Home PEx Business and Careers The Working Filipino

EB for working filipino group

r u IN?

Comments

• I know it is exciting to attend EB's. But the things are:

The attendees might be pre-grouped or know each other well so they would talk within their circle most of the time. This situation would kick-off the new comers to the corner.

I don't have Pexer companion to bring along with.

Baka puro de-kotse lang ang umaatend dito at mag-mukhang pulubi porma ko.

Ang ang huli, timing na tight ang budget ko para sa mga gimmik.

:p
  • KuyaDannyKuyaDanny Moderator PEx Moderator
    quarklion:

1) Hindi lahat ng pumupunta sa EB nakakotse. Sa bawa't pagpaplano ng EB, nag-uusap ang mga interesado kung saan gagawin. Kadalasan, pinipili nilang lugar yung madaling marating sa pamamagitan ng mga sasakyang pampubliko.

2) Hindi lahat ng EB magastos. Marunong ding magtipid ang mga Working Filipino, lalo na kung ginagasta nila ang sahod na siya nilang pinagpaguran.

3) Sa bawa't EB, may mga datihan at may baguhan. Ginagamit natin ito bilang pagkakataong makakilala ng mga bagong kaibigan at mabubuting tao. Kung baguhan ka man, baguhan ka lang sa unang EB mo. Pagkatapos noon, sikat ka na. ;)
  • mac_bolan00mac_bolan00 PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    you're not a party-goer, period. why blame PEX?
  • hhhmmm... ni hindi man lang in-encourage yun tao. I don't think he's blaming PEX. These are just misinterpretations that you should correct. If you have attended already a PEX EB then why don't you tell him what to expect. Para ako din ma-inform since I'm also a newbie here. Tnx!
  • mac_bolan00mac_bolan00 PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    Originally posted by quarklion
    The attendees might be pre-grouped or know each other well so they would talk within their circle most of the time. This situation would kick-off the new comers to the corner.

I don't have Pexer companion to bring along with.

Baka puro de-kotse lang ang umaatend dito at mag-mukhang pulubi porma ko.

Ang ang huli, timing na tight ang budget ko para sa mga gimmik.
    what do the above points say about kids these days?

:rolleyes:
  • EB

we must....

to share ideas.... or sideline's hindi ba!!!!!!!!!!!!
    to plan ... and motivate everyone to have its business....

Correction....
    Working filipinos... not all have cars.....
  • Thanks to mac_bolan00.

I like tacful person. I wish you really are.

I don't blame PEX. I just want to share why I am having second thought of attending EB's.

I'm just hoping to find good points to re-shape my perception in EB thing. And I think Kuya Danny give some of those points.

Para naman sa mga naka-attend na. How was it?
  • allan15 - in the past the Working Filipino people have regular EBs, lunch or dinner...maybe, everybody has just been busy, hopefully, we'll have another one soon.

quarklion and Gabriela - like what KuyaDanny mentioned earlier, we try to vote for the place of the EB based on location and cost, we also suggest on ways how to go there by car or by commuting. There is nothing wrong with that, sometimes we even do a carpool.

newbies are always welcome, newbies can always sit beside me or kuyadanny (right, kd?) when you feel shy and most of the PExers are friendly so you don't have anything to worry about. :)
  • I like the idea! Newbie rin ako sa EB (sa PEX). Lets start planning.
    Makilala ko man lang ang ating moderators, okay na sa akin yun!

What time?
    When?
    Where?

Sana doon sa hindi naman masyadong pormal...
  • Originally posted by Leigh
    allan15 - in the past the Working Filipino people have regular EBs, lunch or dinner...maybe, everybody has just been busy, hopefully, we'll have another one soon.

hopefully lang? eh di gawa tayo! :) easy lang yan. my 1st ever EB with these ppl was parang "snap up" lang. set a place n time that's typically common to everyone tapos, yun na yun. kahit kaunti masaya rin naman eh. kung mas madami, eh di... ayos :)
    Originally posted by Leigh
    newbies are always welcome, newbies can always sit beside me or kuyadanny (right, kd?) when you feel shy and most of the PExers are friendly so you don't have anything to worry about. :)

ako shy, pero walang tumabi sa akin. hmph!

but seriously newbies, don't worry about it. it'll be fun. maybe we can organize one very soon. madali lang yan...
  • Hi guys!

