Home PEx Sports NBA

vince " the prince " is back!!!!

hello guys! finally "the prince" is back! are not u excited???!!! well i am!! Sana kayo din!!!!!!!

Comments

• yup, he's back!

and he's more banonoy than ever...

just another one of the players whose careers have been ruined by a jump to the mba...

LECHON = LYDIA'S (TM)
  • Matagal na siyang bumalik a, ganon na ba siya kawalang impact at ngayon mo lang napansin?
  • NINJeremyNINJeremy PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    hello guys! finally "the prince" is back! are not u excited???!!!

I will be if he gets his game back.

NINJeremy
    stickman.gif
  • benchwarmerbenchwarmer PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    Don't expect too much from Vince Hizon. He is no more than a reserve player for Red Bull Thunder. He is merely a back-up to Willie Miller, Lordy Tugade and Junthy Valenzuela. How things change :nope:
    He is no more than a reserve player for Red Bull Thunder. He is merely a back-up to Willie Miller, Lordy Tugade and Junthy Valenzuela.

Yes, the reason he played extended minutes against Hapee was because Junthy Valenzuela was injured.

Vince had a good game though. He did hit a "clutch 3 pointer" for Red Bull :)

NINJeremy
    stickman.gif
  • g2kg2k PExer
    :shakehead: dissapointed ako sa pagbabalik ni hizon sa PBA!
    Dapat nag-try siya sa ibang team na mas kailangan ang shooting nya kesa sa RB!
  • bernaberna PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    he's not quite back to his old self but he's impressive on their practices according to Coach Yeng.

If u'll look closely he's more into his defense rather than offense.
  • I hope he gets much more playing time to get back his confidence and hopefully he would be included in the regular rotation , same goes with Locsin and Asaytono.
  • neth_rowneth_row PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    Sorry to break this to 'ya, but they're "back" only because RB's top two players are on loan to the National Teams. Expect them to be back in the MBA, where he trully belongs.
  • why how long are the contracts of Vince Hizon, Noli Locsin and Nelson Asaytono?
    why how long are the contracts of Vince Hizon, Noli Locsin and Nelson Asaytono?

Both Noli and Nelson are signed to a one year deal. Not too sure about Vince's deal though.

NINJeremy
    stickman.gif
  • As I see it, Coach Yeng Guiao doesnt give Vince Hizon that much Playing time so I guess, we cant really determine if he's really the same Vince Hizon during the Gordon's days or is he already a goner...

anyway, Welcome back, Vince! :wave: