COMMUNITY NOTICE: Please send your reports, concerns and other inquiries to admin "pexer99". This account will handle all community functions for PinoyExchange. You can also email us at [email protected] For category related concerns, you can also send a message to one of our moderators. Check the updated list of moderators here.

UnionBank Depositors Thread

I opened a "Regular" Savings Account earlier today. I chose an ATM Card based account over Passbook since I will be using UnionBank's Online Banking facility for my UB GetGo CC and Citi Rewards CC payments. I was given a UnionBank VISA Debit Card (hindi eWallet) na may EMV chip na rin pero wala pang contactless logo.


As of this writing, 50K pa ang minimum maintaining balance. Come July 1, 2017 though, a whopping 100K na ang minimum maintaining balance. :eek:

I also have to go back to my BOA on Monday to activate the ATM Card so I can use it for Online Banking.


WP_20170602_23_17_38_Pro_zpsc8paecqn.jpg

WP_20170602_23_19_16_Pro_zpssuqaaugc.jpg
«1345678

Comments

  • CRAZY4MCCRAZY4MC I Don't - 02032017 PExer
    I went back to my BOA to check if my ATM Card account was already activated. I could not use the ATM at my BOA to check it myself because it was "Under Maintenance." The staff at my BOA confirmed it was indeed already activated.

    I registered my ATM Card account to UB Internet/Online Banking. I received an acknowledgement on the UB Internet/Online Banking website that my "Online Banking registration has been submitted for review" and that I "will be notified once this is ready for use."
  • CRAZY4MCCRAZY4MC I Don't - 02032017 PExer
    I tried logging in to UB eBanking website even if I have not received any notification from UB Customer Service yet regarding registration aaproval and it was a success.

    I also tried enrolling my UB GetGo CC and it is still pending approval. I received an acknowledgement SMS for the said service request.
  • CRAZY4MCCRAZY4MC I Don't - 02032017 PExer
    I also paid my UB GetGo and Citi Rewards CCs earlier via UB eBanking. Like in BDO Online Banking, the enrollment is instant which means online bill payments can be done right away.

    The question now is, how long will it take for the payments to be posted?
  • s1ck0s1ck0 Member PExer
    CRAZY4MC wrote: »
    I also paid my UB GetGo and Citi Rewards CCs earlier via UB eBanking. Like in BDO Online Banking, the enrollment is instant which means online bill payments can be done right away.

    The question now is, how long will it take for the payments to be posted?

    Payments are usually posted in the afternoon or late at night if you paid early in the morning for your UB GetGo card.

    For Citibank, it's usually the next two days.
  • CRAZY4MCCRAZY4MC I Don't - 02032017 PExer
    s1ck0 wrote: »
    Payments are usually posted in the afternoon or late at night if you paid early in the morning for your UB GetGo card.

    For Citibank, it's usually the next two days.

    Thanks for the info/tip! :)

    I paid yesterday evening so, perhaps it will be posted later in the day today or so.


    Does UB charge fees for (multiple) bill payments? Thanks in advance.
  • CRAZY4MCCRAZY4MC I Don't - 02032017 PExer
    CRAZY4MC wrote: »
    I also tried enrolling my UB GetGo CC and it is still pending approval. I received an acknowledgement SMS for the said service request.

    I received an SMS yesterday afternoon saying that the said enrollment service request was "approved successfully." But the "current status of the request is: Pending."

    I logged in to UB eBanking the moment I received the SMS to check and my CC was not appearing on the website yet. Several hours later (in the evening) I checked again and it was there already.
  • CRAZY4MCCRAZY4MC I Don't - 02032017 PExer
    CRAZY4MC wrote: »
    I also paid my UB GetGo and Citi Rewards CCs earlier via UB eBanking. The question now is, how long will it take for the payments to be posted?
    s1ck0 wrote: »
    Payments are usually posted in the afternoon or late at night if you paid early in the morning for your UB GetGo card.

    For Citibank, it's usually the next two days.

    Medyo late yata ang posting sa eBanking at sa Classic VISA Login. 'Di pa rin kasi reflected ang payment ko for my UB GetGo CC (on June 6) sa parehong website. Sabagay 'yong retail purchase ko rin nitong Monday (June 5), 'di pa rin posted at nasasama sa Current balance.

    Pero 'yong payment ko for my Citi Rewards CC (on June 6), posted na sa CBOL. :)
  • CRAZY4MCCRAZY4MC I Don't - 02032017 PExer
    Posted na sa Classic VISA Login ang payment ko on June 6. June 7 ang post date niya at nakalagay "Online Bills Payment" sa "Transaction Description."

    Sa list of transactions (history) sa UB eBanking, hindi pa posted ang transaction pero reflected na ang payment amount sa Current Balance.
  • tenroutenrou Member ✭✭
    since payroll account namen tong si UB, dun na ako kumukuha ng pambayad UB cc ko hehe.. im using umobile sa pagbayad, 1 banking day lang post na agad... :D
  • CRAZY4MCCRAZY4MC I Don't - 02032017 PExer
    tenrou wrote: »
    since payroll account namen tong si UB, dun na ako kumukuha ng pambayad UB cc ko hehe.. im using umobile sa pagbayad, 1 banking day lang post na agad... :D

    No maintaining balance ang payroll account ni UB?
  • tenroutenrou Member ✭✭
    CRAZY4MC wrote: »
    No maintaining balance ang payroll account ni UB?

    Wala pong maintaining balance yung payroll..
  • s1ck0s1ck0 Member PExer
    CRAZY4MC wrote: »
    I logged in to UB eBanking the moment I received the SMS to check and my CC was not appearing on the website yet. Several hours later (in the evening) I checked again and it was there already.