Attending EB's is a great way to meet the people of PEx. The Last EB's of the Working Filipino (whether official or not) were held at Starbucks Makati, TGIF Ortigas (twice) and Streetlife in Makati.

In my experience, nobody was really ostracized or left out from the conversations or discussions. It's really up to you to mingle. Or if you prefer smaller groups that's okay too.

It's just really a bunch of people having some fun.. eating good food..

Leigh was right when she said that a vote is held to see where the best place to hold the EB would be. Nobody dictates.. and if you feel that it can get very expensive.. then say so.. people understand that.. we're all working Filipinos and usually the EB's are held after Payday so we all have some money to spare..

Rachel
  • Lolo Joey! Ayan po, nag-post na po ako. :crazytongue: Can I hitch after the eb? :lol:

Sis Rachel!!! I miss you! Sige, balik eb na naman tayo. :lol:

To the newbies/never been to ebs: We don't bite. Promise. We're pretty friendly. :D

:ivy:
  • Wow! This'll be the first TWF EB for the year 2002! :glee:

To all the newbies here, the TWF EB is F-U-N! It's a great way to meet people and to network with for any future business dealings! I mean, before friendly-friend ko lang si enchantress pero ngayon supplier ko na s'ya ng FHM! :glee:

Don't knock it 'til you try it. We're all pretty...pretty ugly. :glee:

smileydavid.gif
  • CaRaMBaCaRaMBa Administrator PEx Moderator
    :hmm:

At lumabas na po ang mga EBAK. :lol:

Daliiiiiiiiii kelan? :bounce: :bounce2: :bounce:
  • Originally posted by CaRaMBa

Aba, oo nga ano! :lol: At magkakasunod pa 'yung post ng tatlong pioneering members - as claimed by KuyaDanny! :glee:

Now, the last TWF EB was held in Streetlife, and as agreed upon by the TWF regulars, the EB's - or Gimmick so as not to offend some PExers - are to be held alternately between Ortigas and Makati. And since the last one was in Makati, the next one should be held in Ortigas. Comments, suggestions, violent reactions are welcome. :D

smileydavid.gif
  • woohoo. the EB masters are back, i was waiting for you to answer. naks. :) i really can count on you guys. :nudge:

Post the plans away.
  • hey newbies, friendly yan si enchantress! during my 1st EB with them, lagi niya ako kinukulit, tuloy na-wa-poise ako sa picture taking :D jk enchantress. hehe. bud ko yan. nagkita pa kami sa kasal, o diba?!

here's my suggestion....

March 22 (next friday), somewhere in ortigas? preferably sa El Pueblo area (again??) or maybe you want we all meet sa Megamall o Galleria. Tapos dinner and then movie!!! :D

o yan ha, may movie pa! para kakaiba-iba naman :)
  • hey, there's this other thread nga pala... may EB rin sila

http://www.pinoyexchange.com/forums/showthread.php3?s=&threadid=85841&pagenumber=1

maybe we can merge the EB's ?
  • Originally posted by CaRaMBa

Daliiiiiiiiii kelan? :bounce: :bounce2: :bounce:

Hi Charo :wave:

I guess we have to define EBAK again for the benefit of the other PExers.. It means "EB ADDICTS KAMI!" :lol:

Rachel
  • Originally posted by Leigh
    woohoo. the EB masters are back, i was waiting for you to answer. naks. :) i really can count on you guys. :nudge:

Post the plans away.

Hi Mads! :wave:

Looks like the EB gang was just waiting for a nudge from you guys.. :lol: Mukhang starved for EB's ang mga sis and brothers ah!!! :lol:

Rachel

Here we go again!!! :D
This discussion has been closed.