (www.thepalmsclub.com) in Alabang is looking for several personnel (kitchen, health club, restaurant, etc). Pre-opening stages palang ata sila. Maybe you guys might want to try it out in a country club. You can call them and ask for a particular opening. They might request you to send in your CV/resume.
  • try applying at ManilaIntercon. i know they are looking for fresh grads... telemktg... 6mos contractual..... min salary only..... work is from 9-6pm.... try to pass your resume at their hrd. i know applying is until tom only jul 19. good luck!!!
  • KuyaDannyKuyaDanny Moderator PEx Moderator
    The Linden Suites are looking for Front Office staff. Telephone 638-7878. Send resumes to Ms Ella Bowe of Human Resources.
  • Check this one out. Goodluck!
  • hello! me alam ka pa po bang job openings sa hotel? my brother kse is a cook (he has worked in fast food chains, resto, bars, and one time sa hotel din yata). baka pwede sya. for regularization po ba? thanks.
    Originally posted by Gabriela
    Can you give more info about yourself like w/c division you are interested in (F&B, Front Office, etc.) and do you have some working experience already? Maybe I can help you, depending on your work experience. You can e-mail me at [email protected]. You can send your resume narin if you trust me enough.:)
  • is it ok working in a hotel, esp if it has an international chain, like Hotel Intercontinental or The Peninsula?

how's the pay, esp for supervisory positions?
    the work environment?
    benefits?

Thanks!
  • me too...i want to work in a hotel. preferably sa kitchen or reception area or bakery ....i'm not a graduate of hotel n restaurant nor i have any experience, except in our own kitchen :D, but i just love to work in those areas.
  • Whoa! i'm surprised to see this thread revived. Sorry but I don't work for the hospitality industry anymore.

You can check out www.nexc.com. They do some international executive search in the hospitality industry, yun nga lang this caters more to those with extensive experience na. good luck!
  • any experiences on working on resort type of hotels like Shang Mactan, Friday's Boracay, El Nido, Club Noah, etc...
  • hello! i'm resurrecting this thread from the dead zone :)

would anyone happen to know the starting salary for a PR assistant in a hotel? ano-ano ba requirements? of course, it's already a given that one should have good writing and speaking skills, i'm just wondering if may mga requirements pa ba like sa mga flight attendants na kelangan matangkad, weight proportionate to height, clear skin, nice teeth, etc. etc? kase kung meron, then it's probably time for me to hit the gym :lol:

thanks for your help!
  • I'm interested in working at Manila Hotel, anyone who knows kung may opening sila? Thanks!
  • i saw an ad last sunday in manila buletin. peninsula manila has openings. ask ko lang, do you have any idea sa shifting sked ng supervisors and managers? tnx!!!
  • Hello po. Sino pong may idea kung magkano ang starting salary ng mga front desk staff/ receptionist sa mga 5-star hotels like Manila Peninsula and Shangrila?

Thanks a lot po! :)
  • hello po...

any hotel job openings (particularly Room Attendant)? san ba pwede mag apply if mag apply sa mga hotel like Discovery Suites, Edsa Shang...? thanks...
  • guys,guys,guys...eto *** po pwd ko help sa inyo bring your own resume, then apply in person sa PMS Prime power manpower services, jan sa estrella sa maka along the highway lang po yan,and madali makita!dress kayo ng nice you know lonslev,slaks, tie,blk shoes,no jeans po...clean cut with gel sa girls pony nlang...interview kse agad **! hawak nila ang shangri_la,manila pen, dusit,polo club dami pa!** me nag start naw na sa ship nko...kaya nu rin yan!goodlak...