    Can you manage your CC or view its details on the UB eBanking? I already enrolled mine last year and received the text but it's still not on the eBanking website yet.

    When I called the hotline, she said the only way to view details of my CC is via the visa classic login.
  • s1ck0s1ck0 Member PExer
    CRAZY4MC wrote: »
    Does UB charge fees for (multiple) bill payments? Thanks in advance.

    I haven't tried doing that because I always pay in full...

    Wala naman siguro, di ko makita dito eh...
    https://getgo.unionbankph.com/terms-and-conditions/cards
  • CRAZY4MCCRAZY4MC I Don't - 02032017 PExer
    s1ck0 wrote: »
    Can you manage your CC or view its details on the UB eBanking? I already enrolled mine last year and received the text but it's still not on the eBanking website yet.

    When I called the hotline, she said the only way to view details of my CC is via the visa classic login.

    Yes, I can view some of the details of my CC on UB eBanking like Current Outstanding Balance, Current Amount Due, Transaction History and Billing Statements. Here is a screenshot of how it looks like:

    UB%20GetGo%20CC%20Details%20-%2006082017%20-%20Screenshot_zpssxhlama0.jpg
  • s1ck0s1ck0 Member PExer
    CRAZY4MC wrote: »
    Yes, I can view some of the details of my CC on UB eBanking like Current Outstanding Balance, Current Amount Due, Transaction History and Billing Statements. Here is a screenshot of how it looks like:

    http://i937.photobucket.com/albums/ad220/CRAZY4MCC/UB%20GetGo%20CC%20Details%20-%2006082017%20-%20Screenshot_zpssxhlama0.jpg

    Thanks.

    Time to call the hotline again...
  • CRAZY4MCCRAZY4MC I Don't - 02032017 PExer
    s1ck0 wrote: »
    Thanks.

    Time to call the hotline again...


    You're welcome. :)


    As of this writing, reflected na rin sa Current Balance ang payment ko for my UB GetGo CC made around 3AM of June 8th. 'Di pa lang posted sa Transaction History.

    Pero sa Classic VISA Login website, posted na ang transaction at reflected na rin ang payment amount sa Current balance.

    Pero mas mabilis ang posting sa CBOL ng payment ko for my Citi Rewards VISA CC made around the same time as that for UB GetGo CC. Nang mag-check ako kaninang around 1:30AM sa CBOL, posted na kaagad/reflected na rin ang payment amount at wala na rin sa Pending tab. (See my post of the screenshots sa Citi CC Users thread.)

    I'm not sure kung coincidence lang pero mukhang tama nga ang tip mo sa pagbabayad via UB eBanking during the wee hours (of the morning) of a business day. Mas mabilis ang posting ng transaction mapa-UB CC o Citi CC ang babayaran mo. Try ko ulit next week para malaman natin talaga kung hindi lang talaga coincidence.
  • CRAZY4MCCRAZY4MC I Don't - 02032017 PExer
    s1ck0 wrote: »
    I haven't tried doing that because I always pay in full...

    Wala naman siguro, di ko makita dito eh...
    https://getgo.unionbankph.com/terms-and-conditions/cards


    Tinanong ko kanina sa BOA ko at wala naman daw fees/charges sa multiple bills/CCs payments sa UB eBanking.


    Since mas mabilis ang posting sa CBOL ng Citi CC payment (pati na rin UB CC) kapag madaling araw nagbayad sa UB eBanking, dito na lang ako magbabayad ng parehong UB GetGo at Citi Rewards CCs. :love:
  • CRAZY4MCCRAZY4MC I Don't - 02032017 PExer
    CRAZY4MC wrote: »
    You're welcome. :)


    As of this writing, reflected na rin sa Current Balance ang payment ko for my UB GetGo CC made around 3AM of June 8th. 'Di pa lang posted sa Transaction History.

    Pero sa Classic VISA Login website, posted na ang transaction at reflected na rin ang payment amount sa Current balance.

    Pero mas mabilis ang posting sa CBOL ng payment ko for my Citi Rewards VISA CC made around the same time as that for UB GetGo CC. Nang mag-check ako kaninang around 1:30AM sa CBOL, posted na kaagad/reflected na rin ang payment amount at wala na rin sa Pending tab. (See my post of the screenshots sa Citi CC Users thread.)

    I'm not sure kung coincidence lang pero mukhang tama nga ang tip mo sa pagbabayad via UB eBanking during the wee hours (of the morning) of a business day. Mas mabilis ang posting ng transaction mapa-UB CC o Citi CC ang babayaran mo. Try ko ulit next week para malaman natin talaga kung hindi lang talaga coincidence.


    Nagbayad uli ako sa UB eBanking kahapon ng madaling araw (around 3AM of June 13, 2017) para sa UB GetGo CC ko. Reflected na sa Current Outstanding Balance ang payments ko as of this writing (June 14, 2017 around 1:45AM) sa parehong UB eBanking at sa Classic VISA Login websites. Zero balance na ito bago mag-cut off. ;) Although 'di pa makita/viewable sa "Transaction History"/"Transactions" ang 2 payments ko. Ina-update pa siguro.

    In short, hindi siya coincidence lang. Tunay/totoo siya! :)
  • CRAZY4MCCRAZY4MC I Don't - 02032017 PExer
    Screenshots:


    UB%20GetGo%20Payment%20Transactions%20-%2006132017_zpsrtkt64ka.jpg


    UB%20GetGo%20Current%20Oustanding%20Balance%20-%2006142017_zpswls4vcgx.jpg


    Date/Time now is June 14, 2017 / 2:06AM sa desktop PC ko. :)
  • CRAZY4MCCRAZY4MC I Don't - 02032017 PExer
    Yay! July 1 ready na ako. :)
«1345678

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Image
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file