Home PEx News and Tech Technology Today

PC Assembly

KarasuKarasu PEx Rookie ⭐
If I buy everything needed for a CPU only (tower case, processor, videocard, motherboard, power supply, RAM, etc.) in one store, will they assemble everything for me beforehand (including any liquid cooling parts/heat sinks/additional fans I additionally buy)? Does anyone know the standard practice? Are there additional labor fees?

OR

If I bought the parts from different stores (local and abroad), is there a place I can go to in Metro Manila that offers PC assembly alone (for a fee), including additional cooling equipment I have bought?

(I know nothing about assembling a PC and my place is "desert hot" despite the one useless air-conditioning unit I have, so the cooling stuff are a MUST. My previous gaming laptop's discrete NVIDIA card melted/broke down. That's how bad it was. LOL)

Comments

• FanamacFanamac PEx Rookie ⭐
    Visit any PC express branches. They offered a varieties of PC products.
    You can even ask or buy to them your desired desktop specifications and assemble at the same time.
  • Do a window shopping in Gilmore its like the Philippines meca for computer parts. It has been too long building a computer but per my experience you can get a better deal if you bought your PC parts in one store (provided they have the brand you want) and you can ask the shop to assembly your PC. If you plan to buy the parts from different store, you can ask one of them to build the PC for an extra charge.

I plan to build myself a new system using the new AMD ryzen system and the AMD's yet to be released VEGA GPU's. By the looks of it, it is much cheaper buying from Amazon (US) than buying it in the Philippines.

BTW are you based here in middle east? The prices here are way to high..
  • gotta lick itgotta lick it PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    2018 nah. where can i find a computer shop that sells cheap computer parts and peripherals? :bop:
  • gerbilgerbil PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    pchub or dynaquest
  • gotta lick itgotta lick it PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    buhay pa pala ang PCHub. like PCOptions, it is located at Gilmore and getting there is part of the problem.

worse, walang parking at uso hulidap ngayon.