My Favorite Ally McBeal Character Is................

*Zaphne**Zaphne* VaaaVaaVooooom!!!! PExer
Mine would be....LING! Hehehehe...she may be on the bitchy side, pero what I really admire about her is her honesty (kahit na taklesa siya) and her toughness (kahit na panlabas lang). Galing niya umarte, grabe!

Comments

• LadyMarmaladeLadyMarmalade Member PExer
    uy same here!
    i would have thought na since u started this new topic, it would be Ally pero noooo it's Ling rin pala haha
    i enjoy watching that show coz of Ling, not coz of Ally, minsan feel ko without Ling making their lives miserable, wala ng excitement yung show.
    she IS bitchy but i like her lol.gif
  • YoshiYoshi Member PExer
    Nelle. Kagandahan. :D
  • Assassin_MageAssassin_Mage Warmonger PExer
    I am kinda split between Ling and Ally.

Ling because of her outward shell which she tried so much to project.

Ally because of the fact that she is open about herself.
  • Delfino*FanDelfino*Fan Member PExer
    Aliw si Ling!!!!

'Yun lang po :D
  • aLLysH*aLLysH* Member PExer
    tough, tough choice. but i'd go for...
    JOHN CAGE! despite his eccentricities and being the biggest enigma, he is undoubtedly the sharpest and smartest lawyer in the firm. i say this despite the fact that his character this season 3 has been annoying me at times. aside from the biscuit, i also adore RICHARD and ALLY. hehehe... actually i like almost every1 in the show except for billy.
  • BODACIOUSBODACIOUS Member PExer
    I like Nelle Porter second to Ally Macbeal :)

Both have strong personalites! :D
  • albirDalbirD Member PExer
    John Cage
  • graciagracia Member PExer
    LING ANG JOHN!!!!!!OF COURSE ALLY!!!
  • roguerogue angelic heroine PExer
    ALLY because she reminds me of myself...
    LING because i want to be like her instead...
  • tanyatanya Member PExer
    siyempre john and ling!
  • gooniegoonie Dumkopf fur Liebe PExer
    LINGGGGGGGGG... grrrrr :grrR:

i really loved her during that episode when she helped out this kid who was terminally ill, and he wanted to sue God :D. i went crazy over that scene when the grouped learned that the kid died, and ling rushed out of the hospital and cried beside an ambulance... AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW crying.gif i cried...
  • gooniegoonie Dumkopf fur Liebe PExer
    LINGGGGGGGGG... grrrrr grrr.gif

i really loved her during that episode when she helped out this kid who was terminally ill, and he wanted to sue God :D. i went crazy over that scene when the grouped learned that the kid died, and ling rushed out of the hospital and cried beside an ambulance... AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW crying.gif i cried...

goon.gif

[This message has been edited by goonie (edited 05-11-2000).]
  • AnaliAnali Just visiting PExer
    Richard Fish and his bygones.
  • JenniferJennifer house p0tato PExer
    biscuit
    ling
    ally
    renee
  • marithemarithe Member PExer
    I like Ally. She's so wacko and don't you find yourselves relating with her character.
    Ni minsan ba hindi ninyo nahuhuli ang sarili ninyo na nagsasalita kahit walang kausap?
  • bugsbunnybugsbunny ONE BIG FIGHT! PExer
    ako favorite ko yung 10-year-old lawyer... hehe...lam ko nag-guest lang siya...pero cute siya eh! :D
  • sampaguitasampaguita no, i'm not for sale PExer
    Fish definitely tops it. *bangs the gong*

And Ling is so vicious I love it!
  • kmunsterkmunster Member PExer
    my favorite ally mcbeal character is John Cage. he seems to be the most sincere person in the whole group. i love it when he and ally talk. that's where most of the show's insights come from...and he's definitely the smartest lawyer in the firm...i mean the way he tries to ruin the opposing counsel's momentum (eg exploding shoes) inside the courtroom is a classic :D

i'm hoping that someday it will be ally and john...they are the ones who truly understand each other
  • Dan BlazeDan Blaze Member PExer
    Here's my take on it:

ALLY - Doesn't know how to take life...passive...depressing...perky...doesn't have a strong character. (but totally the opposite at times!)

BILLY - I honestly don't know what to think of this one!

GEORGIA - (same as her husband)

JOHN CAGE - Weird...wise...soft-spoken...to be honest...he's one of my three favorite characters.

NELL - Drop-dead gorgeous... Goldilocks ...free-wheeling...liberal...another favorite character.

LING - Bitchy...well, that's the only thing i can think of...but even then she's a favorite of mine.

RICHARD FISH - Waddle fetish...immoral...greedy...funny...indifferent.

RENEE - High on hormones...wise...sensual...lives on the wild side (although not so wild).

finally,

ELAINE - Nosy...wierd (with her inventions)...also sensual.

So there!

I have three faves:

JOHN CAGE
    NELL
    and
    LING

smokin.gif

[This message has been edited by Dan Blaze (edited 05-14-2000).]
  • JenniferJennifer house p0tato PExer
    marithe, I have! In fact, I talk to myself a lot. I find that it's a very relaxing way of getting the "heat" off...so to speak. :) My parents and the rest of my family think I'm crazy though, they sometimes catch me talking to myself. lol.gif

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file