Home PEx News and Tech Local and Foreign Issues
Speak your mind, but mind what you post. Let's not spread disinformation and/or misinformation.

Duterte to His Soldiers: "could ***** up to three women"

Phil E. BusterPhil E. Buster PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
Philippines' Duterte makes ***** joke for martial law troops
AFP 1 hour 18 minutes ago

https://www.yahoo.com/news/philippines-duterte-makes-*****-joke-martial-law-troops-141744439.html

56f9c5d2d3bc7921d6cd6744291bb532b83a09db.jpg

Manila (AFP) - Philippine President Rodrigo Duterte joked Friday that soldiers could ***** up to three women, as he reassured them of his full support under his newly imposed regional martial law.

Duterte, who often peppers his language with man-on-the-street curses, made the comments in jest during a speech at a military base to lift the spirits of troops tasked with quelling what he says is a fast-growing threat of Islamist terrorism.

"For this martial law and the consequences of martial law and the ramifications of martial law, I and I alone would be responsible. Just do your work. I will handle the rest," he said.

"I will be imprisoned for you. If you ***** three (women), I will say that I did it."

Duterte imposed martial law on Tuesday across the southern region of Mindanao in response to militants going on a deadly rampage through a city in the south and flying the black flags of the Islamic State group.

Duterte said the militants were planning to establish a caliphate for IS across all of Mindanao, home to 20 million people, and that martial law was the only way to crush the rebellion.

Duterte, 72, easily won presidential elections last year by presenting himself as in touch with ordinary Filipinos, often using street language full of profanities.

On the election campaign Duterte said he had two mistresses but jokingly reassured taxpayers that he would not cost them much if he was president because he took them to cheap, short-time hotels for sex.

Duterte also attracted controversy when he said he wanted to ***** an Australian missionary who had been caught up in a 1989 prison riot in the Philippines and murdered by the inmates.

"There was this Australian lay minister. When they took them out, I saw her face and I thought, 'Son of a *****. What a pity. They raped her, they all lined up. I was mad she was raped but she was so beautiful. I thought, the mayor should have been first'," Duterte said in April last year.

The Australian and American ambassadors to Manila voiced their disapproval at the comments, but Duterte reacted furiously and insisted he had been taken out of context.

On the campaign trail Duterte also jokingly told voters to open funeral parlour businesses because as president he would fill them with corpses from a war on drugs.

Duterte did launch his drug war, and it has claimed thousands of lives.

Another "joke lang"? Where is his statements that says he is only joking when he mentioned the soldiers can ***** 3 women?

Comments

• Gide0nGide0n PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    basta para kay Du30, wag lang masasangkot sa droga ang mga pulis at sundalo... okay sa kanya ang kahit na anong gawin nila; mangrape man or kahit na pumatay pa ng preso.

makes me wonder kung ilan sa mga sundalong nakapakinig sa kanya ang nakaalam na "joke" lang yung sinabi nya at ilan ang tototohanin ang mang *****.
  • BeerhandBopBeerhandBop PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    tells soldiers they can ***** women..

then goes around saying he respects women.

yay!
  • lee_mclinolee_mclino PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    paki explain, interpret, expound ito mga [email protected]!!! defend fenta!!!
    ay alam ko na, kasalanan ng media...binalita, pinalaki, iniba ang interpretation
  • joerizjoeriz PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    What part of "joke lang" did anyone of you not understand?
    taken out of context na naman mga bakla! :lol:
  • HermesTrismegistusHermesTrismegistus PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    di ba ang joke nakakatawa? bakit di ako natatawa sa mga jokes ni piduts?
  • creechcreech PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    Ginagawa talaga ng mga sundalo yan. Kaya ang mga moro sobra ang galit a mga sundalo. Yung bunganga ni duterte ang magpapahamak s mga sundalo pati n rin s kanya
  • counterplundercounterplunder PEx Rookie ⭐
    creech wrote: »
    Ginagawa talaga ng mga sundalo yan. Kaya ang mga moro sobra ang galit a mga sundalo. Yung bunganga ni duterte ang magpapahamak s mga sundalo pati n rin s kanya

Dapat tanggalin na siya ng mga sundalo. Hindi na nakakatawa ito mga pinagsasabi ng presidente.
  • mimigsmimigs PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    Sobrang baba ng reading comprehension yung mga nag comment sa taas! Dinaan lang sa title amp ka dismaya kayo
  • Plantation BoyPlantation Boy PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    Can he sink any lower than this?
    In a civilized society, people will avoid sitting with this guy in a dining table.
  • elBartoloelBartolo PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    Military court awaits those who will abuse martial law — Duterte

“For those military offenders, you will have a summary hearing of a martial court. They will be subjected to military laws,” Duterte said in a press conference at the Manila airport after cutting short his visit to Russia.

“The members of the military, police and everyone, do not try to challenge government. No abuses of any kind,” he said.
  • jokerd'pogijokerd'pogi PEx Rookie ⭐
    nagdidiwang ang mga unggoy. nakaka-amuse. :glee: :rotflmao:
  • Plantation BoyPlantation Boy PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    ArnoldZ wrote: »
    He must have great respect for his mother, wife and daughter (if he has one).

Is this man really representative of a typical Pinoy?
    Where's the sense of decency?

Anybody who has a mother, a wife and/or a daughter would cringe and get chills down their spine hearing something like this, even if it were just a joke.
    Ang mga manhid lang ang hindi makaramramdam ng pagka-suklam sa ganitong klaseng mga pananalita.
    mimigs wrote: »
    Sobrang baba ng reading comprehension yung mga nag comment sa taas! Dinaan lang sa title amp ka dismaya kayo

ano ba gurl?!!! tama na pagkaturdzzz...:rolleyes:
  • PorkChop :o)PorkChop :o) PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    Dapat tanggalin na siya ng mga sundalo. Hindi na nakakatawa ito mga pinagsasabi ng presidente.

Tagal naman!!!! people power na at coup de etat tagal naman :lol:
  • PorkChop :o)PorkChop :o) PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    Ayan na naman kayo eh puro ngawngaw na naman!

Aksyon na dali we are waiting!!!

:rotflmao:

Nqkakainip na puro na lang parinig hahahahaha :lol:

Galaw galaw na oi! Nakakatawa na kayo at nakakaawa at the same time!!!! :lol:
  • badJayebadJaye PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    Duterte's sense of humor is dark... some are borderline tasteless.. that's it. He is old, and his jokes are the jokes of old people...
  • ThugLineThugLine PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    LOL at using the mother and daughter card. Sibuyas na sibuyas na sinamahan ng ampalaya :rotflmao:

Na-offend pa ang mga bakla ng PEx kesa sa mga babae. Nasan na Gabriela? Time to shine :rotflmao:
This discussion has been closed.