Dutete knew in Dec Maute wil burn Marawi he did nothing

sargosargo got balls PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
«134

Comments

  • sargosargo got balls PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    apparently Maute burning Marawi was not just an intelligence failure but the security forces, it is also a failure of not taking action.

    Dutete knew about the Maute plan but nothing was done by Dutete to mitigate or prevent the plan.

    Dutete and the heads of the security forces were on a junket in Russia together with Dutete when the Maute executed their plan.
  • lolAtYoulolAtYou Member PExer
    AFP instigated the whole thing, based on intelligence they located Hapilon. Then the Maute and ISIS supporters went out in full support. Read the other side of the news naman, it is everywhere.


    Based here (http://newsinfo.inquirer.net/900707/maute-plan-to-burn-marawi-during-ramadan-foiled-afp)
    A?o explained that their operation began with a surprise raid of Hapilon?s safehouse in Barangay Basak Malutlut in Marawi, which the military chief claimed caught the guards from the Maute group by surprise.

    Read more: http://newsinfo.inquirer.net/900707/maute-plan-to-burn-marawi-during-ramadan-foiled-afp#ixzz4iWXj8qWZ
    Follow us: @inquirerdotnet on Twitter | inquirerdotnet on Facebook
  • sargosargo got balls PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    lolAtYou wrote: »
    AFP instigated the whole thing, based on intelligence they located Hapilon. Then the Maute and ISIS supporters went out in full support. Read the other side of the news naman, it is everywhere.


    Based here (http://newsinfo.inquirer.net/900707/maute-plan-to-burn-marawi-during-ramadan-foiled-afp)

    fact is the Maute group was able to get into Malawi without the PHL security forces knowing about it. they did not prevent the incursion.

    that is the intelligence failure part.

    nevertheless, Dutete claimed to have known that the Maute group was planning to burn Marawi, which they actually did, as early as December 2016.

    NOTHING was done to prevent that from happening. they did not increase security and fortifications in Malawi or even set up a perimeter. they did not increase military and police presence. NOTHNG was done since December. Dutete KNEW about it and he did nothing to stop it.
  • sargosargo got balls PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    lolAtYou wrote: »
    AFP instigated the whole thing, based on intelligence they located Hapilon. Then the Maute and ISIS supporters went out in full support. Read the other side of the news naman, it is everywhere.


    Based here (http://newsinfo.inquirer.net/900707/maute-plan-to-burn-marawi-during-ramadan-foiled-afp)

    the AFP "instigated the whole thing" when they were already inside Malawi.

    NOTHING was done to prevent them from entering Malawi. or engage them in the mountains where they came from.
  • sargosargo got balls PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
  • 070888070888 Member PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    Wag kayong ano, dilawan at lp nasa likod ng maute.
  • ach_chooach_choo Repent you savages! Repent! PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    Maybe he thought the yellows were behind the plan and thought little of it. :lol:
  • lolAtYoulolAtYou Member PExer
    Dude, in the last few months, several camps from Maute and ASG groups are taken over and destroyed as they were hiding in the mountains. For me that is not failure of intelligence. Locating the camps in the mountains is difficult and risky. At least give the AFP some support, not criticizing them.

    You and me can only speculate but we both have no idea on how the protocol between President and AFP is handled. Our decision is based only news articles. They're risking our lives, the AFP, and the only thing you posted here is criticizing them, ungrateful citizen naman.
  • sargosargo got balls PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    lolAtYou wrote: »
    Dude, in the last few months, several camps from Maute and ASG groups are taken over and destroyed as they were hiding in the mountains. For me that is not failure of intelligence. Locating the camps in the mountains is difficult and risky. At least give the AFP some support, not criticizing them.

    You and me can only speculate but we both have no idea on how the protocol between President and AFP is handled. Our decision is based only news articles. They're risking our lives, the AFP, and the only thing you posted here is criticizing them, ungrateful citizen naman.

    ano daw? lol

    failure of intelligence in KNOWING and PREVENTING an army of Maute and Abu Sayyaff are entering Marawi.

    it's an army for crying out loud. they must have come from the outside going in. the security forces didn't notice that a hostile army was entering Marawi.

    why didn't they know it? thats because THEY DID NOT SET UP ONE, THEY DID NOT PREPARE for despite Dutete knowing about it since December 2016.
  • sargosargo got balls PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    fact : Dutete KNEW as early as December 2016 that Maute planned to "burn Marawi"

    fact : 5 months after, Maute did invade Marawi in May 2017 and burned Marawi.

    conclusions:

    - Dutete DID NOT do anything since December to fortify Malawi

    - Dutete DID NOT do anything since December to stop Maute
  • lolAtYoulolAtYou Member PExer
    They wore civilian clothes, they do not look like an army marching down the hills brandishing AKs. They blend with the crowd. They're not that stupid naman.

