Home PEx Local Entertainment Showbiz - Female Celebrities

Sharon Cuneta: Truly sweet or OA??

For me, Sharon Cuneta is OA!!! She does not come across as a sincere person coz every guest on her show, she showers with all sorts of praises, and exclaims, "Oh she's my favorite actress!" or "Oh he's my best friend, I love him!!" I think she's doing that to fish for compliments! And boy, can she be conceited and self-absorbed! I've heard her say, "Sharon is not stupid", or "Even if I didn't go to Harvard, I'm still smart!" etc., etc..really, if she's sweet, she wouldn't be bashing her daughter's father, refusing to call him by his name and getting peeved when talk turns to him! For me, Sharon is one big tupperware, as in, plastic! Someone who's overly sweet and saccharine cannot be real! Man, she's a good actress!!!

Comments

• A friend of mine who met Sharon told me that she's really very nice, unlike some of the high strung actors and actresses. I agree with you when you say that she can be pretty OA. She is sweet but sometimes, it gets to be too much.
  • IraIra PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    I don't know her personally, but I think she's just fine the way she is. I have very good friends who are even sweeter than Ms. Cuneta, so I don't think her onscreen persona is exaggerated.
  • hmmmm... ok lang naman a... actually nakaka aliw nga siya minsan e. pero i dont like her image nga lang ngayon, the hair, clothes, etc. parang.. wala... feeling rosanna.
  • I'd like it much better I guess if she dressed like she used to.
  • mars11mars11 引きこもり PEx Icon 🎖️🎖️🎖️
    basta ako, I love ate Shawie!
  • i know a lot of people who knew her, and what you see is what you get daw talaga. she's really sweet daw although may temper. ( well, sino bang wala? )

i think we should be considerate din if she really hates Gabby. Just think of their situation before Gabby married jenny S. I heard na sila pala ni Gabby na nun. As in, konti na lang balikan na sila. kaya lang parang ginago ulit si Sharon -- magpakasal ba sa iba? So, i'm not surprise kung magalit sya.
  • aminin n'yo na, OA talaga si Sharon, malandi pa at ilusyonadang....payat siya. It's very obvious na ginamit lang siya ni Gabby at ni Richard (who are both users!), and look what happened! Sana tigilan na n'ya ang pagiging over-acting and just be natural.
  • aminin n'yo na, OA talaga si Sharon, malandi pa at ilusyonadang....payat siya. It's very obvious na ginamit lang siya ni Gabby at ni Richard (who are both users!), and look what happened! Sana tigilan na n'ya ang pagiging over-acting and just be natural.

Siguro die-hard fan ka ni Ate Guy...

:redsmile:
  • OA :rolleyes:
  • mga peste kayo..
    i love ate shawie..
    she is definitely the ultimate icon in philippines show business
    of all time..
  • She's ok, actually. Nakakatawa lang talaga kasi parang lahat na lang sinasabi niya na favorite niya pag nagguest sa show niya. Minsan din, pag tumatawa siya, parang di totoo.

But yeah, she's ok.

And I admire her discipline when it comes to dieting.

:spinstar:
  • one thing i notice about her is ..

BAKET KAILANGAN NYANG PAGLANTARAN FROM TIME TO TIME ANG KANYANG COLLAR BONE?
  • Even I was thinking that SHARON is plastic, BUT I was completely starstruck whe I saw hwe in Megamall . She was signing autographs in connection with the release of her new album.Ang bait niya and talaga , ang payat na niya. She looks a lot younger in person than on t.v. And hindi siya nakasimangot kahit ang dami daming tao. In person, I would say that she is about 110 lbs. I was completely awed that i went to abs-cbn the next week , to watch the taping of SHARON (w/c I think will be shown this week ) She was completely professional. Dumating siya w/ her baby. (would you believe, the fans ther were able to play w/ frankie and take photos ) Hindi siya gaya ng iba na nandidiri pag hinahawakan ang mga anak nila. Nag bisa pa yong baby kina Regine V., G Toingi, Rowell S. Richard was also there.
    Anyway, that's beside the point. All I can say , is tat from my personal encounter w/ her, hindi naman siya maarte. What ou see on t.v. is bascally what she is like in person.
  • Why don't you check out METRO magazine W/ SHARON on the cover. I think you'll see a new SHARON.
    Another thing nga pala. Don't you think that Gabby relly deserves the treatment he gets from her. If you were in Sharon's place I'm sure magkakaroon din Kayo ng hinanakit , kundi man galit kay Gabby. Parang nakalimutan yata ni Gabby na may anak siya. I don't think he supports Kaycee (finacially or otherwise)
  • kahit ano ang sabihin ninyo....I love Shawie, she is one of the nicest star na nakita ko. Comment about Gabby.....he deserve it kung ganoon man ang trato ni Sharon sa kanya. Tapos ipinangangalandakan niya at ipinagsisigawan na mahal na mahal niya si Kaycee, as if si Kaycee lang ang anak niya, kung ako yung ibang anak ni Gabby ( Gabrielle, & yung anak niya kay Jenny) magtatampo ako. Sana kapag iniinterview siya ang sabihin na lang niya sana "mahal na mahal ko ang mga anak ko" hindi yung si Kaycee lang ang ipinanggangalandakan niya. Lumalabas tuloy na ginagamit din niya si Kaycee para pag-usapan uli siya.
  • Originally posted by Ingenue
    one thing i notice about her is ..

BAKET KAILANGAN NYANG PAGLANTARAN FROM TIME TO TIME ANG KANYANG COLLAR BONE?

Di ba tayo, when dressing up, (lalo na girls) we tend to focus on our best assets. Maybe kay Sharon, eh yong collarbone niya.
  • Sharon is nice and I like her kahit anong sabihin niyo. She is a big star pero she doesn't act like the other star who is feeling sikat. And if you find her maarte or OA mas pa naman yung ibang stars diyan at least ok lang siya and bagay naman sa kanya hindi nakakainis tingnan, nakakaaliw nga siya e.:)
  • :*)
    ah bsta i like her!!! she's not OA ah !!! :nope: super sweet and nice nya!!! *okay*

bsta ako din, i don't care kung anong sabihin nyo bsta she's really nice!!! dba badette?!?! :lily:
  • i wish she start doing really good films, like Madrasta & stop portraying pa-tweetums na role...like yung Pagdating ng Panahon... errrr
  • Truly sweet :-) :)