Home PEx Campus The Academe

Looking for NMAT Review Center in Pampanga

Are there review centers here in Pampanga that offer NMAT review? I tried searching for one but unfortunately, I can't really find one. It would really help me a lot if someone can give one.

Comments

• My only advice that I can give you is mag self-review ka na lang. My experience in an NMAT review center was very frustrating and a complete waste of time. Punta ka na lang sa labas ng PRC sa Manila at nagkalat dun ang mga NMAT review materials. Believe me it is much effective than enrolling in a review center.
  • My only advice that I can give you is mag self-review ka na lang. My experience in an NMAT review center was very frustrating and a complete waste of time. Punta ka na lang sa labas ng PRC sa Manila at nagkalat dun ang mga NMAT review materials. Believe me it is much effective than enrolling in a review center.

The problem is that I find it hard to look for review materials and I hope that review centers can help with that but I'll consider what you said, I'll ask a friend to look there. May I also ask what review center you went to?