    It is difficult to decide if that person is Maute or not with civilian clothes by using checkpoints only. And intelligence gathering can take years, not months or days. It is Marawi, a safe haven for those guys. The AFP cannot just setup checkpoints or they will be harassed. Can you ask people from Mindanao about Marawi. My uncle paved the road in Marawi, he works for DPWH. They get harassed by hardcore muslims in Marawi all the time. Dude can you visit Marawi or any Mindanao.
  • 070888070888 Member PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    ach_choo wrote: »
    Maybe he thought the yellows were behind the plan and thought little of it. :lol:

    Anong taydigs thought, lahat ng dutertards kumbinsidong lp dilawan nasa likod ng maute.

    Napanood ko teleradyo come sabi congresman ata friday ubos na maute daw. Sana nga. Kawawa naman mga kababayan natin dun.
  • 070888070888 Member PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    lolAtYou wrote: »
    They wore civilian clothes, they do not look like an army marching down the hills brandishing AKs. They blend with the crowd. They're not that stupid naman.

    It is difficult to decide if that person is Maute or not with civilian clothes by using checkpoints only. And intelligence gathering can take years, not months or days. It is Marawi, a safe haven for those guys. The AFP cannot just setup checkpoints or they will be harassed. Can you ask people from Mindanao about Marawi. My uncle paved the road in Marawi, he works for DPWH. They get harassed by hardcore muslims in Marawi all the time. Dude can you visit Marawi or any Mindanao.

    Sa laki ng intel budget naanticipate dapat nila yung mautes blending in. . . Mahirap oo, pero dapat namaximize resources.
  • sargosargo got balls PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    lolAtYou wrote: »
    They wore civilian clothes, they do not look like an army marching down the hills brandishing AKs. They blend with the crowd. They're not that stupid naman.

    It is difficult to decide if that person is Maute or not with civilian clothes by using checkpoints only. And intelligence gathering can take years, not months or days. It is Marawi, a safe haven for those guys. The AFP cannot just setup checkpoints or they will be harassed. Can you ask people from Mindanao about Marawi. My uncle paved the road in Marawi, he works for DPWH. They get harassed by hardcore muslims in Marawi all the time. Dude can you visit Marawi or any Mindanao.

    part of the skills of an intelligence operation is KNOWING how to spot the enemy even when they are in disguise. its one of the skill sets of an intelligence operator.

    and this is not one or two people - its a whole army. and with guns!

    it is obviously an intelligence failure.
  • sargosargo got balls PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    070888 wrote: »
    Sa laki ng intel budget naanticipate dapat nila yung mautes blending in. . . Mahirap oo, pero dapat namaximize resources.

    Dutete had all the time to set this up. he knew back in December about it. but he did nothing
  • cuchcuch do i make you horny, baby? PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    yung ts dapat ang iligpit, kining ina mo! wala ka nang ginawang matino.....lahat hinanapan ng butas, kung ganyan ka rin sana doon sa dating nakaupo na mas maraming palpak, baka marami pang maniwala sa iyo hindoropot ka! ungas!
  • lolAtYoulolAtYou Member PExer
    It is easy to criticized the AFP and just have no idea how difficult intelligence gathering us or how many lives are lost by it. Bet you guys haven't been to or heard Marawi either.
  • lolAtYoulolAtYou Member PExer
    Marawi is a place called "No Man's Island", normal police or military can't enter there. That is why when Bam went there, he's escort did not enter, but was escorted by police only from Marawi.

    Now how do you gather intelligence from that perspective. Before criticizing the APF, know first Marawi.
  • sargosargo got balls PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    lolAtYou wrote: »
    It is easy to criticized the AFP and just have no idea how difficult intelligence gathering us or how many lives are lost by it. Bet you guys haven't been to or heard Marawi either.

    Dutete and the security forces had 5 months to set it up. but the Maute & Abu Sayyaf were able to get inside Marawi.

    only 1 conclusion - Dutete DID NOT DO ANYTHING based on the info Dutete knew. NOTHING WAS DONE.

    there are 2 failures here :
    • fortification failure
    • intelligence failure
  • lolAtYoulolAtYou Member PExer
    sargo wrote: »
    part of the skills of an intelligence operation is KNOWING how to spot the enemy even when they are in disguise. its one of the skill sets of an intelligence operator.

    and this is not one or two people - its a whole army. and with guns!

    it is obviously an intelligence failure.

    You got this from a movie right? Dude it is a whole army, but do you think they went there in groups or in army? Enough to trigger alarms? Disguise? They just look like a civilian with bad intentions. France got attacked 3 times with intelligence 10 times budget than ours. With population less than ours even.

    They went inside with their supporters, wives and relatives blending in.
This discussion has been closed.